剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
等一下 他还是我的病人
Wait a second. I'm still working with him.
伊莱 他们把这次事件视为自杀未遂
Eli, they are treating this as a suicide attempt.
你清楚这意味着什么
You know what that means.
他得被转移至更高级别的监护病房♥
He has to be moved to a higher security unit.
他们明天就会转移他 - 不行 我要带走他
They're moving him tomorrow. - No. I'll take him.
你很清楚不能这么做
You know that's not okay.
盖尔 他在这里不安全
Gail, he's not safe here.
我不会让他出事的
I'm not gonna let something happen to him.
我不会让他死的
I'm not gonna let him die.
伊莱 你妻子的事我很遗憾
Eli, I'm sorry about your wife.
我无法想象你面对此事的感受
I can't imagine what that must have been like for you.
我当时觉得工作可以帮你转移注意力
I thought work would be a good distraction.
我也以为你准备好了 但我错了
I thought you were ready, but I was wrong.
盖尔 求你让我... - 不 你现在不是原来的你 伊莱
Gail, please le-- - No, you are not yourself right now, Eli.
我要见我的病人
I wanna see my patient.
韦伯斯特医生请到入院登记处
Dr. Webster to Admitting.
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚 我知道你不是故意伤害那个男孩的
Noah, I know you didn't mean to hurt that other boy.
你是想保护他 对吧
You were trying to protect him, weren't you?
不让他脖子上的那个东西伤害他
From that thing around his neck.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
听着 我知道你很害怕
Look, I know you're scared,
我觉得也许你经历了某件可怕的事
and I think that maybe something scary happened to you.
是有人伤害过你吗
Did someone hurt you?
你可以告诉我
It's okay to tell me.
你不会生气
You won't be mad?
不会 我保证
No, I promise.
谁伤害了你
Who hurt you?
是你
You did.
有人指责我不是原来的自己
I've been accused of not being myself.
你认同吗 这种说法
Do you think that's true? That you're not yourself?
也许吧
Maybe.
我以前总觉得自己知道答案
I used to think of myself as somebody who had the answers, you know?
但现在...
But now...
现在我觉得我什么都不知道了
Now, I don't think I know anything anymore.
你能指出那个感觉发生变化的瞬间吗
Can you identify the moment that that feeling changed?
当然能
Yeah, of course.
就是我太太去世的那一天
It was the day my wife died.
好的
Okay.
我们来谈谈这个
Let's talk about that.
那是很平常的一天
It was a normal day.
当时的她已经病了一段时间
She had been sick for a while.
是癌症
Cancer.
但她一直都在与它抗争
But she was fighting it.
我们也说好要一起对抗它
And we'd agreed that we would fight it together.
那时的她心情很好 所以...
She was feeling upbeat, so...
我决定出门去
I decided to go out.
等等
Wait.
你要走
You're leaving?
我很快就回来 会给你买♥♥中餐
I'll be back soon. I'll bring you Chinese.
蛋花汤
Egg drop soup.
是她爱吃的
It was the one thing that she could always eat.
所以我去了游泳池...
So I went to the pool...
接着去了张家小厨
And then I went to Mr. Chang's.
然后就回家了
And then I came home.
我并没离开多久 也就一小时吧 也许一个半小时
I wasn't gone long, you know. Hour, maybe an hour and a half.
我回来了
I'm back.
琳恩
Lynn?
她没回应
She didn't answer.
起初 我以为不是她
At first, I thought it wasn't her, you know?
我的意思是 我知道是她
I mean, I knew it was her,
但感觉就像是别人
but it just felt like it was somebody else.
这就是事情的经过
And that's what happened.
我当时出了门 回到家 她就死了
I went out, I came home, and she was gone.
什么
What?
你还有什么想告诉我的吗
Was there something more you wanted to tell me?
没有
No.
就是这样
That was it.
你确定
Are you sure?
我得走了
I have to go.
不 伊莱 等等 这个很关键 - 不 我得走了
No, Eli, wait. This is important work. - No. I have to go.
不 等等 - 你不理解
No. Wait. - You don't understand.
我无能为力 她自杀了
There was nothing I could do. She killed herself.
你说谎
Liar.
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表