剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
她很机智 对吧
Isn't she just sharp as a tack?
能走了吗
Can we go?
能 来吧 我们走
Yeah. Come on, let's go.
将会很好玩
It's gonna be fun.
我不明白这有什么好玩的
I don't get what's fun about this.
这地方真吓人
This place is creepy.
对 没错
Yeah, it is.
是有点吓人
It is a little creepy.
我得找个人
I just have to find someone.
你是不是因为 外婆把浴缸堵了 所以生她的气
Are you mad at Gran 'cause she's clogging the tub?
你说什么
What?
因为她是在浴缸里溺毙的
Because she drowned in there.
不 外婆并没把浴缸堵了
No. Gran is not clogging any tubs.
她去世了
She's gone.
不 她没死
No, she's not.
她在我的蜥蜴玩偶里
She's in my lizard.
外婆有个秘密想告诉我
Gran wants to tell me a secret.
你们是来忏悔的
Are you looking to confess?
忏悔
Confess?
不是
No.
我...是来见丹尼斯神父的
I-- I'm here to see Father Dennis.
他是我的病人
He's my patient.
我想多了解一些他家人的情况
I'm trying to get some more information about his family.
他是个安全港婴儿 八年前被遗弃在这里
He was a Safe Haven baby, left here about eight years ago.
我记得 他是这教堂20年来 唯一收留过的婴儿
I remember. The only baby left at this church in 20 years.
这么说 你当时在这里 - 是的
So you were here? - I was.
你说他是你的病人 他怎么啦
You said he's your patient. What's wrong with him?
我不知道 这就是我想弄明白的
I don't know. That's what I'm trying to figure out.
我能告诉你 他们不适合为人父母
Well, I can tell you that they weren't cut out to be parents.
你认识他的父母
You knew them?
不认识
No.
要不然他们为何要抛弃自己的孩子呢
But why else would they abandon a child?
有时还真难理解上帝的意愿
Sometimes it's difficult understanding God's plan.
那么 是什么在困扰你
So what's troubling you?
我能感觉到你内心的沉重
I'm sensing a heaviness in your heart.
我外婆死了 - 苏菲
My gran died. - Sophie.
好吧
Okay.
我太太死了 - 对于你失去至亲 我感到十分遗憾
My wife died. - I'm so sorry for your loss.
没关系 她在我的蜥蜴里
It's okay. She's in my lizard.
苏菲 她并不在那里
Sophie, she's not in your lizard.
我们之前谈论过这事 当一个人死了 他就不在了
Now we have spoken about this before. When somebody dies, they're gone.
他再也不会回来了
They're gone forever and they're never coming back.
也不会在蜥蜴里
Not even in a lizard.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我们每个人处理悲伤的方式都不一样
You know, we all have different ways of processing grief.
我在我的会众中经常看到这种情况
I see this in my congregation all the time.
我们的工作其实很相似
You know, we have similar jobs.
是吗 我们的办公室肯定不同 不是吗
Do we? We sure have different offices, don't we?
看看这地方 - 我们都在帮人
Look at this place. - We both help people.
但我帮人是以科学 医学和...
But I help people with science, medicine and--
也许还有一丁点的信念
And maybe just a little bit of faith.
心理医生肯定知道信念是最重要的
Surely a doctor of the mind knows that belief is everything.
你知道我相信什么吗 我相信事实
Do you know what I believe in? I believe in facts.
你相信那些编造出来 让人们逃避真♥相♥的童话
You believe in fairy tales created to keep people from facing the truth.
你知道真♥相♥是什么吗
And you know what the truth is?
并没有住在天上的神灵照顾着我们
There is no magic being living in the sky looking out for us.
他是个复仇心很强的混♥蛋♥ 你心里清楚
He's a vengeful motherfucker and you know it.
我们只能靠自己 伙计
We're all on our own, pal.
苏菲 来 我们走吧
Sophie, come on. Let's go.
嘿 冰淇淋融了 你不想吃吗
Hey. It's dripping. Don't you want it?
芭布 - 是
Barb? - Yeah.
嗨 外公日过得如何
Hey, how was Grandpa day?
我觉得我们玩得很开心
I thought we had a really fun time.
抱歉 对这只蜥蜴 她表现得非常奇怪
Sorry. She's being super weird about that lizard.
是的 我正想跟你谈谈这事
Yeah, that's what I wanna talk to you about.
谈“外婆在蜥蜴里”这事
The whole "Gran's in the lizard" thing?
这只是悲伤处理的一种形式 对吧
It's just a form of grief processing, right?
不 我不是想跟你谈这个
No. That's not what I wanna talk to you about.
你为何要告诉她你妈妈是溺毙的
Why would you tell her that your mom drowned?
等等 什么 - 没错 为何 你为何这么做
Wait, what? - Yeah, why? Why would you do that?
为何突然这么说 你之前不都在说
Why, all of a sudden, when before it was,
“外婆就在你身边 她在看着你”之类的话
"Grandma's all around you, she's watching you," yada yada yada?
爸 我并没告诉她妈妈溺毙的事
Dad, I didn't tell her about Mom drowning.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
她可能无意中听到我在电♥话♥里谈论这事
She probably overheard me talking about it on the phone.
谈论这事 跟谁谈论 - 不晓得 一个朋友吧
Talking about it? To who? - I don't know, a friend.
为什么每个人都在谈论这事
Why is everybody talking about it?
有什么好说的 你在干吗
What is there to talk about? What are you doing?
究竟在干吗 - 在清理房♥间
What are you doing? - I'm decluttering.
苏安说我们得清理 - 不 不能清理
Sue Ann said that we have to declutter. - No. Declutter.
这箱是你妈妈的私人物品和医疗用品
This is your mom's personal and medical stuff.
妈已经没有私人物品了 爸
Mom doesn't have personal stuff anymore, Dad.
别碰它
Leave it alone!
你到底怎么啦
What is wrong with you?
我没事
There's nothing wrong with me.
这只是我在面对自己私人空间被侵犯时
I'm just having a perfectly normal reaction
再正常不过的反应 好吗
to having my personal space violated, okay?
爸
You know, Dad,
妈妈离世 不是只有你难过
what happened to Mom didn't just happen to you.
我也一样难过
It happened to me too.
芭布
Barb.
嘿...芭布
Hey. Hey, Barb.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
嘿 对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
好吗
Okay?
没关系 没事
It's okay. It's fine.
不 听我说 我会清理
No, listen, I will do this.
我会清理这房♥子的
I will declutter.
你就带苏菲回家 好吗
Just take Sophie home, all right?
我会清理干净的
I will finish this.
你确定
Are you sure?
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
如果需要帮忙就打给我
Just call me if you need any help.
走吧 苏儿
Come on, Soph.
再见 苏菲 今天玩得很开心
Bye, Sophie. It was fun.
嘿 苏儿
Hey, Soph.
苏菲 我这有...
Sophie, I have--
“买♥♥食物清单: 牛奶 香蕉 到药房♥...”
"Food shopping: milk, bananas. Check in with the pharm--"
“把画寄给杰克逊”
"Send drawings to Jackson"?
(杰克逊 附上这幅画)
“别告诉伊莱 他没法接受的 听不进的”
"Don't tell Eli, he can't handle it, he won't listen."
(你知道他的 凡事讲求逻辑...)
(事实上 我感觉自己)
(只能和你谈论这件事)
搞什...
What the--
天啊 你竟然会来
Look at this. You actually came.
我们得谈谈 - 你是一路跑过来的
I need to talk to you. - Did you run all the way over here?
你看起来有点出汗了 我给你拿杯酒
You look kind of sweaty. Let's get you a drink.
不需要 我要跟你谈谈琳恩的事
I don't need a drink, I need to talk to you about Lynn.
你的眼神看起来怪怪的
Your eyeballs look a little weird.
最近一切对我来说都有点怪 你先听我说
Everything's looking a little weird to me lately. Now listen to me.
我知道少了琳恩 你来这里感觉有点怪怪的
I know it's a little strange being here without Lynn.
我指的不是这个
It's not about that.
我日前在翻她的东西...听我说 好的...
I was going through some of her stuff-- Listen to me, okay--
我很想你 伊莱 - 别这样
I miss you, Eli. - Stop.
喝酒吧 - 我不想喝...
Drink this. - I don't want--
听听音乐 还有 你过来
Listen to the music and come here.
我的一个研究生煮了这龙虾秋葵汤
One of my grad students made this lobster gumbo.
你瞧
Check it out.
听着 我得去跟几个人打招呼 - 我...
Look, I gotta talk to a few people. - I--
你待在这儿 我马上回来
You stay here. I'll be right back.
(男生病房♥)
给我
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表