剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I--I--
我...我...
I can't even remember what the wind feels like,
我都不记得风是什么感觉了
what my mom sounds like and...
也记不起我妈妈的声音
My sister! I gotta get out of here!
还有我姐姐 我要离开这里
Wait. It's OK.
等等 没事的
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Look at me. Emma! Look at me.
看着我 艾玛 看着我
You're safe here.
你在这很安全
You're calm, content.
生活平静满足
Nothing bad happens to you here.
不会有任何危险
You wanna be here.
你愿意待在这里
You love me.
你爱我
You would do anything for me...
愿意为我做任何事
just as I would do for you.
我也愿意为你付出一切
Why don't you have a nap?
不如好好睡一觉
How long have you kept her compelled?
你对她催眠多久了
You can't keep her prisoner like your own personal milk cow.
你不能把她囚禁起来 做你的私人奶牛
I can't let Emma go outside and get sick.
我不能让艾玛出去染上病
Emma wants to do this for me.
艾玛愿意为我这样做
She gets off on it, just like you and Celine.
她乐在其中 就像你和席琳
I never told you about Celine.
我没跟你提过席琳的事
No, everyone else did. Do you know why?
是没有 别人告诉我的 你知道原因吗
Because it was a good idea.
因为这主意好极了
I never forced Celine.
我从没强迫席琳
I never locked her inside a box!
我也没把她禁锢在一个地方
This is the new normal, Aidan.
这是新常态 艾登
You eat on the street, you die.
你在街上进食 你得就死
OK.
好吧
There's gotta be another option.
肯定还有别的路
You are so out of touch right now.
你现在可真是不谙现状
I can't even be mad. Henry
我都要被你搞疯了 亨利
No!
不必多说
Aidan, we should be celebrating,
艾登 我们这时候应该庆祝
not fighting.
而不是争论
You just got dug up from a year underground.
你被埋在地下一年后 刚刚重见天日
You get a little something to eat,
你填饱肚子后
the whole world's gonna look a lot brighter.
就会发现整个世界一片光明
No, I don't-- I don't think that it will.
我不觉得会这样
Do you wanna come in?
要进屋坐坐吗
Um, I think I should just go.
我还是不进去了
OK, is it because I faked my own death?
是因为我装死吗
I'm not crazy, I swear.
我发誓我神经很正常
And I'm not damaged, if that's what you think.
我也不是残花败柳 如果你是这么想的话
Do you think I'm damaged?
你觉得我不是好女孩吗
No, no. I was actually thinking it was the gin.
不 不是 其实我觉得是杜松子酒的缘故
I, uh, I just feel weird all of a sudden.
我突然觉得很不对劲
You want some water?
要喝点水吗
No. Um...
不用了
I wanna take you out tomorrow.
我想明天约你出去
Have you ever been climbing?
你攀过岩吗
Um, like, uh, like plastic walls and toeholds?
是那种有立足点的塑料墙吗
Oh no, I'm talking granite and ropes.
不是 我说的是绑着绳索攀花岗岩
Most fun you've had tied up, I promise.
我保证 非常有趣
OK. All right.
好吧
That sounds super dangerous.
听起来很危险的样子
Be a shame if I fell and died for real this time.
如果我这次掉下来摔死的话就太遗憾了
I won't let you fall.
我不会让你掉下来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Maybe it's for the best that Trent almost barfed on me.
说不定这样最好 特伦特差点吐在我身上
Yeah. I was moving a little fast.
我是有点着急
I knew there was a chance I would run into someone tonight.
我知道今晚会跟某个人邂逅
Uh, so you wanted to give someone that you knew
所以你想给你之前认识的朋友
a heart attack?
一个大惊喜
It just felt
就是觉得
so good for someone to see me.
能被人看见的感觉真好
See me, Sally Malik,
看见真正的我 莎莉·马利克
not some random meat suit I happen to be wearing.
而不是看见被我附身的那个人
And seeing Trent, it just made it feel more real.
看着特伦特时 这种感觉变得更加的真实了
'Cause this doesn't totally feel real that I'm here.
因为只有我一个人的时候感觉还不够真切
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是的 我懂你的感受
Do you need to eat? What?
饿了吗 什么
You've got that, uh, waxy, heroin-chic look going on.
你脸色不太好 有点像是犯了毒瘾似的
No.
才没有呢
Do you wanna try me?
想喝点我的血吗
Josh isn't the only martyr around here.
现在乔什不用独自承担这种煎熬了
You know what? No.
不是那么回事
That's because you've been raised from the dead,
因为你是从死人变成活人的
as I understand it, it's like drinking vampire blood,
据我所知 这样就像是喝吸血鬼的血
so I wouldn't get any real sustenance from you, so...
因此我无法从你这儿得到营养 所以
You'd tell us if you were in trouble, right?
要是你遇上麻烦了会告诉我们的 是吧
Oh, yeah.
当然了
Liar.
骗子
This is what you do. You're all stoic and withholding,
你就是这个样子 把所有问题都自己扛
trying to take care of everything on your own,
为了把周围的一切都照顾好
and then you end up getting buried for a year,
会让自己被埋上一整年
worrying Josh sick.
让乔什担心死了
Oh, not unlike you taking matters into your own hands,
就像你能亲手处理自己的麻烦似的
committing ghost suicide
玩鬼魂式自杀
and getting stranded in limbo without a plan
陷入炼狱后却一筹莫展
and worrying Josh sick.
还让乔什担心死了
Yeah, just like that.
对 就像你说的一样
The point is, is that all the awful, terrible things
重点是 你觉得我没办法处理的
you think that I can't handle,
那些可怕又棘手的问题
I've lived them.
我已亲身经历过了
I just-- I can't get over
我还是没法相信
the fact that I can touch you. It's...
我能触到真实的你 这...
You're less cold than I thought you'd be.
你也没我想象中那么冷嘛
OK, that's weird.
好吧 这样很奇怪
No, that's not weird.
并不是说肌肤之亲很奇怪
Uh, it's just the fact that you're...
只是觉得你
I'm solid. Yes.
我真的存在了 是的
And you're solid. Yes.
你也是真实的 对
Just, the bottom line is we're damn lucky.
只是 我们实在是有够幸运的
We can do everything right this time.
现在我们什么事都能处理好了
Yeah.
是啊
OK, so one thing I do miss about being a ghost
好的 我很怀念作为鬼魂的一点是
is I woke up this morning, tried to whoosh myself down here,
清晨醒来我可以嗖的一下就飘下来
and fell onto my face.
然后落到这里
Did you sleep down here?
你就睡在这儿吗
No, I didn't sleep.
不 我没有睡觉
Uh, walked around downtown all night
整晚都在镇上逛啊逛
because I... could.
因为我可以就那么逛着
Except when it seemed like I was gonna get mugged
只是后来貌似有人想要打劫我
and then I ran home fast.
我就飞快地跑回了家里
Hey, let's go for breakfast.
对了 我们一起吃早餐去吧
We've never done that.
我们还从没那么做过
Let's just go for a big, fat, greasy, pork, human breakfast.
一起去狠狠地吃一顿人类的早餐吧
That sounds good. I know.
听上去不错 我知道
I have to go let Nora out.
我得先去把诺拉放出来
Right.
对
And ask her to marry me.
然后向她求婚
Today? Definitely.
今天吗 必须的啊
Like right now?
立刻马上吗
Yeah, I mean, I don't have a ring or anything, but I think, like,
对 但我还没准备戒指什么的 但我觉得
a full-on, down-on-one-knee- proposal with the velvet box
拿着个丝绒盒子单膝或者双膝跪地
might freak her out, because, you know,
向她求婚也许会吓着她 因为你懂的
we've never actually talked about it, so...
我们还没好好谈过这事儿 所以
Josh, do not propose to Nora this morning.
乔什 别在今天早上向诺拉求婚
She will punch you in the nuts.
她一定会捣你蛋蛋的
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道这听起来有点疯狂
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表