剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Uh, well, no, not anymore.
不用再带了
I already ate.
我已经吃过了
Well, I still appreciate you embracing
我还是很感激你能接受
the whole scholarly, field-trip vibe.
这种既学术又富野外考察意味的氛围
I see. So, this is gonna be our thing now, huh?
我懂了 这现在成为我们的套路了
Lunch boxes and history and old stuff?
午餐盒 历史和古籍
Because I'm cool with that.
因为我对此没意见
I mean, look, I've been working on this Lewis and Clark riff a long time.
我曾长♥期♥研究过刘易斯和克拉克的远征章节
I've been dying to try it out.
我非常想尝试一下
This excursion isn't about history or some old books.
这次远足可不是关于历史和古籍的
It's about one book. Singular.
只和一本书有关
Ok.
好吧
Wait, hold on for a second.
等等
Are you-- are you allowed to do that,
他们允许你这么做吗
just, like, pull stuff off the shelves?
从书架上抽出古籍
Yeah, it's cool. I roll deep here.
没关系 我这里罩得住
Days on the Charles.
《查尔斯往事》
You're smiling.
你在笑
Well, yeah, this is neat.
我没恶意
Yeah, you're smiling just to be nice.
你的笑充满友善
And you're thinking:
肯定还在想
"Why is this chick handing me this random-ass book?"
为什么这个小妞随便递了本书给我
No, that's-- that's spot on, actually. That's exactly it.
不 你的想法不错 确实如此
Uh, Corwich, Massachusetts.
马萨诸塞州 科维奇
Printed by... Edmund Waite.
由艾德蒙· 韦特出版
You mumble-spewed something about Corwich when you were sick,
你生病的时候 一直在喃喃自语科维奇的事
and I remembered this book from this exhibition on local printings.
而我记得当地印刷展览会上有这本书
I assume this guy is some relation?
我猜这人可能是你亲戚
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, we are related.
没错 我们是亲戚
Uh, he is...
他是
He's my father...
他是我父亲
father's great-great-great grandfather.
我父亲的曾曾曾祖父
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah.
没错
Crap!
该死
What? Is there something--
什么 有什么...
I shouldn't be holding this?
我不应该拿这书吗
No. Jeff.
不 是杰夫
Jeff?
杰夫
My ex is here.
我的前男友在这里
The guy and the jacket patches and young thing on his arm.
那个穿着补丁夹克 挽着年轻女人的男人
Yeah, I know. He was my professor.
我知道 他曾是我的教授
Not judging.
不做评论
No, judge away. Younger women are his M.O.
不 随便评 他就爱找年轻女孩下手
Do you mind if we hide?
你介意我们躲起来吗
No, I don't mind, but he might.
我不会介意 但他可能会
Kat? Aw, crap!
凯特 该死
Oh! Is that you?
是你吗
This is Stevie's old house.
这里是史蒂维的旧居
OK, what exactly is the plan here?
具体的计划是什么
We're just gonna walk up to the door, knock,
就这么走到门前 敲门
tell these innocent people,
告诉这些无辜的人
who I would guess are forever scarred by the suicide of their child
我猜他们仍深陷于孩子自杀的恐惧中
that he is now a reanimated corpse
他现在成了复活的尸体
and has an undeniable craving for human flesh.
还对人肉有无可否认的渴欲
Is that what we're gonna do?
我们就准备这么做吗
Well, yeah. That's pretty much what I got.
对 差不多就是这样了
It'll be quick and painful.
长痛不如短痛
Like a drive-by.
就像飞车射击
Here we go.
我们开始吧
You're crying. Why are you crying?
你在哭 为什么哭
Because when we tell his mom,
因为当我们告诉他妈时
then she's gonna cry and she's gonna hate us.
她会哭 还会恨我们
And then I'm gonna cry anyways, so...
然后我就会哭了 所以
I'm emotional right now!
我现在很容易激动
Just let me do the talking. OK.
那让我说吧 好
This is bad, this is bad, this is bad.
太糟了 太糟了
It's all right.
没事的
Stevie?
史蒂维
You look good. Josh, he looks good.
你看起来很好 乔什 他看起来很好
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Come in.
进来吧
It is so good to see you.
看见你真好
How have you been?
你过得怎么样
Same old, same old.
还是老样子
You know, still at B.C.
仍然待在波士顿学院
Kat's an adjunct in history. That's great.
凯特在历史系教书 真棒
Marissa's gonna be doing an MA in English.
玛丽萨要攻读英语系硕士
Which means he keeps bugging me to get my MA.
也就是说他会一直烦到我取得硕士学位
I keep trying to get it through his head that I'm taking
我一直想说服他 在我被逼疯之前
a year break before my brain explodes.
允许我休一年学
Hello. I'm Aidan Waite.
你好 我是艾登·韦特
Oh, right! Sorry. Jeff Westin.
抱歉 我是杰夫·威斯汀
It's nice to meet you, man.
很高兴见到你
And you're Marissa? Yeah, hi.
你是玛丽萨 对 你好
And you graduated last year. That's right.
你去年刚毕业 没错
So you're here to see the atlases?
你是来看地图集的
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Lucky guess.
侥幸猜中
What say we continue the tour?
我们继续逛吧
We should continue the tour.
我们该走了
Nice to meet you, Marissa. Jeff.
很高兴见到你们 玛丽萨 还有杰夫
I'm so happy for you guys! That's great.
我真为你俩感到高兴 太好了
Anyway, man, you just-- You take care of her, all right?
总之 你要好好照顾她哦 行吗
Oh, I do, Jeff.
我肯定会的 杰夫
Yeah, I do.
我会的
Look, hey, I'm sorry about the "Take care of you" Thing.
我很抱歉说了那句"照顾你"的话
It's just that he's a little bit condescending, huh?
只是他有点盛气凌人
No, it's OK. I just didn't have it in me to take a swipe at him.
没关系 真后悔没给他一拳
Do you--do you need to call it a day?
要不今天就到这吧
We can hang out some other time.
我们改天再逛
No, no. I'm good. I'm good.
不用 我没事 我没事
I just need to go someplace that serves alcohol.
我只是需要找点酒喝
I made it to Memphis before I ran out of money.
我到了孟菲斯后把钱花光了
I tried looking for a job,
我想找个工作
but it's kind of hard
但我看起来只有十六岁
to negotiate under the table for money
想要私下讨论报酬的问题
when you look like a 16-year-old.
真的有点困难
I tried living on the street.
我睡过大马路
Didn't take too long until I got scared.
可没过多久我就觉得害怕了
Then I remembered the lake house.
我想到了湖边小屋
Keanu? Sandy?
基努 桑迪
What? Nothing, just go on. Continue.
什么 没什么 往下说 继续
My parents have a house on Wilson Lake.
我父母在威尔逊湖有套房♥子
This time every year, they hang out there for weeks.
每年这个时候 他们都要过去待几周
So while they're at the lake, I'm hiding out here.
他们住在湖边小屋的时候 我就躲在这里
That's not safe. What if they come home?
这不安全 他们要是回来怎么办
They're not--not coming home.
他们不会回来了
I mean, my folks are like clockwork.
我是说 他们非常循规蹈矩
I have at least another week.
我至少还有一周的时间
Stevie, you don't have another week.
史蒂维 你不能再留一周了
You need to come home with us now.
你现在就得和我们回去
Seriously?
你说真的吗
Yeah, Jeff and I were together for 4 years.
没错 我和杰夫交往了四年
Four years, that's serious.
四年 感情挺深的
He has 2 kids from a previous marriage,
他离异还带着两个孩子
Andy and Belinda.
安迪和比琳达
We'd get them every other weekend.
我们每隔一周就带他们出来
It was great, actually.
真的很开心
Jeff and I would lie around
我和杰夫悠然自在
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表