剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
我没有时间滑冰
I don't have time for ice-skating!
苏安 我要去办公室了
Sue Ann, I'm going to my office.
让这些人滚出我家 我是认真的
Get these fucking people out of here. I mean that.
它们在我体内 帮帮我 把它们拿出来
They're in me. Help me. Get them out.
宝贝 拿什么出来
Babe? Get what out?
蠕虫...
Worms. Worms!
你是说“蠕虫”
Did you say "worms"?
蠕虫...把它们拿出来...
Worms! Worms! Get them out! Get them out!
不... - 本
No. No, no, no, no, no, no... - Ben.
不...
...no, no, no, no, no, no. No.
没事的 会没事的
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
不过是个梦
It's just a dream.
对不起 琳恩 我希望我能阻止这一切
I'm sorry, Lynn. I wish I could make it stop.
我知道 亲爱的 - 对不起
I know, babe. - Sorry.
我想帮你 我爱你
I wanna help you. I love you.
我也爱你 琳恩
I love you too, Lynn.
爸 你在干吗
Dad, what are you doing?
这是我拿到的磁带 我只是...
It's this tape that I got that I was just--
你一个小时前应该 和我还有苏菲一起去滑冰的
You were supposed to meet Sophie and I for ice-skating an hour ago.
搞什么
What?
这些到底是什么
What in God's name is all of this?
这就是我正在处理的案子
That's the case that I'm working on.
好的 全都得拿掉
Okay. It all needs to come down.
你为何费尽心思地搞砸我们的卖♥♥屋计划
Why are you trying so hard to sabotage the sale?
我并没有
I'm not.
好了 苏菲还在门外等着
Okay. Sophie's waiting outside.
是我唯一的阳光
My only sunshine
每当愁云密布时 你总让我快乐
You make me happy When skies are gray
亲爱的 你永远不会知道
You'll never know, dear
请别把我的阳光带走
Please don't take my sunshine away
请别把我的阳光带走
Please don't take my sunshine away
外公...你看
Grandpa. Grandpa, look.
(克利奥 查到什么了吗 )
对不起 琳恩 我希望我能阻止这一切
I'm sorry, Lynn. I wish I could make it stop.
我知道 亲爱的 会没事的
I know, babe. It's gonna be okay.
我想帮你 我爱你
I wanna help you. I love you.
爸 注意看 你错过了 她在为你表演呢
Dad, pay attention. You're missing it. She's showing off for you.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 你妈是否提起过 关于她的一位前男友的事
Listen, did your mom ever say anything about an old boyfriend of hers?
一个叫本杰明的
A guy named Benjamin?
你是说那个死掉的家伙 - 对
You mean the guy who died? - Yeah.
听她提过 为何这么问
A little. Why are you asking?
她具体说了他什么
What did she say about him exactly?
不晓得 我...
I don't know. I...
知道当时情况挺吓人的
know it was pretty traumatic.
但...你当时不也在场吗
But... Well, you were there, right?
别说了
You know, forget it.
不 怎么啦
No, what?
只是...
It's just...
你觉得你妈当时和我在一起快乐吗
Do you think your mom was happy with me?
爸 和你一起 妈当然快乐
Dad, of course Mom was happy with you.
你为什么会这么说
Why would you even say that?
嘿 外公 你要来吗
Hey, Grandpa. Are you coming?
苏菲 我和外公在说话 一会儿就去
Sophie, Grandpa and I are talking. In a minute.
不 是的 我肯定要来 - 不...爸 等一等
No. Yes. Absolutely. - No, no. Dad, hold on.
不...我们是来开心滑冰的 对吧
No, no. We came to skate and to have fun, right?
对 - 马上就过去
Yes. - Be right there.
嘿 你知道我在想什么吗
Hey, you know what I was thinking?
也许我们可以重新布置一下你的房♥间
Maybe we could redo your room.
用蝙蝠侠的黑黄两色
Black and yellow for Batman.
换新窗帘
Get new curtains,
新床单
new sheets.
宝贝 你没事吧
Oh, sweetie. Are you okay?
诺亚
Noah?
宝贝 怎么了
What is it, sweetie?
到底怎么啦
What is it?
怎么啦
What is it?
让他们帮帮你
Let them help you.
求你了 亲爱的
Please, babe.
让他们帮帮你
Let them help you.
琳恩 对吧 在外面等我 会没事的
You're Lynn, right? Wait for me outside. It's gonna be okay.
好的
Okay.
冷静点...我们会帮你的
Relax. Relax. We're gonna help you.
嗨 本杰明平静下来了 我们给他注射了镇静剂
Hi. Benjamin's calm now. He's been sedated.
我不知道这是怎么回事 - 但你做得对
I don't know what's happening. - Well, you did the right thing.
你把他送来这里 - 是的
You brought him here. - Yeah.
告诉我究竟发生了什么事
Tell me what happened exactly.
我们开车去了北部
We took a drive upstate.
他想给一间农舍拍照
He wanted to take pictures of a farmhouse,
然后情况就急转直下了
and then it all went bad,
他的状况一直都很好 - 这么说 在此之前 他身体就有毛病
and he had been doing so well. - So he's had problems before this.
他一直会产生某种莫名的恐惧感
He struggles with these strange fears,
这导致他依靠毒品来自我治疗 但是...
which makes him self-medicate with drugs, but...
但他...
but he's...
已经有一段时间没吸食毒品了 - 好 没事 没事的
he has been clean for a while. - Okay. It's okay. It's all right.
没事的 没事
It's okay. All right.
做三个深呼吸 好吗 跟着我做 三
Three deep breaths, okay? With me, three.
二
Two.
一
One.
可以吗
Okay?
好了 听着 他在这里很安全 他会没事的 我保证
All right. Listen, he's safe here. He's gonna be okay. I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
你滑得很优雅 - 是的
You're very graceful out there. - Oh, yeah.
糟了 看来你把自己累坏了
Oh, no. Looks like you overdid it.
没有 只是稍微喘不过气而已
No, I'm just a little out of breath. That's all.
你知道吗 妈妈说那是天意
You know... Mom said it was fate.
什么 什么事是天意
What? What was fate?
就你们俩相遇的方式
You know, the way you guys met.
她说本杰明的事糟透了
She said it was terrible about Benjamin,
但那件事把她带到了你身边
but that it brought her to you.
她看到你的那一刻
And the second she saw you,
就感觉好像已经认识你了
it was like she knew you already.
好像一直都认识你似的
Like she'd always known you.
爸 你曾是她一生的挚爱
You were the love of her life, Dad.
她也曾是我的挚爱
Well, she was the love of mine.
(我在外面 有东西要给你看)
我得走了 - 什么
I gotta go. - What?
你要去哪里 - 去工作
Where are you going? - I have to go to work.
帮我给苏菲一个拥抱 好吗 再见
Give Sophie a hug for me, okay? Bye.
别回那房♥子 爸
Do not go back to the house, Dad.
1977年的医院记录
The hospital records from 1977
将本杰明沃克的母亲弗兰沃克 列为他的直系亲属
list Benjamin Walker's next of kin as Fran Walker, his mom.
这有个地址 但谁晓得 她是否还住那儿 甚至是否还活着
There's an address, but who knows if she's still there or even alive.
你是怎么拿到这份文件的
How did you get this file?
可以说是借的吧
Let's just say it's on loan.
等等 你在干吗
Wait, what are you doing?
诺亚和本杰明之间有某种关联
There's a connection between Noah and Benjamin.
我得弄清楚当中的关联
I gotta figure out what it is.
等等 你不是要去那儿吧
Wait. You're not going there, are you?
也许他们之间有某种联♥系♥
Maybe they're related somehow.
也许诺亚小时候听过关于本杰明的故事
Maybe when he was little, Noah heard stories about Benjamin.
然后结果是
And then as a result,
他产生了类似的恐惧 并学会了说荷兰语
developed similar fears and learned how to speak Dutch?
谢谢你查到这些信息 我们办公室见
Thank you for this. I'll see you back at the office.
嘿 看看我 我像只长了一只翅膀的鸟
Hey, check me out. I'm half-bird.
虽然这不是真正的石膏 但我觉得还是可以在上面签名
You know, it's not a real cast, but I think we could sign it anyway.
也许在上面贴一些贴纸 你觉得呢
Maybe put some stickers on it. What you think?
诺亚 我滑倒了 懂吗
Noah, I slipped, okay?
只是滑倒 没什么大不了的
That's all. No biggie.
(离开)
诺亚
Noah.
宝贝 你...
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表