剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Is she talking about clothes again?
她又在说自己的打扮了吗
You should've seen how long it took us
你应该看看我们花了多久
to pick out the bridesmaid's dress.
才把伴娘的礼服选好
I'm sorry. This was supposed to be our day.
抱歉 这本该是属于我俩的日子
The mood's a little off though now, don't you think?
现在没太有那种心情了 不是吗
What with all the burning and... beheading?
毕竟经历了各种燃烧 斩首之类的事情
So we'll wait.
那我们就再等等吧
All right?
好吗
Full moon's coming up.
月圆之日快到了
in that way, I'll be able to see this one at the ceremony, so...
那样的话 我就能在婚礼上看到这位了
This one at the ceremony.
这位会出现在婚礼上
There will be a wedding.
我们一定会举办婚礼
I'm gonna marry you.
我会娶你
I promise, OK? You're not getting out of it.
我向你保证 你逃不掉的
Is that really what you're all wearing?
你们真的就打算穿成这个样子吗
What are you-- What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
I thought about it a lot.
关于这件事我想了很多
And I am hurt and I am scared, Josh.
我很受伤 也很害怕 乔什
I mean, so far, this new world of yours,
这个属于你们的新世界
I--I don't know if I'm OK with it.
我不知道自己能不能接受
But I do know that I owe you a chance
但我知道自己该给你个机会
to help me understand who you are, the real you.
让你帮我了解真正的你
And besides, your friends and...
除此之外 你的朋友
girlfriend, fiancee,
还有女朋友 未婚妻
I like you all a hell of a lot better
比起在我生活中的大多数人类
than most of the humans in my life.
我更喜欢和你们在一起
You're all I got.
你是我的所有
So...
那么
we'll figure it out.
我们会把这事解决好的
You're getting married! Yeah.
你都要结婚了 对
Yeah, not today, though.
对 不过不是今天
No, we're--we're postponing the wedding.
是的 我们打算推迟婚礼
This day just kind of got away from us a little bit.
今天没太有结婚的气氛
What? Yeah, well
什么 是的
I spent 45 minutes on the T preparing that speech.
我花了45分钟时间准备婚礼发言
I am wearing a dress.
我都穿着礼服来了
Yes, I can see that, it's--
是的 我知道 这事
There will be a wedding!
这场婚礼办定了
Everybody inside now!
所有人都给我进来
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
I--I killed a zombie were wolf in a magical dimension
几小时前我刚在一个魔法结界中
a few hours ago.
杀掉了一头狼人僵尸
So, yeah...
好吧 是的
So, um, pledging fidelity to the love of my life
所以与之相比 向我的此生挚爱发出忠诚宣言
seems kind of tame by comparison.
就显得有点平淡了
Proud of you.
以你为荣
No, no, I am.
不 我是认真的
When we first met,
当我们初次相遇时
I wasn't sure we'd get here.
我还不确定我们会走到这一步
To be fair, the ladies weren't exactly swarming me back then.
老实说 姑娘们当时也不会对我蜂拥而上
Yeah, well, you wouldn't let them.
是啊 你不会让她们这么做的
Yeah, I sometimes wonder where
是啊 有时候我也会想
if I hadn't let Nora in -- where she'd be.
如果我没有遇见诺拉 她现在会在哪里
Maybe she'd be married to some doctor.
或许她会嫁给某个医生
They'd spend full moons stargazing
他们会在满月的晚上
on the roof of their brownstone in Beacon Hill.
坐在毕肯山的小洋♥房♥♥屋顶上遥望星空
And she might have never known what it feels like to be loved
也许她也永远都无法体会到
by a man who would literally give his life for her happiness.
一个男人愿意用生命换取她幸福的感觉
This is what it's all about...
我们的经历
our experiment.
才是最重要的
I mean, what's more human
还有什么
than a guy standing up for his best friend
比参加自己挚友的婚礼
on the day of his wedding?
更贴近人类呢
I think we did all right on 24 hours notice.
我觉得提前24小时通知这点我们做得不错
OK, now I'm nervous.
好吧 现在我真的开始紧张了
He's gonna die! Well, not actually.
他会死的 当然不是真的死
Got it. When he sees you...
我明白 当他看见你
Here, take these. OK, go get him!
给 拿着 好了 去见他吧
All right, let's get 'em done!
好吧 让他们完成仪式吧
Shouldn't you have like a book or something?
你不是应该拿本书什么的吗
Well, since this is going to be
既然这是一场
what I will call a non-traditional wedding...
我称之为非传统的婚礼
I just wanna say...
我只想说
well done, both of you.
你俩都表现得很不错
You found each other.
你们找到了彼此
Please tell me you wrote your own vows!
拜托告诉我你们都写好誓词了
There's nothing more romantic!
没有比这更浪漫的了
So we wrote our own vows. Yes!
我们都有写好誓词了 太棒了
We did? Were we supposed to?
有吗 我们本该准备好的吗
I--I did write my own vows.
我确实写好了誓词
Nora...
诺拉
I was the kind of guy who thought
我曾是那种把生活
that life was just a series of choices.
看做一连串选择的人
And if you kept making the right choice
如果你能一次一次又一次
over and over and over again,
做出正确的决定
that it will all add up to something safe...
那么生活将会拥有保障
and constant...
恒久持续
a reasonable facsimile of what you thought you wanted,
我本以为生活就是你理想的写照
for yourself, for your future.
对你自己如此 你的未来也如此
But things get derailed.
但人生不如意十之八♥九♥
Stuff happens and you don't always get a choice.
总会有意外发生 而你也并非有机会选择
And, uh, for a long time,
在很长一段时间里
I thought that was really unfair.
我觉得这很不公平
Because I had big, big important plans.
因为我有自己的大计划
But I never would've met you.
但那样我就不会遇见你了
So I'm thankful
所以我感谢
that I was a complete blockhead.
那个曾经傻傻的我
Because, as it turns out,
因为我发现
life is just a series of accidents.
生活不过是一连串的意外
And one of those accidents led me here...
而某个意外引导我来到这里
to you.
拥有了你
'Cause you are just so, so awesome.
因为你实在是太迷人了
So thank you...
所以谢谢你
...for choosing me.
选择了我
Thanks you for choosing me!
谢谢你能选择我
I kissed him too soon!
我是不是亲得太着急了
I didn't write any vows! That's all right.
我没写誓词 没关系
Oh God, I love you!
天哪 我爱你
That'll do!
这样就可以了
One for the road!
上路前喝一杯
Monsters! They never consider fire safety!
这群怪物 从来都学不会小心火烛
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
I'll make you something.
我来给你做些吃的
Since when do you cook?
你什么时候会煮饭了
Of course I cook!
我当然会了
Ramen and tuna, PB and J.
金枪鱼拉面 花生酱果冻三明治
Yum!
好美味
Whatever you want.
想吃什么你随便说
Fire's low.
火快熄了
I'll get the firewood. No, no.
我再去加些木柴 不用
You stay. I'll go.
你待着 我去
I'm not settling into traditional gender roles
我不会在新婚之夜
on day one of my marriage.
就融入婚姻里的传统角色
Hello, Nora.
你好 诺拉
My best wishes to the bride.
愿新娘新婚快乐
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表