剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human...
《我欲为人》前情提要
You want me to screen my patients for the virus
你是要我把病人筛一遍
and then hand them over to you.
把没染病的交给你们
We take a pint, maybe two. Done.
我们就喝一两品脱的量 就够了
Because that worked so well
那两个死在你房♥间里的派对女郎
with the girls upstairs who ended up dead.
又是怎么回事
Who's that?
那是谁
That's Kenny. Poor kid.
那是肯尼 可怜的孩子
He's never been sick, but he's never been out of that room.
他从未生过病 从没出过这个房♥间
And this crazy-ass dog scratched the hell out of me.
一条疯狗狠狠挠了我一把
She should stay with us just through her first turn.
她必须和我们待在一起 渡过她第一次变身
I'm a reanimated corpse
我是具复活的尸体
brought back from the dead by a spell.
一道咒语让我起死回生
Money we can do. You start tomorrow.
钱的问题是可以解决的 你就明天开始吧
She's only 15!
她才15岁
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么回事
Erin? She'll come back.
爱琳 她会回来的
I'm Liam McLean, Connor and Brynn's father.
我是利亚姆·麦克林 科纳和布琳的父亲
I killed his daughter!
我杀了他的女儿
No. That won't do.
不 这怎么行
Your kind doesn't get any real nourishment from a rat.
老鼠身上哪有什么营养
Where you going, leech? Hmm?
你想去哪啊 吸血鬼
You got a name?
你叫什么名字
Carlos. Carlos Boyd.
卡洛斯 卡洛斯·博伊德
Well, Mr. Boyd, this is sad.
博伊德先生 你真可怜
Of all the things you could've had for a last meal,
你的最后一餐有那么多选择
you chose a rat.
你却选了老鼠
This is getting easy. There's no sport in it anymore.
越来越轻松了 都不用大动干戈
It was never about the sport.
本来重点就不是动手
What? Nothing. You look great.
怎么了 没什么 看你漂亮
Josh, stop adding up maple syrup in your head.
乔什 别想着给我来糖衣炮弹了
I'm not. I have a job.
我可没有 我找到工作了
I know. I'm kicking in for groceries.
我知道 我买♥♥得起吃的了
How's the job going? It's a funeral home, so...
是什么工作 在殡仪馆工作
Mourners aren't that messy,
哀悼的人没那么难搞
so the place is easy to keep clean and... Ah...
所以保持场内整洁不算难事 而且
Max is a good boss, so... Is he cute?
麦克斯是个好老板 帅吗
So ask him out!
约他
This is your 2nd chance, right? You gotta take advantage!
这可是你的第二次机会 你得把握好
And maybe do it before those waffles stick to your hips.
在华夫饼让你变大屁♥股♥之前下手
So mean!
太毒舌了你
Sorry. You're a pig!
抱歉 你太坏了
Hey, Angel-face!
帅哥
We're watching Sally shove waffles down her gullet.
我们在看莎莉胡吃海塞华夫饼
You wanna join us? No, I'll pass.
要一起来吗 不了 我不参加
Overnight shift is just killing me.
值夜班真是要我命
What? You're a creature of the night, man!
怎么会 你可是夜间生物
This shift should be right up your alley.
夜班正合你胃口才对
I'm just adjusting. I'm tired.
我还在适应 累死了
And hungry, right?
也很饿 对不对
Yep. Still hungry.
没错 还饿着肚子呢
How's that going?
饿得狠吗
I'm going to bed.
我去躺下了
What, are we not supposed to talk about that?
怎么了 是不是不该说这个
What do we have here?
什么问题
Mr. Weight came in complaining of headaches and nausea.
韦特先生抱怨头疼恶心
Further tests revealed fatigue and mood swings.
进一步检查发现还带有疲劳和情绪起伏的状况
It's all in the chart.
病历上都写着呢
I--I know you.
我认识你
This man is clearly suffering from malnourishment.
这位病人显然是营养不良
He needs to eat something.
他要补充点食物
He has a specific diet.
他的饮食很特别
He needs blood.
他要的是血
And most blood is dirty now,
但大部分血已经被污染了
because of that bug that went around.
因为那个肆虐的病毒
That's an easy fix.
那很简单
My blood is clean as a whistle.
我的血干净得就跟蒸馏水一样
Go ahead.
吸吧
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在干什么
It's OK, Aidan.
没关系的 艾登
You need it.
你需要它
It's survival.
为了生存
OK, that's enough.
好了 可以了
Listen, buddy! Stop. Stop!
听好 兄弟 停下 停下
Stop!
快住口
Hey, handsome.
帅哥
Did you miss us?
想我们吗
How does a 15-year-old girl with limited funds just vanish?
一个十五岁的穷女生怎么会人间蒸发呢
Maybe Erin doesn't wanna be found.
可能爱琳不想被找到呢
I know it was sudden, the way she left,
我知道她离开的很突然
but we told her what she was,
但我们已经告诉她她的情况了
we taught her how to cope with the change.
也教过她要如何应对变身
And then we chased her away.
然后就把她赶走了
We didn't adopt her. Did we?
我们也没领养她 不是吗
You weren't with her when she changed.
她变身的时候 你不在场
Maybe it's best that she's not in the house right now,
再看看艾登的情况 或许她不在我们家
with Aidan the way that he is.
也算是好事了
I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm splitting the cable bill
抱歉 只是感觉咱们这室友
with a ticking time bomb.
就跟定时炸♥弹♥一样
Is this the right cloth-Aaah!
是这块布吗
What is that? What is that?
那是什么 是什么
You know, we hear all about what time and gravity
我们一直听到的都是时间和地心引力
does to a woman's breasts,
对女人胸部的作用
but nobody shines a light on what it does to a man's yam bag.
却没人指出它们对男人命根子也有影响
That's a silent suffering.
男人只能默默地承受着
That's profound.
真是受教
Oh, are you, like, giving a massage to a dead man?
你是在给死人做按♥摩♥
It helps with the rigor mortis.
可以缓解尸僵
It's a shame he can't feel this, I'm pretty good at massage.
他感觉不到太可惜了 这个我很拿手的
Oh, is that so?
是吗
No you're not.
才不是
I used to get light Swedish once a month.
我以前每个月都要做一次瑞典按♥摩♥
Your form is terrible, buddy.
你的手法差远了 兄弟
You can see me, can't you?
你可以看见我 是不是
Oh, oh, man. I am so sorry.
天呐 真抱歉
Here I am showing you old balls and talking about massage,
我不光让你看了缩水的蛋蛋 还说什么按♥摩♥
I mean, this is work-place harassment. I'm a harasser!
这都构成工作场所的骚扰了 我成了骚扰者
Listen, I need help.
我需要帮助
Uh, I think I'm gonna go back to work.
我想我还是回去工作吧
Ok.
好
Hey, hey, wait! Wait!
等一下 等等
Thank God I found you.
总算找到你了
Look, mister, you have to go.
先生 请你离开
I'm already in a weird situation,
我现在的情况已经够不正常的了
and I can't be chatting it up with you.
我不能和你聊天
Please understand. You have to help me!
请你理解 你得帮我
My no-good sons are fighting over my will,
我那几个不孝子为了遗嘱的事正闹得不可开交
but I wrote a 2nd will and...
但我写了第二份遗嘱
What's with the tire iron?
你拿撬胎棒做什么
It's for moments like these.
在这种时候派上用场
I'm sorry. This isn't the Ghost Whisperer.
对不起 我们不是在拍《鬼语者》
Y-You're not real. You're not real.
你们不是真的 是幻觉
You must just be on my mind.
肯定是我想象出来的
With Henry dead, it makes sense that I would think of you and...
亨利死了 我想起你们也是正常的
Sally and Nora, they would have seen you if you were ghosts.
如果你们是鬼 莎莉和诺拉早就看见你们了
No, we've been away,
不 我们刚没在这
trying to resolve some stuff, find our doors.
去解决点事情 找我们的门
Beth had daddy issues and I had a major self-esteem thing.
贝丝有恋父情节 而我是自尊心不足
But then we heard you were back and...
然后我们听说你回来了
Priorities change, right?
于是计划就变了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表