剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
He's telling us that he--
他是在告诉我们
that he cannibalized his parents
他吃了他的父母
and that he killed and ate a United States postal worker.
还残害并吃了一个美国邮递员
What? I didn't know what to do!
我无所适从
Oh, my God, Stevie! OK, OK! Just
天哪 史蒂维 行了 行了
Stevie, listen to me. You're coming home with us.
史蒂维 听我说 你跟我们回去
No, you just heard Josh!
不 你听到乔什的话了
There's no going home for me!
对我来说已经无家可归了
Do you guys really wanna help me?
你们到底帮不帮我
Of course we wanna help you!
我们当然想帮你
That's why we're here, Stevie!
所以我们才会来这儿 史蒂维
OK, there's one thing you guys can do for me.
好的 那么你们可以帮我做一件事
Every morning, I wake up,
每天清晨 我醒来后
I stand on that chair...
我会站在那张椅子上
put my head through that noose.
把我的脑袋放进那个套索里
And I cry because I'm scared.
然后我就会因为害怕而哭泣
Scared of dying?
害怕死去吗
Scared of what comes after.
害怕死后发生的事
I mean, the first time I killed myself,
我第一次自杀之后
I had so much time to be miserable
着实纠结了很长时间
and think about the mistake I'd made.
一直在想自己犯下的错误
When I feel that rope on my neck...
当我的脖子触到绳索的时候
I remember waiting to die...
我记起来等待死亡的感觉
and I back out.
我就退缩了
But now that you guys are here,
但既然你们在这儿
it doesn't have to be like that.
就没必要那个样子了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I need you guys to help me end this.
我需要你们来帮我结束这一切
Stevie, you're not thinking clearly.
史蒂维 你糊涂了吧
How can you say that?
你怎么能那么说
You're asking me to kill you.
你在要求我们杀了你
Do you understand how that sounds?
你知道这话听起来是什么感觉吗
Yes, it sounds terrible.
是的 这听起来很糟糕
That's why I need you to help me!
所以我才需要你们的帮助
There's a different way.
还有别的方法
OK, well, what is it?
好 那么是什么方法
We're working on it.
我们会想出来的
Yeah. All right.
是啊 这就对了
So I'll just keep on going, thinking about my mom and dad,
那我就只能继续去想我的爸爸妈妈
seeing their faces, how happy they were,
回想他们的面容和快乐的过去
not knowing what I'd done to them.
不知道为什么我会对他们那么做
Stevie, that wasn't your fault!
史蒂维 那不是你的错
She's right, Stevie. You're not evil, man.
她说得对 史蒂维 你不是个坏人
You're a good guy. You're...
你是个好人 你是
a decent guy.
一个正派的人
You're wrong.
你错了
All I am now...
现在的我
is hungry.
只剩下饥饿了
Stevie, no! Stevie!
史蒂维 不要 史蒂维
Can't you see?
看到了吧
I can't wait for a solution!
我已经等不到找到方法的那一刻了
I gonna kill again at any moment!
我随时都会再杀人的
So if you're a danger then I am too, right?
所以你很危险 那么我也一样 对吗
I should kill myself along with you.
我该跟你一起去自杀
Is that what you're saying?
你就是这个意思吧
Please, Josh, you know I'm right. Just help me.
拜托 乔什 你知道我说得没错 帮帮我
Sally, leave the room.
莎莉 离开这个房♥间
What?
什么
I have to help him.
我必须帮助他
And now you've lost your mind too?
你也失去理智了吗
No. I think I figured it out.
不 我想出对策了
I think I figured out how to survive in this world.
我觉得我知道该如何在这个世界上生存了
In our world,
在我们的世界里
you have to be able to make impossible choices,
你必须做出一些常理下不可能做出的抉择
not run from them.
而不是去逃避
I told you before.
我以前和你说过
This is my fault. I--I'm in this, OK?
这都是我的错 是我的责任
I brought you all back.
是我把你们复活的
And now I have to deal with the consequences,
现在我必须来承担这些后果
and the pain.
还有这份痛苦
Stevie's in too much pain, Sally.
史蒂维已经遭受太多的痛苦 莎莉
This isn't right. This is not who you are.
不对 这不是你会做的事
It's exactly who I am now.
我现在就是这样的人
Go.
走吧
It's done.
结束了
Is it my turn now?
现在是轮到我了吗
Let's get this over with before it gets out of hand.
在这事失控前还是先这么解决了吧
Don't. Don't say that.
不要那么说
Don't even think like that.
想都别那样想
Stevie was too far gone.
史蒂维已经陷得太深了
You're not like that.
而你不一样
You haven't hurt anyone yet, and you're not going to.
你还没有伤害过谁 将来也不会
You're gonna fight.
你必须战胜自己
We're gonna save you.
我们会帮助你的
Do you understand me?
你懂吗
I knew I'd see you again.
我就知道我会再见到你
Stevie, I'm sorry.
史蒂维 我很抱歉
Oh, stop.
别这么说
Look, you got me out of limbo.
你把我从炼狱中拉了出来
OK? You gave me a 2nd chance.
你给了我第二次机会
Thank you.
谢谢你
And thank you, too, Josh.
也谢谢你 乔什
Is he--is he OK?
他还好吧
I don't know if I'll ever be OK,
我不知道自己以后会怎么样
but at least I'm not hungry, so there's that.
但至少我不在饥饿了 那样就很好
No way.
不可能
Stevie's gonna be fine.
史蒂维会没事的
His door's here.
他的门出现了
What do I do? Do I just go in?
我该怎么做 就这么进去吗
That's the general idea.
通常来说是的
Sally, I don't know what to say.
莎莉 我不知道该怎么说了
I think you might be my best friend,
我觉得也许你是我的挚友
for what that's worth.
无论这意味着什么
It's worth a lot.
这对我来说很重要
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Now go.
快去吧
These things tend to be impatient.
这玩意儿没什么耐心的
Stevie, wait!
史蒂维 等等
Is something wrong?
有什么不对劲吗
Yeah, something is very wrong.
是的 非常不对劲
I had a million scenarios in my head
我的脑海里出现过无数的场景
how this date would fall apart
想象着这次约会将会如何不欢而散
and this wasn't one of them.
但眼下的情况却不在那其中
Yeah, it didn't exactly go to plan.
是啊 这确实不是计划的那样
Uh, maybe next time we can talk about an ex
也许下次我们可以聊聊
who hurt you the most.
哪个前任把你伤得最深
Next time?
下一次
Yeah, what, you don't want there to be a next time?
是啊 怎么 你不想有下一次了吗
Nothing would make me happier.
我真是再高兴不过了
It's just that I understand how you feel
只是我已经了解你的感受了
and I don't really wanna waste your time.
而我也不想再浪费你的时间
You're not a waste of time.
你没在浪费时间
I'm the one who shared too much tonight.
我是今晚那个滔滔不绝的人
You opened up and made me feel better.
你已经开诚布公 也让我感觉好了很多
That's not easy.
能那样可不容易
I just don't wanna play games.
我只是不想再玩了
Neither do I.
我也不想
Um, you know what?
你知道吗
I was just thinking that
我刚刚在想
we're just, like, both a little bit too raw
我们刚刚认识不久
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表