剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I really like them.
我真的很喜欢喝
Boston's crawling with wolves now.
如今狼人遍布波士顿
They go hunting on the full moon,
他们在满月狩猎
trying to pick off the few of us left.
想消灭剩下的少数人
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
We're tight now, the leftovers.
现在我们关系紧密了 和残党们
We keep tabs on each other.
我们彼此照应
I knew as soon as you started asking around for blood
我知道当你开始寻找血源时
figured you'd go to Tracy.
会去找翠茜
I got her to tell me where she sent you.
我让她告诉我你去了哪里
So Tracy is working for the wolves now.
这么说现在翠茜为狼人干活了
Consider yourself lucky.
算你走运了
If you'd actually got blood off the black market,
如果你真从黑市上买♥♥了血
you'd be dead.
现在就是死人了
That whole trade's a scam.
那整笔交易都是骗局
You can't get guaranteed clean blood.
你找不到肯定干净的鲜血
So how do you manage?
那你是怎么活下来的
I got lucky.
我运气不错
I never got that flu.
我从没得过那种流感
It's good for both of us this way.
这样对我们俩都好
At least I can be sure Henry isn't snacking on blood whores.
至少我能肯定 亨利去找小三吸血
Look at us. And you're about to pass out on the couch here.
看看我们 而你快要在沙发上晕倒了
Emma will feed you tonight.
艾玛今晚会喂你的
Just enough to get you back on your feet.
但只有让你恢复常态的量
Josh, you should--
乔什 你该
Who are you?
你是谁
I apologize for the intrusion.
擅闯进来 很抱歉
I'm Liam McLean, Connor and Brynn's father.
我是利亚姆·麦克林 科纳和布琳的父亲
I came to find her.
我来找她的
How did you know I was here? Brynn's brought your name up a lot.
你怎么知道我在这里 布琳经常提到你
I thought she was joking when she said you wolfed in.
当她说你在屋里变身 我还以为在开玩笑
This place is worse than a kennel.
这地方比狗窝还差
We have a big place in New Hampshire,
我们在新罕布♥什♥尔有块大地方
which you'd be more than welcome to use, if you like.
很欢迎你去使用 如果你愿意的话
Didn't Brynn ever mention it?
布琳没有提过吗
Mr. McLean, I'm sorry, but we can talk tomorrow.
麦克林先生 抱歉 但我们可以明天谈
You have to go now.
你现在该走了
We're gonna be turning soon.
我们快要变身了
We still have some time.
我们还有些时间
You know, the one thing
有一件事
my parents and my children both agreed on is that...
我的父母和孩子都同意
I'm too impatient and, uh...
那就是我非常没耐心
too direct.
又很直接
Today, I found my... dead son...
今天 我发现 已故的儿子
nailed to the wall, like...
被钉在墙上 就像
like a rat.
像只老鼠
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
I didn't know.
我不知道
No! Aaah!
不
Brynn's been out of contact for months.
布琳已经失去联♥系♥几个月了
I haven't been able to reach her.
我一直都找不到她
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪里
I haven't seen her in over a year.
我已经一年多没见她了
She and I are very close.
我和她非常亲密
And you were the last person she talked about.
你是她提及过的最后一个人
She told me that you were a sister.
她告诉我 你就像姐姐
From Brynn, that's the highest praise.
这是出自布琳的最高赞扬了
I wish I knew more.
我也希望知道更多
We were in New York for a while, upstate.
我们曾在纽约北部待过一阵
I haven't heard from her since.
之后再没她的消息
Nora, I can smell your fear.
诺拉 我能嗅到你的恐惧
We ran together.
我们一起逃亡
Those were the wildest...
那几个星期是我一生中最放荡
most savage weeks of my life.
最残暴的时光
You think my daughter is a savage?
你说我女儿残暴
I couldn't keep up with her.
我跟不上她的节奏
So I left.
所以我离开了
All right.
好吧
What are you doing?
你要做什么
We change together. No.
我们一起变身 不
We'll kill each other! There's no room!
我们会相互厮杀的 这里空间不够
My wolf will find out what kind of wolf you are,
我的狼能看透你的狼
if you can be trusted...
看看你是值得信任呢
or if you're lying.
还是满嘴谎言
I'll know the truth of your character.
我会看清你的性格
Someone's getting laid tonight.
今晚有人要成功上位了
That's one slamming ring.
这可是一只有分量的戒指
You think so?
你真的这么觉得
Can I?
可以看看吗
Sure.
当然
Hey! We're out of here, chief.
我们要撤了 老大
I'm taking Trent back to the house like a goodie bag.
我要把特伦特打包带回家
Our house?
我们家
Yeah, well, we've already been making out at the table,
是啊 我们在饭桌上就开始调情了
so do you mind if we go?
所以你介意吗
Just give us a couple hours' lead time?
就给我们几个小时的相处时间
One, two, maybe three?
一个 两个或者三个小时
You can't bone Trent!
你不能和特伦特上♥床♥
You can't Josh!
不能 乔什
Donna said you can't
唐娜说了你不能
see anyone from your past.
见你以前认识的人
That's already been blown to hell!
这说法已经不作数了
24 hours ago, you looked like Norman Bates's mother.
24小时前 你看起来还像诺曼·贝茨的妈
OK? I don't even know if you can have... relations.
好吗 我都不知道你能不能谈情说爱
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
Are you saying that my insides are full of dust and cobwebs?
你是说我体内布满灰尘和蜘蛛网吗
No. No. I'm just saying I--
不不不 我的意思是
I have no clue
我不清楚
how a reanimated body functions.
重生的人体是怎么运作的
Stop calling me "reanimated". It makes me sound like a zombie.
别再叫我重生者了 搞得我跟僵尸似的
Please?
求你了
Right. Right. You're right. You're right.
好吧 你说得没错
All right, you're alive.
你是活生生的一个人
And you're lovely.
还这么可爱
And you are not wearing that "fugly" sweater anymore.
不用穿着那件丑爆了的毛衣到处晃
Amen.
谢天谢地
So go. So go bone. Bone away.
所以去吧 把他吃干抹净 渣渣都不要剩
Thank you! Amazing.
谢谢 太棒了
Now, uh, do you have, like, a stash of condoms?
那你有没有备用的安全套啊
Because judging by the tingly feeling I get
因为每次特伦特轻轻摸我的时候
every time Trent brushes up against me,
我都会感到一阵激动
I'm pretty sure relations are fully achievable.
我有把握十有八♥九♥会滚床单
You know what I'm saying?
你懂我的意思吧
You OK with this?
你没问题吧
OK.
那就好
It's always so friggin' hot in here.
这屋子里总是这么闷热
OK, well, you know, I'll open up the window.
这样啊 那我把窗户打开
Uh, these don't open.
这些窗是固定死的
I'm usually pretty chill about it,
我通常都很平静
but sometimes I get a little stir-crazy.
但有时候也会因为长♥期♥不出门而抓狂
Well, maybe afterward we can all go for a beer or something.
完事后我们可以出去喝一杯
I can't. I can't catch something out there.
不行 我不能去外面吃东西
When was the last time that you went out?
你最后一次出去是什么时候
Just hurry up and do it.
抓紧时间了结这事吧
What is that?
那是什么
What is this?
这是什么
You tried to kill yourself?
你曾经自杀过
Henry never lets you out?
亨利不放你出去
I'm gonna die in here, aren't I?
我是不是会死在这里
Like a mouse in a cage.
就像笼子里的老鼠一样
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表