剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
她求我留下来帮她
She begged me to stay with her. To help her.
如何帮她 - 别问
How? - No.
你怎么帮她的 我需要知道 - 别问
How did you help her? I need to know. - No.
求你告诉我
Please.
我用手杀了她
I did it with my hands.
别走 芭芭拉…
Barbara, don't go. Barbara.
芭芭拉 拜托 别走 别这样 芭芭拉 别…
Barbara, please, don't go. Please. Barbara. Do--
他心律失常 这可能就是他这么冷的原因
He's arrhythmic. Could be why he's so cold.
呼叫威尔金森医生
Page Dr. Wilkinson.
我们想给他注射两剂氟哌啶醇 和进行静脉滴注…
We'd like to administer 2 of haloperidol and an IV drip during…
但他冻坏了 而且心律紊乱
But he's freezing, and his heart's rhythm is messed up.
镇静剂将如何…
How is a sedative…
但他们昨天刚给他注射了氟哌啶醇…
But they gave him haloperidol yesterday…
我们得让他的 情况稳定下来 以便进行转院
We just need him stabilized for the ride.
把他送进我们那里的医院后 我们会给他进行检验
We'll run some tests once we get him checked into our facility.
发生什么事 诺亚…
What's happening? Noah. Noah.
我不要让他转院了
I'm canceling the transfer.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我说我不要让他转院了
I said I'm canceling the transfer.
好消息 伊莱 你的核磁共振扫描报告没问题
Good news, Eli, your MRI came back clean.
听着 我知道你恨不得能马上出院
Look, I know how much you want to get out of here,
但我还要给你做几项检查
but I got a few more tests I wanna run.
也许你是对的 珍
Maybe you were right, Jane.
也许我真的有妄想症
Maybe I really am delusional.
伊莱 琳恩当时的情况
Eli, that situation with Lynn,
让你处于毫无选择的余地
that's an impossible choice to make.
而由此造成的创伤 可能会影响任何人的判断
And the trauma from that could cloud anyone's judgment.
我们能不能别再提这事了
Can we just not talk about it anymore?
威尔金森医生 儿童病房♥需要你
Dr. Wilkinson, they need you in peds.
克利奥说你把这个落在救护车上了
Cleo said you left this in the ambulance.
她说这对你很重要
She said it was important to you.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
他们帮不了诺亚
They can't help Noah.
他们根本不知道他怎么了
They don't have a clue what's going on with him.
你们都不知道 - 好了 丹尼丝…
None of you do. - All right. Denise--
不 我不许任何人碰他 我要带他回家 没得商量
No. No one is touching him. He's going home with me. That is it.
不行 恐怕这已经不是你说了算的事了
No, I'm afraid that's not your call anymore.
你已经签字放弃了你的权利
You've signed away your rights.
没错 但那只是暂时的
Yes, but just temporarily.
你说我得那么做 他才能得到所需帮助
You said I had to, so he could get the help he needed.
丹尼丝 你已经不再是他的监护人了
Denise, you are not his guardian anymore.
那就当我反悔了
Well, then I changed my mind.
真的很抱歉 但没法如你所愿
I'm really sorry, but that's not how this works.
诺亚现在的监护权属于国家了
Noah belongs to the state now.
(切断 铺路)
快点 好吗 - 好的 谢谢你
Just keep it quick, okay? - Okay. Thank you.
阿德勒医生
Dr. Adler?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
他们告诉我你在这里 我没想到…
They told me you were in here and I didn't realize that--
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我只是需要休养一下
I just needed a little R and R.
你觉得冷
Are you cold?
诺亚也觉得冷
Noah's cold too.
这里很热 可你们俩都在发抖
It's warm in here, and you both are shivering.
为何会这样 你们俩究竟怎么回事
Why is that? What is going on with you two?
或许是转移现象 集体心理疾病 我不清楚
Transference, mass psychogenic illness, I guess? I don't know.
好的
Okay.
听着 我犯下大错了
Look, I made a huge mistake.
我允许他们带诺亚北上到伊萨卡岛
I gave them permission to take Noah up to Ithaca.
他没其他出路了 阿德勒医生 他需要你
He's running out of options, Dr. Adler. He needs you.
我并不清楚发生了什么事
I don't have any clue as to what's going on.
但你有个推测 对吧
But you have a theory, right?
更像是一种感觉
It's more of a feeling.
天啊 听起来多不可思议啊
Oh, boy. How crazy does that sound?
那又怎样 就告诉我 拜托了 因为也许这能帮到他
So what? Just tell me, please. 'Cause maybe this could help him.
我感觉诺亚 我太太以及我…
It's a feeling that Noah knew my wife…
在前世是认识的 - 伊莱
and me in a previous life. - Eli.
实际上 是前几世
Previous lives, actually.
我想我太太也有这种感觉
And I think my wife had a sense of it too
因为当她离死亡越来越近时
because as she got closer to dying,
她说这些感觉来自她的梦境 她正把它们画进画册中
she said it was coming to her in dreams that she was putting in a book.
但我当时没理会她所说的
But I wasn't listening.
好的
Okay.
好吧 那你觉得 你太太当时想对你说些什么
Okay. So what do you think your wife was trying to tell you?
她想说诺亚遭遇了不幸 发生在很久以前的一间农舍里
That something bad happened to Noah, a long time ago at a farmhouse.
我们都在那里 我 诺亚 琳恩
That we were all there. Me, Noah, Lynn.
不知怎么的 我们这三个灵魂 通过时间产生了关联
That somehow, we're three souls connected through time,
被很久以前的创伤给困住了
trapped by a long-ago trauma.
而那时候发生的事就是导致 诺亚现在病情无法好转的原因
And that whatever happened then is why Noah can't get better now.
听着 我不知道究竟发生了什么
Listen, I don't know what's going on,
但我知道这孩子进入我的生活是有原因的
but I do know that this child came into my life for a reason.
我第一眼见到他就知道了
I knew it the second I saw him.
我告诉你 阿德勒医生 他需要我们
I'm telling you, Dr. Adler, he needs us,
如果你不帮他 他会死的
and he is going to die if you don't do something to help him.
即使他们现在放我出去 丹尼丝 我也不知道该怎么帮他
Even if they would let me out now, Denise, I wouldn't know how to help him.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但如果你所说的并非疯狂的推测
But what if you're not crazy?
如果只有你一个人看到了真♥相♥呢
What if you're the only one that sees the truth?
喂 - 是苏菲吗
Hello? - Sophie?
嗨 是外公
Hi. It's Grandpa.
你生病了
Are you sick?
妈妈说明天不能有 “外公日”了 因为你病了
Mommy says we can't have Grandpa day tomorrow 'cause you're sick.
对不起 我们下次再出去 好吗
I'm sorry. We'll do it another time, okay?
外婆想和你说话
Gran wants to talk to you.
不 苏菲 别说了 那是… - 如果你仔细听 就能听到她说的
No, Sophie, stop. It's-- - If you listen, you can hear her.
苏菲 喂
Sophie? Hello?
琳恩
Lynn?
喂
Hello?
芭芭拉
Barbara.
爸
Dad.
嘿 听着 我只是想 为所有发生的事向你道歉
Hey, listen, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. For everything.
我想我…
I guess I--
我其实是不理解你为何不早点帮她
I just don't understand why you didn't help her sooner.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
爸 我知道妈妈想以她自己的方式死去
Dad, I knew Mom wanted to die on her own terms.
在她去世前的一年就有这想法了
For, like, a year before she passed.
她当时非常痛苦
She was in so much pain.
所以 你为何没早点帮她
So, why didn't you help her sooner?
听着 我很爱她 我只是…
Look, I loved her so much. I just--
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
你为何不随了她的愿
Why didn't you just give her whatever she wanted?
她当时需要的 其实是你能办到的 你是个医生
You had access to whatever she needed. You're a doctor.
就因为这样 我是医生 我应该做的是救人
That's just it. I'm a doctor. I'm supposed to save people.
但你是她的丈夫
But you were her husband.
我当时一直在尝试 但就是想不到办法
I kept trying, but I couldn't figure it out.
我不知道怎么救她
I didn't know how to save her…
在没有确定答案的情况下 我无法让她离开
and without an answer, I couldn't let her go.
我当时束手无策了
I was frozen.
我想妈妈没说错
I guess she was right.
她以前常说你的偏执观点 既是你的主要优点
Mom always said that your blinders were your main strength
也是你的主要缺点
and also your biggest weakness.
(医疗运输 伊萨卡 纽约)
他4点钟就会被送走
He leaves at 4:00.
4点钟
At 4:00.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
好吧 是谁
All right. Who's there?
是哈尔
Hal.
谁是哈尔
Hal who?
你不开门又怎会知道谁是哈尔
Hal will you know if you don't open the door?
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表