剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human...
《我欲为人》前情提要
I'm decomposing.
我在腐烂
The spell that brought me back,
让我复活的那个咒语
I don't think it lasts forever.
看来只能维持一时
I think I'm dying again.
我觉得我又要快死了
He sustains me till he's 18,
他十八岁之前为我供血
and then, I give him his fangs.
然后我就转化他
I've agreed to turn Kenny.
我刚刚同意转化肯尼了
I thought you weren't interested in fathering anymore sons.
我原以为你不会想再为人父
But I'm willing to do it to protect him from you.
但我愿意用这种方式保护他不受你的伤害
This sickness, what is it? It's in the blood, right?
你这是什么病 是血液的问题 对吧
You get the lesions and then it seems fast, 2-3 days.
出现病变之后 扩散很快 两三天
Thank you. You know that Kat is one of my closest friends.
谢谢 凯特是我最亲近的朋友之一
Stay away from her, Aidan.
离她远点 艾登
At last we meet. Liam McLean.
我们终于见面了 利亚姆·麦克林
I killed his daughter. Tell me what happened to Brynn?
我杀了她女儿 告诉我布琳去哪了
What is that?
那是什么
Blood, infected with the virus.
被感染了病毒的血液
I killed your daughter.
我把她杀了
No!
不
Go! Go, go, go!
走 走 走 走
Now, you be good to your mother while I am gone, Isaac.
我走了之后乖乖听妈妈的话 艾萨克
Please... don't go.
求你 别走
I will return.
我会回来的
I promise.
我保证
Hi. What's that?
这是什么
Uh, I thought that I'd buy groceries
我觉得应该换我买♥♥生活用品
and feed you, for a change.
养你们了
I may have devoured everything in the kitchen last night.
我昨晚好像把厨房♥里能吃的都消灭了
There she is.
果然是这样
So for you, Josh...
乔什 为你准备的是
Spinach omelette, chicken sausage.
卜派菠菜蛋卷和鸡肉肠
Holla at ya, boy.
它们在召唤你呢 伙计
And for you, Aidan, bubble blood.
而艾登 你的是 香槟血液
Bon appetit!
祝你好胃口
All right. Enough.
好吧 这样也够了
What are you doing? I'm going to work.
你要干嘛 我去上班
Work? Is that wise?
上班 你确定这合适
You only have, like, a couple days left.
都只有几天的命好活了
And I refuse to spend them moping in the basement.
我可不想都浪费在这个地下室里
So fluorescent lighting and incontinent people
难道日光灯和失禁病人
are a better alternative?
就要比这强
Look, I feel OK.
我感觉挺好的
Really.
真的
What I want now is just, uh...
我现在就想
one more day of being normal.
再多过一天正常的生活
Working at the hospital is exactly what I need.
去医院上班是不二选择
I'm not sure how patients will react to being administered
真说不好病人们看到照料他们的护士
by a man with lesions on his face.
满脸都是伤时会有什么反应
I could help with that.
这个我可以帮忙
Hi, it's me. Not here.
是我 现在不在
Leave a message after the beep.
嘟声之后请留言
Oh, God!
天呐
Oh, hello!
你好
I'm--I'm so sorry, I didn't mean--
抱歉 我不是故意
A beautiful morning to you.
早上好
Name's Pete.
我叫皮特
Nora.
诺拉
I've gotta hand it to you, Nora.
我挺佩服你啊 诺拉
Tying that meat to the branch?
把那肉绑在树上
Very cool.
高招啊
Personally, I'm a vegetarian,
个人而言 我是个素食主义者
but my wolf spent a good portion of the night
不过昨晚我的狼人有大半的时间
howling at that thing, right alongside you.
都在对你旁边的那块肉嚎
You're a Vegetarian? Yeah.
你是素食主义者 对
Apple cheddar sammy?
苹果干酪三明治要吗
No thanks!
不用 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you, though.
我不饿 谢谢你的好意
I really appreciate this. Well, of course.
谢谢你 不客气
I'm not gonna just let you rot away in front of us.
我不会眼睁睁看着你在我们面前腐烂死掉
You deserve better. Maybe.
你不该是这样的结局 也许吧
Hey. None of that.
你别这样
By the way when you come back, you're taking my bedroom.
还有你回来后 睡我的房♥间
I'm not gonna watch you shrivel away in that basement hovel, OK?
我不会放任你在那个小地下室默默死掉的
There.
好了
Do you... Do you smell something?
你闻到 闻到什么味道了吗
No.
没有
Uh, OK, so I tried to match your skin tone as best I could,
我尽最大努力调成你的肤色
but the kit doesn't have "Pasty white."
但这个工具箱里没有"面粉白"
You know, these hues are for making dead people look alive.
这些颜色都是为了让死人看起来有生气
It'll do.
可以了
Thank you.
谢谢
I heard there were a lot more of us in the Boston area,
我听说波士顿有好多我们的同类
so I figured I'd stop by, check out the scene,
我就想来这里转转 看看情况
make a friend or two.
顺便交一两个朋友
Personally, I'm not a fan of the rules
个人而言 我不是特别喜欢
and regulations of pack mentality.
团体性思维带来的条条框框
Wolves think clearer when we're alone.
狼只有在落单时 思维才更清晰
Really?
真的吗
Sure, wolves are only in packs
当然了 有血缘关系或者
when they're bonded by blood or love.
夫妻关系时 狼才会成群
But, hey, if that's your thing,
不过 如果你喜欢这样
go for it.
那就这样好了
You know what, I'm sorry, but I really have to go.
抱歉 我真的得走了
Can I give you a ride somewhere?
要我载你一程吗
No, I'm good. That, right there?
不用 我没问题 看那
That's home.
那就是我家
You think it's sad, don't you?
你觉得很可悲 对不对
No.
没有
Oh! Here.
这个
You know what? You can, uh...
其实 你可以...
You can keep it.
你可以穿着
Yeah? Yeah!
真的吗 真的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
OK, I understand that you don't get a lot of sun,
我知道你不怎么晒太阳
but you're, like, translucent.
但你现在都接近透明了
Wait a second.
等等
You got that virus?
你被感染了
But how?
怎么会呢
I--I mean, you--you only took blood from me
你...你只喝我的血
and you were so careful about the whole thing.
而且你对这事又很谨慎
I wasn't careful enough.
还差了那么一点点
Kenny...
肯尼
I won't be able to keep up my end of the bargain.
我没法兑现我的承诺了
OK, then you have to do it now.
那你现在就动手
Turn me now, because with my clean blood, I--I don't know,
现在就转化我 说不定我的纯净血液
I'll probably heal you, and we'll figure it out.
能治好你呢 我们会解决的
Uh-uh. No. It's not worth the risk to you.
不 不值得你冒这个险
Not with this virus.
尤其现在我还染上了病毒
Either way, can't you see?
你还不明白吗 无论如何
This life wouldn't have been good for you.
这种生活都不是你的好选择
No, no! Please don't go, Aidan!
不 不要 求你别走 艾登
Aidan, don't go. Please.
艾登 别走 求你了
I can't live like this anymore.
这种生活我过不下去了
I have to get out of here!
我得离开这儿
Please...
求你了
Please.
求你
Goodbye, Kenny. What?
再见了 肯尼 什么
Hey, did we finally get one?
有没有抓到一只
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表