剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously, on Being Human...
《我欲为人》前情提要
We've been hunting damn the vampires,
我们在追踪该死的吸血鬼们
attempting to fulfill the will of nature and finish them off.
努力实现大自然的旨意 将他们灭绝
Aidan is a good man. He needs to be stopped.
艾登是个好人 需要有人来终结他
Those crazy-ass dogs scratched the hell out of me.
几条疯狗狠狠挠了我一把
She should stay with us, just through her first turn.
她必须和我们待在一起 渡过她第一次变身
I'm a reanimated corpse
我是具复活的尸体
brought back from the dead by a spell, but I'm cursed.
一道咒语让我起死回生 但我被诅咒了
So anyone I see that knew me when I was alive dies.
生前认识我的人 现在被我看到就会死
I have a job now. It's at a funeral home.
我现在有工作了 在殡仪馆上班
Max is a good boss.
麦克斯是个好老板
How does a 15-year-old girl just vanish?
一个十五岁的女生怎么会人间蒸发呢
Maybe Erin doesn't wanna be found.
可能爱琳不想被找到呢
I have something for you.
我给你们带了点东西过来
That's Kenny, he's been stuck in that cage
那是肯尼 还是婴儿的时候
since he was a toddler.
就被关在那个玻璃笼子里了
Bubbleboy disease. Taking some blood from you.
气泡男孩症 从你身上抽点血
Are you a vampire? No.
你是吸血鬼吗 不是
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
That's the best French toast I've ever had.
这是我尝过最好吃的法国吐司了
The secret is I use heavy cream instead of milk,
秘诀是我用了鲜奶油而不是牛奶
so the batter's basically custard.
所以面糊就成了奶油冻
Mmm! It's basically amazing.
太有才了
Yeah.
是啊
And you're an amazing man for bringing it into my life.
而你则是让我有幸吃到它的有才男人
So, listen, I'm really glad you guys are happy,
你们这么幸福 我非常开心
but could we maybe try not to burn the house down?
但能不能别把房♥子给烧了
It's my only request.
这是我的唯一请求
Oh no! Not the French toast!
不 我的法国吐司
Yes! French toast!
对 法国吐司
Hey, listen, your girlfriend
你女朋友
has been in the bathroom for 45 minutes.
在卫生间已经待了45分钟了
Could you let her know there is a line?
你能告诉她霸占厕所很没公德吗
No, Nora's at work. It's Erin.
不 诺拉在上班 那是爱琳
Hey, you're bathing!
你洗澡了
Does that mean you're going back to work?
是不是说明你要回去工作了
Ok...
好吧
No, it doesn't mean...
不 那不意味着...
I can't go back there. Kenny saw me...
我不能回医院 肯尼看见我现形了
I know this is not your thing, but you have to try this.
我知道这不是你们的菜 但你们得尝尝
It's kind of life-changing.
有种倒三观的感觉
My 2nd secret is I put orange zest in the batter.
第二个秘诀是我在面糊里加了橙皮屑
Orange zest! What?
橙皮屑 什么
Dude, you need to streamline your showering process.
姑娘 你得简化洗澡过程
I gotta keep it fresh.
我要洗得香香的
FYI, the drain's clogged.
顺便说句 下水道堵了
It wasn't me!
不是我♥干♥的
Wow! I think my teeth just rotted out of my head
看你这么做 我觉得自己的牙
watching you do that.
都要生蛀虫了
Oh, don't...
别
Stop it. Stop, stop, stop!
住手 停
That's communal cream.
那是公用奶油
I'll get it!
我去开
God, how did she get to be so cute?
天 她怎么会这么可爱
Black magic.
黑魔法
You can just tell them you already have a religion, Sally.
你可以告诉他们你已经有信仰了 莎莉
Hide me... now.
快把我藏起来
It's my brother.
是我弟弟
What? Is it gonna kill him to see you?
怎么 他看见你就会死吗
What?
怎么了
So, yeah, I'm your new landlord, Robbie.
对 我是你们的新房♥东 罗比
My dad owns the house.
这房♥子是我爸的
He inherited it after the last owners died.
他在上任房♥主死了之后继承了这里
Well, that is indeed the deed...
这确实是契约
to the house owned by Samid Malik.
房♥子是萨米德·马利克的
Yeah, Dad was happy to let the management company handle everything,
我爸喜欢让管理公♥司♥处理一切事宜
but I just got back to Boston, so I'm gonna take over.
但我刚回波士顿 所以想接管房♥子
That's great because The plumbing is shot to hell.
太棒了 因为 水管堵得一塌糊涂
And something died in there.
有东西死在里面
Crawled into the wall and kicked it.
爬进墙后 堵住了水管
The smell's been overpowering.
那味道让人无法忍♥受
If you have a SARS mask,
如果你有非♥典♥面具
you can come on in and check it out right now.
现在就进去查个究竟吧
If it's no problem, I'll take care of it this week.
如果没问题的话 我这周会来看看
Great.
好
And seeing as how I'm taking over,
既然我要接管房♥子
you can just write the rent cheques directly to me.
你们可以直接写房♥租支票给我
You know, or cash works too. It's better actually.
现金也行 那样更好
Pleasure meeting you, boys.
很高兴见到你们 伙计们
God...
天啊
Robbie's not supposed to be here.
罗比不应该出现在这里
I didn't even know you had a brother.
我都不知道你有弟弟
Uh, yeah.
对
Well, he doesn't even know I'm in Boston and, uh,
他甚至不知道我在波士顿
I need to keep it that way.
我得保守这个秘密
You know what? I'm just gonna meet you at work.
你知道吗 我们上班再见
'Cause I need to talk this over with the guys.
我要和他们谈谈这事
Hey, are we in a fight that I don't know about?
我是不是没意识到我们吵架了
What? No, we're fine.
什么 没事
If you see him,
如果你看见他
don't say anything to him about me when you leave, OK?
走的时候 别和他说任何关于我的事
If he asks, you don't even know me at all.
他问起来 你要说根本不认识我
Right, I don't know you.
好吧 我不认识你
Got it.
知道了
OK, so your dad owns the house,
这房♥子是你♥爸♥的
but you brother is now the new landlord.
但你弟现在是新房♥东
Well, this is an unanticipated turn of events.
这真是出乎意料
Danny and I were both on the deed,
以前契约上写的是我和丹尼的名字
but he didn't have any family left,
但他没有在世的家人
so the property must have reverted back to my dad when Danny died.
所以丹尼死后 产权肯定又转回给我爸了
Well, Robbie seems...
罗比看起来
nice.
人不错
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
I guess he's grown up.
我猜他长大了
He was always really handy.
他以前真的很随便
He was just, like, so messed up!
生活混乱不堪
The last time I saw him was at my prom.
我上次看见他是在毕业舞会上
He got arrested for stealing a tank of nitrous
他因偷盗一箱氮气
and selling hits in the school parking lot.
在学校停车场卖♥♥赃物而被捕
P-people change.
人会变的
People do change.
确实会变
Well, his fight was always with my mom.
他总是和我妈吵架
So my dad probably just gave him the job
所以我爸八成给他这个工作
to bring him back home.
让他回家
You know, Sally, we tried to get rid of him,
莎莉 我们试过摆脱他
but he's gonna come back to make repairs.
但他会回来修下水道
And to be honest, the place does need a little TLC.
说实话 这地方确实需要点关怀
This is a death sentence for him.
这算是判他死刑了
It's a death sentence!
死刑
How am I supposed to avoid contact?
我该如何避免接触
Maybe I can call your dad?
或许给你♥爸♥打个电♥话♥
No. Please do not call my dad!
不 别给我爸打电♥话♥
I don't wanna risk his life!
我不想威胁他的生命
That's not what I was suggesting. Hold on.
我不是这个意思 等等
It is because...
因为...
Just don't call my dad. Well, here's the plan.
别打给我爸 我有个计划
Listen to him. Here's the plan.
听他说说 我有个计划
Here it is. Ready? Here it is. Go.
我的计划是 准备好了吗 说
The three of us are gonna stay home all day, fix the place up.
我们仨一整天都待家里 把这里修好
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表