剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human...
《我欲为人》前情提要
How come you can talk to your roommates about what's going on,
为什么你能和你的室友们说发生了什么
but you can't talk to me?
却不能跟我说
I'd like to take this opportunity to ask her to marry me.
我想借此机会向她求婚
You wanna torture yourself for the harm you've done,
你想折磨自己以弥补自己犯下的错
and we're here to help you with that, every minute...
我们是来帮你的 分分秒秒
...of every day.
日日月月
Liam Maclean, Connor and Brynn's father.
我是利亚姆·麦克林 科纳和布琳的父亲
No!
不
There aren't many of my kind left in Boston,
在波士顿我们的同类已经不多了
but one of them is a purebred killer.
但其中一个专杀纯种狼人
Aidan is a good man.
艾登是好人
Either take care of him, or I'll have to take care of you.
要么你们两个把他收拾了 要么我来收拾你们
I killed his daughter.
我杀了他女儿
But it's not like Aidan is so innocent.
艾登并没有那么无辜
Have you even stopped to wonder how many people he's killed?
你想过在他手上死了多少人吗
Go out with me. You know that Kat's one of my closest friends.
跟我约会吧 你知道凯特是我的好朋友
I can control myself.
我可以控制住自己
Stay away from her, Aidan. And stay away from Erin too.
离她远点 艾登 也离爱琳远点
She's a kid, Aidan!
她还是个孩子 艾登
You have served the will of the pack.
你已经服从了狼群的意愿
And now we're seeing a severe bacon shortage.
我们面临着严重的熏肉短缺
With all this missing bacon...
这些短缺的熏肉...
You know, for 2 people who live in the same house
对于两个同住一个屋檐下
and have the same job,
又做同样工作的人来说
it seems ridiculous that we, like, never see each other.
打不了照面实在太不像话
I thought you'd secretly moved out.
我以为你偷偷搬出去了呢
No! Out of the dank basement wonderland?
不 离开那个潮湿的地下仙境
No, never.
永远不可能
The pipes alone are like a gurgling, rusty lullaby.
光是水管里的声音就像潺潺作响的老式摇篮曲
Are you going to work? Yep.
你要去上班 对
Aren't you on nights? Yes.
你不是晚班吗 是
But it's day. Well... I know.
可现在还是白天 我知道
Are you working doubles? Yes, I'm working doubles.
你连值两班 对 我连值两班
That's crazy. I'll talk to Scheduling.
太不科学了 我打电♥话♥给排表的人
Don't do that. I'm gonna do it.
别这样 我要打
A dozen bear claws, a couple well-considered compliments,
送点熊爪杏仁饼 再说点好听的话
they're putty.
就能打发他们了
That's not it. I'm laying low.
不是这个原因 我在低调行事
I'm trying not to be wherever...
尽量不要出现在
Nora is.
诺拉在的地方
Listen, I know...
我知道...
I know you didn't hurt Erin on purpose.
我知道你不是故意伤害爱琳的
Liam got into her head somehow, made her come after you.
利亚姆不知怎么利用了她 让她来对付你
Come here. Um...
过来
Josh, do you think that Liam knows about Connor?
乔什 你说利亚姆会不会知道科纳的事了
No. The only people who know are you, me and Nora.
不会 只有我 你和诺拉知道这件事
And Nora would never say anything, ever.
诺拉绝对不会说出去的
Why not? She blames me for Erin's death.
为什么 她怪我害死了爱琳
Yeah, she's angry and she's grieving.
她这会正在气头上 正伤心着
She'll come around. She's not gonna sell you out.
她会想通的 她不会出♥卖♥♥♥你
But just the same,
但同样地
don't you think I ought to steer clear of her
你不觉得至少在她满月变身前
you kwow, at least until after the full moon?
我都应该避着她点吗
No! No, no, no!
不不不
Josh, hey! Listen, listen, stop.
乔什 听着 站住
We are a household.
我们是一家人
I hate tension at home.
我不喜欢家里剑拔弩张的
I feel like I'm 10, trapped with my parents' silent fighting.
感觉就像我还是十岁 夹在父母的冷战之中
Did you just equate me and Nora with your parents?
你把我和诺拉比作你父母
Listen, I'll take her out tonight to dinner.
今晚我会带她出去吃饭
I'll ply her with some Pinot. I'll work my seductive magic.
我会让她多喝点葡萄酒 发挥我的魅力
Tomorrow, you'll be safe to come home to your...
到了明天 你就能大摇大摆地回到你
Dank basement wonderland. Dank basement wonderland.
潮湿的地下仙境 潮湿的地下仙境
Where's the bread knife?
切面包刀在哪
Who buys bread you have to slice?
谁会买♥♥那种要切的面包
That's some crazy pioneer crap right there.
那只不过是一些发明商的屁话而已
It's on the shelf next to the scuzzy chipmunk glass!
在架子上那个脏脏的花栗鼠杯子旁边
Idiot can't see you.
那个白♥痴♥看不见你
Hey, have you seen the serrated knife anywhere?
你看见齿刀了吗
Uh, on the shelf, next to the chipmunk glass?
在架子上那个花栗鼠杯子旁边
That's amazing.
太神奇了
Now, do you know where my Dr. Zaius action figure is?
那你知道我的赞恩博士机器人在哪吗
Because I haven't seen him since, like, 1998.
好像从98年开始我就没见过它了
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we should ask the 2 bloody ghosts
或许应该问问那两个穿着内衣
in their underwear.
浑身是血的女鬼
Who the hell are you?
你们是谁
They're here?
她们在这
Oh, we're Aidan's guests. For dinner.
我们是艾登的客人 要一起共进晚餐
Two courses, one very hungry diner.
两道菜 一位饿极了的食客
What--what are they saying?
她们说什么了
You know them?
你认识她们
Aidan... Aidan killed them
艾登 艾登杀了她们
when he was trying to save Henry.
在试图救亨利的时候
AKA he fed us to his skinless offspring
他让他那个脱了层皮的儿子像老鼠一样
like hamsters.
来吸我们的血
You left out the part where he made us make out with Henry first.
你漏了他先让我们和亨利做♥爱♥的事情
Hence the eternal skivvies.
所以我们只能一直穿着内衣
I--I can explain.
听我解释
It got out of hand. Aidan panicked.
事情失控了 艾登一时恐慌
That is a super-sanitized version of what happened.
这可真是个能帮人洗白的故事版本
How does neck-snapping get out of hand?
拧断脖子这种事怎么会失手
That's how he...
就是他...
Listen, I'm sorry.
抱歉
But I think you guys should go.
我觉得你们俩应该消失
And I think we should be unmurdered,
我还觉得我们不应该死呢
you enabling codependent assbag.
你这个混♥蛋♥帮凶
Nora, listen, they're angry, okay?
诺拉 她们充满怨气
And they have every right to be,
这无可厚非
but you can't listen to everything--
但你不能听信她们说的一切
I'm sorry.
对不起了
Are they gone?
她们消失了吗
Or are they murdering Sally?
还是去害莎莉了
Right, one tip about Betty and Veronica...
是的 关于贝蒂和维罗妮卡有个建议
Hey, since when is wearing hats inside a thing?
什么时候在屋子里都要戴帽子了
You have to dress every moment
任何时候都要打扮一下
like this is the outfit that you could die in.
权当你死后的装束了
This what you're willing to die in?
你想穿着这套衣服去死吗
Stop, quiet.
打住 安静
Listen, just please do not disperse the underwear bitches
我还在房♥间里的时候
when I am in my room, OK?
别驱散那两个穿着内衣贱♥人♥
That's where they reset. They died there.
她们在那里重新复位 她们死在那里
Aidan killed them in the house?
艾登在这间屋子里杀了她们
So that makes 3 dead girls.
这么说来死了三个女人了
Basically, our home is drenched in blood.
我们家现在基本上充满了血腥
Four.
四个
If you count the original header I took down the stairs.
如果算上我从楼梯上拿下来的始祖头颅的话
Thank you for reminding us
感谢你提醒我们
we live in a funhouse of horrors.
住在一个恐怖之家
Erin was an accident.
爱琳是个意外
It was an accident.
是个意外
Yeah, Erin fell.
没错 爱琳摔倒了
She hit her head, home by herself,
撞到了头部 在自己的家里
just like we told the police
就像我们告诉警♥察♥
and DCS and our supervisors.
寄养中心和我们主管的一样
And no one's digging too deep
也没人会去深究
because there is such a trail of screwups and neglect
因为这会牵扯出这么多年来一直忽视爱琳
leading to and from Erin
没能善待她的人
that everyone just wants to run and cover their asses.
每个人想到的只是远离此事 独善其身
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表