剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
What if I'm going crazy?
如果是我疯了呢
You're not.
你没疯
You wanna know how I know? Please.
想知道我怎么知道的吗 说吧
Because I don't watch TV with crazy people.
因为我不和疯子一起看电视
They talk too much.
他们太能说了
Hello?
有人吗
Linda?
琳达
Did you leave something behind?
你忘记什么东西了吗
I just have one last mess to clean up.
我还有一件事要处理
Oh, you're cute, I'll give you that.
你真可爱 我承认
Here, let me help you find the exit.
来 我帮你来一起解决
Soul lock, bitch!
灵魂锁 贱♥人♥
Score one for the hill people of Thailand.
泰国山民真威武
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What does it look like, Linda?
你看我像是要做什么 琳达
I'm gonna exorcise you.
我打算驱除你这个鬼魂
God our father,
上帝 我们的主父
cleanse this place of the dark remnant that dwells within
净化这充满黑暗的地方吧
and fill it with light and love.
让这里重新充满爱和光明
You can't do this! You have no right!
你不能这么做 你没有权利这么做
Be gone, spirit.
消散吧 灵魂
Leave this world for those who still live in it.
离开这个还有人居住着的世界
I love him.
我爱他
You can't know!
你是没法理解的
Nobody can love your son. You won't let them!
没人能爱你的儿子 因为你不会允许的
I just want Max to be happy.
我只想让麦克斯幸福
But he's not.
但他不开心
He's lonely.
他很孤独
You can't want that for him, I know you can't.
你肯定不希望他这样 我知道的
So he just let you go?
他就这么让你走了
He was still on edge, I was holding a gun.
他还是很气愤 我当时拿枪对着他
It's not like we hugged it out or anything.
反正我们没握手言和
I never should've let you handle this.
我就不该让你来处理这事
You didn't let me handle anything.
你没让我处理任何事
I know I'm not special anymore,
我知道我不再那么特殊了
like everyone else in this house,
不像这屋里的其他人那样
but I still have to protect the people that I love.
但我还是会保护我爱的人
I have something for you.
我给你们带了点东西过来
Oh my God! Erin!
天呐 爱琳
Do you have something you'd like to say?
有什么想说的吗
I'm sorry I took off like that.
抱歉我不该不辞而别
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
She was in a squat with some unsavoury types.
她当时和一些不像善类的人在一起
They're not unsavoury.
他们是好人
They tried to steal my car. She's all yours.
他们想偷我的车 现在她归你们了
You're just in time. We're about to eat.
你来的正是时候 我们刚要吃饭
Liam, would you like to join us?
利亚姆 一起吃点吗
I have things to do, but thank you.
我还有事要做 不过谢谢你了
That was stupid, coming at me with a gun like that.
就那么拿着枪来找我真是蠢透了
I didn't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么了
It was also very brave.
但是勇气可嘉
You have a full family now.
现在你有完整的家了
I suggest you take better care of them than I did of mine.
希望你在照顾家庭这方面比我表现得好
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Well, what do you want to talk about?
你想聊些什么
I thought your curiosity was satisfied.
我还以为你的好奇心已经得到满足了
I just wanted to apologize.
我只是想道个歉
That wasn't me yesterday.
昨天的我并不是真正的我
Well, which one were you?
哪个你才是真实的
The sweet, beautiful girl from the grieving room,
是在忏悔室里那个美丽可爱的女孩
or the one that walked out on me?
还是无情把我甩下的那个
I don't even know what happened.
我都不知道到底发生了什么事
I freaked out. I'm so sorry.
我当时吓坏了 真抱歉
It's been a really long time
我已经很久
since I've had a connection like this.
没有这种来电的感觉
It's been even longer for me.
我比你更久
Like, forever longer.
从来没有过
You...
你
You really hurt me.
你真的伤到我了
Do you think there's any chance we could just start over?
你觉得我们还有机会重新开始吗
On one condition.
我只有一个条件
No more sex in the funeral home.
不再在殡葬室里激♥情♥了
I make no promises.
我不敢保证
What are you up to?
你这是怎么回事
Oh, I'm sorry,
抱歉
I was talking to Kenny and I must've dozed off.
我刚在和肯尼聊天然后打了个小盹
I've been covering shifts.
我在替班
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
The blood you're taking from this kid.
你从这孩子身上取的血样
I wasn't taking... Those were for tests.
我没... 那是为了做测试
Tests? I checked.
测试 我都查过了
None have been scheduled.
根本就没安排测试
There's gotta be some sort of mistake.
肯定是哪里搞错了
You know what? I'm filing a report.
我打算要举报你了
Tonight. You can explain it to administration.
今晚的事 你可以跟管委会解释
Hold on! You don't know anything about any blood.
等等 你对血样的事什么都不知道
Everything is fine.
一切都很好
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开
Looks like the cats are out of the bag!
看来秘密到底还是暴露了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表