剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
我告诉你 我快被失眠症逼疯了
I'll tell ya, this insomnia is driving me crazy.
我再也睡不着觉 只是“偶尔昏倒”
I don't sleep at all anymore. I just pass out at random times.
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
我给诺亚看了这张画
I showed this picture to Noah,
接着他就倒下了
and he collapsed,
还引发了一场集体心因性疾病
and it spurred an episode of mass psychogenic illness.
等等 你说什么 你是认真的吗
Wait, what? Are you serious?
儿童病房♥里的一半孩子都病倒了
Half the kids' ward is down.
我的天 我在就读本科时
Holy crap. When I was an undergrad,
研究过一个丹佛的足球比赛案例
I studied a case in Denver of a soccer game.
22名孩子得了所谓的胃肠病毒
Twenty-two kids got this stomach bug thing,
但结果发现完全是心理因素造成的
but it turns out it was totally in their heads.
那你给所有孩子都检查过了吗
So did you get a chance to examine all the kids?
没有 他们封锁了病房♥ 以预防这是环境因素引发的
No, they locked the ward down as a precaution in case it's environmental,
但其实并不是
but it's not.
我得弄清楚为什么我太太画的画
I just have to figure out why a picture my wife drew
会引发我一个病人的转化障碍发作
can trigger conversion disorder in one of my patients.
这是你太太画的
Your wife drew that?
没错
Yeah.
看起来和她平时的画作非常不同
It looks so different from her usual stuff.
吓人
Scary.
是的
Yeah.
诺亚显然也觉得这画很吓人
Well, apparently, Noah thought it was scary too.
我得弄清楚这张画到底画的是什么
I just have to find out what this is a picture of.
你还有她画本中的其他画吗
Well, do you have more pages from her book?
没有
No.
她通常不是会先画素描吗
I mean, didn't she usually do sketches first?
而且会画多个版本
And multiple versions?
来吧
Come on.
你查看那边的箱子了吗
Did you look over there?
哪里 - 就那里
Where? - Over here.
不 那只是一些 她知道会让我不安的医疗物品
No, that's just medical stuff she knew would upset me.
好的
Okay.
我去看看客厅的书架
I'm gonna check the bookshelves in the living room.
好的
Okay.
她知道会让我不安的东西
Stuff she knew would upset me.
(高度警惕 化学疗法)
克利奥
Cleo!
克利奥 我们试试把那张放这里
Cleo, let's try that one over here.
这些画太吓人了
These drawings are so creepy.
感觉不太像是儿童故事 对吧
Doesn't quite feel like a children's story, you know?
对 一个朋友说是她在梦里见到的
Yeah. A friend said it was coming to her in dreams.
她在这张画的背面写了些字
She wrote something on the back of this one.
本杰明是谁
Who's Benjamin?
这里提到了关于本杰明的事情
It says something here about Benjamin.
“本杰明的恶梦 他究竟在害怕什么 ”
"Benjamin's nightmare. What was he so afraid of?"
让我看看
Let me see.
她有个叫本杰明的前男友...
She had an ex named Benjamin...
沃克
Walker.
本杰明沃克
Benjamin Walker.
本杰明沃克
Benjamin Walker.
本杰明沃克
Benjamin Walker.
就是本杰明沃克
Benjamin Walker.
看看这个
Look at this.
“查看妈妈的储物柜里 有没有本杰明的磁带”
"Check Mom's storage for Benjamin tapes."
本杰明的磁带 你知道是什么吗
Benjamin tapes? Do you know what that means?
琳恩过去常常记录下 她正在撰写的书的各种想法
Lynn used to record ideas for stuff that she was working on.
给自己做的笔记 图片 名字 各种细节
Notes to herself. Images, names, random details.
而她经常会使用卡式磁带录制
And she used to use cassette tapes.
“本杰明的恶梦 他究竟在害怕什么 ”
"Benjamin's nightmare. What was he so afraid of?"
等等 这和诺亚的情况有什么关系
Wait! What does any of this have to do with Noah?
不知道 也许当中没明确关系
I don't know. Maybe it makes no sense at all.
但诺亚真的被恐惧吓呆了 而触发他发病的就是这张画
But Noah is literally paralyzed by fear. This picture is what triggered him.
所以 如果我能弄清楚琳恩画的是什么
So, if I can figure out what Lynn was drawing
以及是什么让本杰明如此害怕
and what Benjamin was so afraid of,
也许我就能帮到这孩子
maybe I can help this kid.
诺亚的随意肌瘫痪了
Noah's voluntary muscles are paralyzed.
瘫痪了 “瘫痪”是什么意思
Paralyzed. What do you mean, "paralyzed"?
我们还需要进行一些测试
Well, we still need to run some tests,
但他有可能得了一种...
but it's possible that he's suffering from a...
叫做“闭锁综合症”的罕见疾病
a rare disorder called locked-in syndrome.
他的大脑还在运作...
His brain is still functioning--
他的大脑还在运作
His brain is still functioning?
好的 我有点糊涂了 因为我...
Okay. I'm confused here because I...
你是说他被锁在自己的身体里了
You're saying that it's like he's locked inside his own body?
是的 - 但为何会这样
Yes. - But why?
我们还不确定原因
Well, we're still not sure.
很多孩子都出现了
A number of kids have been hit
各种各样的症状... - 我的天
with a variety of symptoms... - Oh, my God.
都是同时发生的 所以...
...all at the same time. So--
你说事情发生时 阿德勒医生也在那房♥间里 对吧
You said that Dr. Adler was there in the room when this happened, right?
既然他的医生就在现场 怎么会发生这种事
So how can something like this happen with his doctor right there,
却没人知道原因
and nobody knows why?
我不知道 - 我现在就想见他
I don't know. - I wanna go see him now.
求你了
Please.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚 宝贝 诺亚
Noah, sweetie. Noah.
她晚上的状态你是知道的 阿德勒医生
You know how she is in the evenings, Dr. Adler.
是的 - 可不是她的最佳状态
Yeah. - She is not at her best.
明白
I got it.
霍夫曼太太 你有个访客
Mrs. Hoffman, you have a visitor.
我不打扰你们俩了 - 好的
I'll leave you two alone. - Okay.
露丝 你好
Hello, Ruth.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
是我 伊莱
It's me, Eli.
琳恩的丈夫伊莱
Lynn's Eli.
琳恩
Lynn?
琳恩来了吗
Is Lynn here?
不 琳恩没来 只有我来了
No, Lynn's not here. It's just me.
但你记得我的 我是你女婿伊莱
But you remember me. I'm your son-in-law, Eli.
她人呢
Where is she?
露丝 我在找一些录音
Ruth, I'm looking for some recordings.
你还记得本杰明吗
Do you remember Benjamin?
他是琳恩在认识我之前的男朋友
He was the man Lynn was dating before she and I met.
你脸色看起来不太好 亲爱的 你满头大汗 而且...
You don't look so good, honey. And you're all sweaty and...
你没事吧 - 是的 我没事
Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
但你记得把琳恩的旧磁带放哪了吗
But do you remember where you put Lynn's old tapes?
磁带
Tapes...
我有磁带
I have tapes.
你真幸运 我可是个音乐爱好者
Lucky for you, I am quite the music aficionado.
露丝 我指的不是音乐磁带 是琳恩的磁带
Ruth, I didn't mean music. I meant Lynn's tapes.
安静
Shush!
听听这个
Just listen to this.
琳恩总说你跳舞很棒
Lynn always said you were a wonderful dancer.
我...
I...
现在是凌晨3点56分 - 天啊
It's 3:56 a.m. - Oh, dear.
我竟拿了旧磁带来录 - 1978年6月18日 周二
I taped over the old tapes. - Tuesday, June 18th, 1978.
本 没事的 - 不
Ben, it's okay. - No.
出去 - 不过是个梦
Out. - It's just a dream.
它们在我体内
They're in me.
(本杰明 1978年)
帮帮我 把它们拿出来
Help me. Get them out.
宝贝 拿什么出来 - 把它们拿出来 是蠕虫...
Babe? Get what out? - Get them out. Worms. Worms!
你是说“蠕虫”
Did you say "worms"?
蠕虫...把它们拿出来
Worms! Worms! Get them out!
琳恩 - 把...
Lynn. - Get--
是琳恩
Lynn.
你做了什么 她在哪里
What did you do? Where is she?
琳恩不在这里
Lynn's not here.
你杀了她
You killed her.
不 露丝 是癌症杀了她
No. Ruth. The cancer killed her.
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表