剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Who?
谁
Who? Quickly!
是谁 快说
They know about you!
他们知道你的事了
They think you are a devil that mother's cursed,
他们觉得你是受了妈妈诅咒的魔鬼
a witch who raised you from the dead.
她用巫力让你起死回生
Oh, my Isaac!
天哪 艾萨克
I--I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
If anyone can get him through this, it's you.
现在能帮他熬过去的人只有你
And I say this as someone
我说这话的立场是
whose heart you ripped out of her corpse.
一个死后被你掏了心脏的人
Sally, do you remember when Rebecca turned Bernie?
莎莉 你还记得瑞贝卡转化伯尼的时候吗
Yeah.
记得
I was horrified.
我吓坏了
He was just a kid.
他还是个孩子
But what I never told anyone...
但是我从没跟别人说过
was that I was relieved.
当时我感到了解脱
Exactly what I wanted her to do. I wanted--
因为那正是我想要她做的 我...
I wanted that family.
我渴望那个家庭
Do you think that's why you're so attached to Kenny?
你觉得正因如此你才如此在乎肯尼吗
I think that--that when I survived the virus,
我觉得 我从病毒中幸免后
I gave myself permission to live,
我给了自己生存的权利
so I relaxed.
所以我很放松
And then I drank more blood.
然后我就喝了更多血
And my tolerance ain't what it used to be,
而我的忍♥耐力不如以前了
and so I would wake up disoriented,
所以我经常醒来不知自己在何处
not home, not knowing...
不在家里 不知道...
but really not wanting to know....
其实是拒绝去知道
that I turned them.
我转化了他们
You what? You--you turned them?
你说什么 你转化了他们
Yeah.
对
How many are we talking here?
你转化了多少人
One more that I know of.
据我所知 多转化了一个
Why did you do this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
Aidan! What are you doing? Look, I didn't intend this.
艾登 你在干什么 我不是故意的
You know I would never intend this.
你知道我不会的
You know that I haven't turned anyone
你也知道 自从亨利之后
since Henry, with good reason,
我就没转化过任何人
but to come back into this world the way that it was, I...
但从地下回到这个同类逐渐消亡的世界
Sally, I was alone.
莎莉 我很孤独
I feel alone.
我也很孤独
I want a family. You know that.
我想要一个家 你也知道的
I understand that.
我明白的
So why wouldn't you just talk about it?
你为什么不跟我说呢
Talk about what? Talk about what? "Hey, Josh, guess what?
怎么谈 谈什么 "乔什 你知道吗
"I'm making more of the thing that I claim to hate."
我在创造我自己憎恶的生物"
I couldn't talk about it. I wasn't thinking.
我没办法开口 我当时脑子不清楚
Something just kicked in.
某种东西在作祟
Instinct?
直觉吗
More than bloodlust.
不只是嗜血感
I mean, why kill anyone...
如果能转化
when you can turn them?
为什么要杀人
So I woke up not remembering
所以我醒来 什么都不记得
and then just trying to forget.
然后就努力去忘记
Like me with Archie Kingston.
就像我跟亚奇·金斯顿一样
I'm sorry. I was just saying that I get it, yeah.
抱歉 我是想说 我明白的 真的
Go on.
继续说
Sally, listen.
莎莉 听我说
I turned a man,
我转化了一个男人
a man with children,
而他还有孩子
and then I killed him.
然后我杀了他
Aidan, don't.
艾登 不要
No, it's important. You listen to me.
不 这很重要 你听我说
That's your friend.
那是你的朋友
I want peace, I want humanity,
我想得到安宁 想做人类
but what I am is a monster.
但我却是个怪物
That's me.
这才是我
And now that innocent kid...
而现在那个无辜的孩子
...forever.
永远
He's-- Well, he's a monster too.
永远成为了一个怪物
You and I both learned the hard way
我们都得到了惨痛的教训
to be careful what you wish for.
现在知道要小心自己的渴望
So all we can do now is just learn to live with it.
我们现在可以做的就是接受现实
If I had known we'd be here now,
要知道现在会变成这样
I would've hugged you so much more.
我之前一定会多抱抱你
Sally--
莎莉
Aidan, get up! Aidan!
艾登 起来 艾登
Aidan?
艾登
Aidan?
艾登
So you lied about Brynn to protect Nora.
为了保护诺拉 关于布琳的事你撒了谎
How noble.
多高尚啊
Where are they?
他们在哪里
Paying penance.
在做忏悔
They mentioned you had a son.
他们说你有个儿子
Where is he?
他在哪里
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
No! No! Aidan!
不 不 艾登
Aidan! Aidan!
艾登 艾登
I know this won't kill you, but it's just so satisfying.
我知道这样杀不死你 但我就是很爽
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
I repeat.
我再说一次
Aaah! No!
不要啊
Where is he?
他在哪里
Aidan? Aidan!
艾登 艾登
Aidan, get up.
艾登 起来
No!
不
Aidan!
艾登
Aidan, get up.
艾登 起来啊
So this is your little boy, huh?
这就是你的小宝贝啊
You must be so proud.
你一定很自豪
Aidan? Aidan, please!
艾登 艾登 拜托
Aidan!
艾登
Aidan!
艾登
Please, please.
求你了 求你了
Aidan, please! No!
艾登 求你了 住手
Aidan, where are you?
艾登 你在哪儿
Just how my son was when I found him.
就像我当时找到我儿子时一样
Aidan!
艾登
I should've done this the first time I saw you.
第一次见到你的时候我就该把你解决掉
Let him go! Leave him alone!
放开她 放开他
Let go of him!
把他放开
Josh!
乔什
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
Nora! Nora! Please!
诺拉 诺拉 别离开我
You didn't get to kill him.
你没必要杀了他
What matters is that he's dead.
他已经死了 说这话还有什么用
Just hold this there.
按住这里
You OK?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah!
没事
I am great! Just great.
我很好 没事
Yeah. I was gonna go out and get us a keg.
没事 我刚准备出去买♥♥桶酒回来
Perfect.
太好了
No, no, no. Listen, I gotta go find Kat.
不 我得去找凯特
She said she was gonna call the cops,
她之前说要去报♥警♥
and the body count is mounting.
尸体的数量也越来越多了
One of those bodies is a purebred werewolf corpse...
其中还有一具纯种狼人的死尸
if we're splitting hairs, uh, you know...
要是我们纠缠于细枝末节的话
you know what?
你看这样如何
Screw the keg.
别想什么啤酒了
Pick us up some crack.
带点可♥卡♥因♥回来吧
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表