剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
This will pass. There he goes again.
会没事的 他又来了
Looks like he's out.
看来他昏倒了
Probably be out all night.
可能会昏一整晚
Yeah, we had this a few weeks ago,
几周前他也昏倒过
and we all just passed it around the house like you do.
我们几个就像你这样慌得满屋跑
OK. Um, I'll just let him rest then.
好吧 我让他好好休息吧
Thanks for coming by, Kat.
多谢你过来 凯特
How long does he have? A few days.
他还能活多久 就几天
Oh, my God. That's awful.
我的天 太可怕了
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
And really, as much as I appreciate the company,
我真的很感激你的陪伴
don't you think that you should be there, with the guys?
但你不该和他们待在一起吗
I actually just wanted to make sure that you're OK.
我只想确认下你好不好
I'm fine.
我没事啊
I ate a mouse.
我吃了只老鼠
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Not the reaction I was expecting.
这可不是我预想的反应
You're doing it too, eating small animals
你也这么做了 吃些小动物
to stave off the deterioration.
来延缓恶化
And you're OK with that? What's there to be OK with?
你觉得这样没什么 那还能怎么办
It's a small price to pay.
这只是个小代价
Humans eat animals all the time.
人类一直都在吃动物
The only difference is that, for us, they need to be fresh.
唯一的区别在于 我们要吃新鲜的
I guess in the scheme of things, it isn't that bad.
我想在各种阴谋诡计中 这还不算太坏
No. It's not.
确实
We've been given a 2nd chance at life.
我们有了再活一次的机会
I'm not letting go.
我不会让它溜走的
Hi there! Hi!
你好啊 你好
I thought I'd take you up on your invitation.
我想我该接受你的邀请
No time like the present, right?
机不可失啊 对吧
I made some chili!
我做了一些辣椒
Wow! Great.
棒极了
This is Pete.
这是皮特
Oh! Hi there!
你好啊
Homemade blackberry wine.
自♥制♥黑莓酒
Goes down easy,
悠着点喝
packs a mighty punch.
酒劲大着呢
Why do you insist on befriending
你为什么坚持要和每一个
every stray wolf that you come across?
你遇到的流浪狼人交朋友呢
I told him to stop by "Some time."
我让他有空过来玩
Well, that's a nice gesture.
这是个礼貌的举动
I was not expecting him to stop by tonight.
我没想到他今晚会来
Not tonight. That's the...
不是因为今晚 是因为
I know.
我明白
But you don't have to worry, OK? Because he's not like Liam.
但你不用担心 他跟利亚姆可不一样
At all.
一点也不像
It'll only take a few minutes to heat up.
只需用再花几分钟加热一下
I'm sure we all agree nothing worse than chilly chili.
凉辣椒可没法下咽
Is this a bad time?
我来的不是时候吗
I'm sorry about that, Pete.
我很抱歉 皮特
Josh doesn't mean anything by it.
乔什没什么恶意
It's just...
只是
We've got a lot, uh,
我们眼下
piled up on us right now.
遇到了一堆麻烦
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
They're just mice...
它们只是老鼠
Yeah, he's, uh...
他
He's resting.
他睡下了
That tea you made for him worked.
你给他沏的茶管用了
Garlic, man.
那是大蒜茶 老兄
Lets them be what they are. No holding back.
能让他们恢复本真 不再掩饰
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm really sorry about your friend.
我为你的朋友感到非常难过
This past year, man, it's been rough.
过去的一年真的很难熬
Watching loved ones wither away like that.
看着所爱之人都像那样离去
You had vampire friends?
你也有吸血鬼朋友
Not all of us are haters.
并不是所有狼人都恨他们
Thank you.
谢谢
So I'm way up in the Caucasus Mountains.
我攀上了高加索山脉顶峰
Nothing around me but a field of daisies.
周围只有一片雏菊
I've got a joint the size of my fist.
我有一块肉 拳头大小
Full moon's up in an hour, and I'm thinking:
距月圆还有一小时 我就在想
"Aw, man, this is perfect.
"老兄 这真是太完美了
Before I get weird, I'm gonna get weird."
在我变身成狼之前 让我奇葩一次吧"
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
Next morning, I wake up to find
第二天早上 我醒来发现
the whole field's been decimated.
整片雏菊都被毁掉了
I mean, it's gone.
我的意思是 都不见了
I was pooping daisies for a week.
我拉了一周的雏菊
You've really been everywhere.
你真是走南闯北啊
It's amazing.
太牛了
Well, travelling's always been my thing.
我一直热衷于旅行
Heck, I got scratched while backpacking with my folks.
见鬼 在一次徒步旅途中我被抓伤了
I was scared at first.
我起初很害怕
I was so young...
我那时太年轻了
I tortured myself for years afterwards.
那之后的许多年 我都在折磨自己
I let it derail everything I wanted from life.
彻底打乱了我的人生追求
I fought the change. I hated my wolf.
我极力反抗变成狼人 我恨我的狼身
It was a dark time.
那是一段黑暗时期
How old were you? Fourteen.
你当时多大 十四
And now you're... 39.
那你现在 三十九
When you've had the equivalent of a heart attack
当你二十五年来每月
once a month for 25 years,
都有一次类似犯心脏病的经历
well, it catches up to you.
你就会慢慢适应
It took me a long time to find peace with my wolf.
我花了好久才和我的狼身和平共处
But Gordon and me are cool now.
但现在我和戈登关系不错
Gordon? You named your wolf.
戈登 你给你的狼身取了名字
He has a name. His name is Gordon.
他有名字 他叫戈登
Yeah, we're best friends now.
对 我们现在是挚友
He's my permanent travelling buddy.
他是我一辈子的旅行伙伴
We respect each other's needs.
我们尊重彼此的需要
How's that even possible?
这怎么可能
Uh, I learned some tricks out there.
我学会了一些诀窍
Have you guys ever tried meditation?
你们有没有试过冥想
That's how I first met him.
我就是这样初遇他的
It's like a Buddha-under-the- tree kind of thing?
就像佛祖在菩提树下悟道吗
No. Ha ha ha!
不是
Well, I don't know!
我不懂
No.
不是的
You should try it.
你应该试试
I don't know, Pete.
我不知道 皮特
I don't think now's really the time.
我不知道现在是不是时候
Well, with what your friend's going through,
你的朋友在经历苦难
and what you're going through,
你也备受煎熬
it's the best time to try it.
现在就是最佳时间
Focus on your breath.
专注于你的呼吸
Now breathe in your intention...
将你的意图吸入体内
Then let it fill you up
使其充满全身
Then exhale.
然后呼气
In...
吸气
Out.
呼气
In...
吸气
Out...
呼气
Just allow yourself to let go.
完全放松你自己
Well, that was a fun exercise in breathing.
刚才是个挺有意思的呼吸训练
My--my lungs feel terrific.
我的肺感觉很舒服
I thought it was pretty cool actually. Yeah.
我觉得确实很棒 没错
So what did you see?
你看到了什么
Nothing. The woods.
什么也没有 只有森林
But you could sense he was there.
但你能感觉到他就在那儿
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表