剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
Hi, sweetie.
我就在这里 好吗
I'm right here, okay?
接下来 我们会 小心地 慢慢地把你推进去
Here's what's gonna happen: We're gonna slide you in nice and easy,
然后我们要拍一张你脑部的照片 挺神奇的 对吧
and then we'll get a picture of your brain. Pretty cool, right?
这耳机将能帮你消除噪音
Now, these are gonna help with the noise.
声量会有点大 但我们能听到你说话
It'll be a little loud, but we'll be able to hear you,
所以如果你需要什么就告诉我们
so you let us know if you need anything.
重要的是你得完全保持不动
It's important that you stay very still.
完全不会疼 好吗
It's not gonna hurt at all, right?
对...不会有任何感觉的
No. No. You won't feel a thing.
重要是必须保持不动 知道吗
It's just important that you stay very still, okay?
使用的抗焦虑药物剂量很低 但应该能帮他保持冷静 不乱动
The antianxiety med dosage is low but should help keep him calm and still.
这将花多长时间
How long is it gonna take?
这是标准的扫描程序 应该会在15分钟内完成
It's a standard screening protocol, should be completed in under 15 minutes.
我们希望能速战速决
Our goal is to get him in and out.
诺亚 我们要开始了
Noah, we're about to begin.
能给我竖个大拇指 让我知道你已准备好了
Can you give me a thumbs-up, let me know you're okay?
好的 朋友 我们开始了
Okay, buddy. Here we go.
预扫描已完成 现在正在获取图像
Prescans are complete. We're acquiring images now.
坚持住 诺亚 再坚持一会儿就好
Hang tight, Noah. Just a little bit longer.
你的表现很棒 诺亚 尽量别动 好吗
Doing great, Noah. Just try to stay still, all right?
诺亚 不要动
Noah, I need you to not move.
我觉得应该让他出来了 - 就快好了
I think we should get him out of there. - Almost done.
诺亚 在里面还好吗 没事吧
How we doing in there, Noah? You okay?
再坚持一下就好
Little bit longer.
停止扫描 马上停止
Stop the scan. Stop it!
没事
It's okay.
没事 诺亚...
It's okay, Noah. Noah.
没事的
It's all right.
宝贝...来
Baby. Baby, come here.
没事了 没事
It's okay. You're okay.
深呼吸...
Breathe, breathe, breathe.
深呼吸 宝贝
Breathe. Oh, sweetie.
好的 我在...
Okay. I'm here. I'm here.
我在
I'm here.
我们今天给他注射轻度镇静剂 让他休息
We'll keep him on a mild sedative today, let him rest.
这可怜的孩子在受罪
Poor kid's having a tough time.
细胞组织正常 无创伤性脑损伤 脑血流功能正常
No abnormal tissue, no TBI. CBF is functioning at standard levels.
所有血液指标都在合理范围 核磁共振扫描结果也很好
All blood markers are within limits. MRI looks good.
他胸前有块形状奇特的胎记
He has an oddly shaped birthmark on his chest,
但没有其他的斑痕或近期创伤的迹象
but there's no other markings or signs of recent trauma.
所以不管是什么问题 都是心理因素导致的
So whatever it is, it's psychological.
听着 伊莱 我知道是我把你牵扯进来的
Listen, Eli, I know I'm the one who got you involved in this.
不 其实不是你 盖尔
No. Actually, you're not, Gail.
他在你打给我之前就已经来过我家了
He came to my house before you even called.
我知道
I know.
什么原因
Why is that?
关于这事 你是不是有什么没告诉我
Is there something about this you're not telling me?
你俩之间是否有什么联♥系♥
Some connection between you two?
我所知道的是 他来找过我 以及需要我的帮助
All I know is, he came to me, and he needs my help.
琳恩
Lynn?
(我派了保洁队 还带拉里做了美容)
(你欠我300元 说笑的)
(能共进晚餐时通知我 亲 芭芭拉)
怎么 你有约会
What, you got a hot date?
没事 过来 小子 好的
It's all right. Come here, buddy. All right.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我快疯了
I'm losing my fucking mind.
好了 我知道 给
Okay. I know. There you go.
可别说我什么都没为你做过
Don't say I never did anything for you.
拉里 小子 怎么啦
Larry, what is it, boy?
嗨 苏安 - 嗨
Hi, Sue Ann. - Hi.
这是和解礼物 玉米卷饼
It was a peace offering. Enchiladas.
我觉得墨西哥菜很治愈 你不觉得吗
I find Mexican food so comforting, don't you?
我也觉得 是的
I do. Yeah.
伊莱 我可以坦率地和你谈谈吗
Eli, may I speak frankly with you?
真有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我能想象失去深爱的妻子
I can only imagine how hard it was for you
对你来说有多痛苦
to lose your lovely wife.
但你不必独自承受这一切 好吗
But you do not have to go through this alone, okay?
有我支持你
I am here for you.
再说这一切可能还有好的一面
And there may be a silver lining to all this.
你说说看...
And that would be...
现在正是卖♥♥方市场
It is a seller's market right now.
但得抓紧时间了 朋友 好吗 我们得赶紧行动
But no more lollygagging, my friend, okay? We have to get a move on it.
你知道谁最喜欢谈论房♥地♥产♥吗
You know who really enjoys real estate conversations?
我女儿 - 芭芭拉
My daughter. - Oh, Barbara.
对 所以不如你和芭芭拉好好谈谈
Yeah. So, why don't you and Barbara talk about it,
我会把我的信任 托付给你们两位能者的手中
and I will put my trust in both of your very capable hands.
你真会这么做 - 没错
You will? - I will.
太棒了
Fantastic.
你绝不会后悔的 伊莱 - 已经后悔了
You will not regret this, Eli. - I already do.
伊莱 你知道吗
Eli. You know what?
一个帅气又风趣的医生
A handsome doctor and funny?
肯定会有某个幸运女子把你追走
Some lucky lady is just gonna snatch you up.
你不介意吧 我向来都会对采访进行录音
Is this okay? I record all my interviews.
当然可以
Sure, I guess.
只不过感觉有点像接受盘问
Just feels a little like an interrogation.
不 绝对不是
Oh, no. Not at all.
我们谈话时 我可以四处看看吗
Is it okay if I look around while we talk?
当然可以 家里乱糟糟的 别介意
Yeah, sure. I mean, sorry for the mess.
最近比较分心
I've been pretty distracted lately.
毋庸置疑
Obviously.
在学校发生的那件事真是...
That scene in the school was just...
想跟我说说那件事吗
Wanna tell me about that?
我看了急救报告 但我想知道你当时看见的情况
I read the EMT report, but I wanna know what you saw.
好吧 有大量的血
Well, there was a ton of blood.
诺亚和那个孩子都倒在地上
Noah and the other kid, they were both on the floor,
他还是什么都记不起 谢天谢地
and he still doesn't remember anything. Thank God.
场面非常骇人
It was pretty gruesome.
我这辈子见过很多出格的行为
I mean, I've seen a lot of out-there behavior in my lifetime,
但这样的事还是头一回
but not anything like this.
无论如何 我不常喝酒 但...
Anyway, I usually don't drink but...
要来一杯吗 - 不用了 谢谢
You want one? - No, I'm okay. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
确定
Sure?
就是不知道我能告诉你些什么
So, I don't know what I could tell you.
你领养他大约八个月了
So, he's been with you for about eight months?
是的 在我之前的那次寄养没成功
Yeah. The last placement before me didn't work out.
他的寄养父母觉得他令人不安
The parents found him unnerving.
但他是我的第一个寄养孩子 我不知道会是个什么情况
But he was my first foster, and I didn't know what to expect.
在我看来 他非常迷茫
He just seemed so lost to me.
那是什么让你决定领养孩子
So, what made you decide to foster?
为何这么问我
Why do you ask me that?
这跟诺亚的事有关系吗
I mean, is that relevant to what's going on with Noah?
我只是想了解一些背景
I'm just looking for some context.
我...
I...
我只是想把我从未拥有过的东西都给别人
I just wanted to give someone all the things that I never had.
所以...
So...
对了 你说过他刚来时有开口说话
So, you said he was speaking when he got here?
但好景不长
But not for long.
他的情况迅速恶化 我就告诉了盖尔
He deteriorated pretty quickly, and I told Gail.
她让我继续尝试 所以我猜这小家伙已经没其他出路了
She asked me to keep trying so I guess the little guy was running out of options.
你说的恶化具体是 除了不说话
Deteriorated how? I mean, besides the not talking.
他开始出现“尖叫发作”的情况
He started to have these screaming fits.
喊出话语
Words?
不是 只是喊叫
No, just screams.
他会变得面无表情
Like his face would go blank.
就像个幽灵孩子
Like a ghost kid.
仿佛他的思绪飘到了别的地方
Was as if he would go somewhere else in his head.
到了某个十分可怕的地方
Somewhere very scary.
你也从没听他说过外语吗
And you never heard him speak in another language?
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表