剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
过 去 的 事
第一季第九集
伊莱
Eli.
你干了什么
What have you done?
你要走
You're leaving?
我坚持不了了
I can't do this anymore.
你说谎
Liar.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
早安
Good morning.
别来烦他 查理
Get away from him, Charlie.
你应该回答“是谁 ”
You were supposed to say, "Who's there?"
你叫琳达吧
You're Linda, right?
听着 这当中有误会 我真的不应该在这里
Listen, there's been a misunderstanding. I'm really not supposed to be here.
我的伤口被感染了 你看 导致了暂时的发热性精神错乱
I had an infection, you see, and it caused a temporary febrile psychosis.
可我现在没事了
But I'm okay now.
医生就快来看你了 伊莱
The doctor will be in soon, Eli.
我就是医生 拜托 琳达 别闹了 你认识我的
I am the doctor. Come on, Linda. Don't be ridiculous. You know me.
我们也会好好照顾你的 瞧 早餐来了
And we're gonna take good care of you. Look, breakfast.
但是我有个病人正处于极度痛苦中
But I have a patient who is in extreme distress,
我得回去给他治病
who I really have to get back to.
关于这点 你可以和医生谈谈
You can discuss that with the doctor.
好吧
Fine.
那我就自行出院
I'll just discharge myself.
(出入请使用钥匙卡)
有人能开一下门吗
Could somebody open the door, please?
伊莱 我们回你的房♥间吧
Eli, let's go back to your room.
我是阿德勒医生 我需要打个电♥话♥
It's Dr. Adler, and I need to make a phone call.
嘿 我也是 我也想打个电♥话♥
Hey, me too. I'd like to make a phone call too.
听着 你们完全搞错了
Look, there's been a big misunderstanding.
我不该在这 - 我们不该在这
I don't belong here. - We don't belong here.
好了 你们冷静点 我们都回房♥间去吧
Okay, everyone, take it easy. Let's all head back to our rooms.
怎么了 宝贝 你想说什么
What is it, sweetie? What are you trying to say?
说吧 跟我说 拜托
Just talk. Just talk to me, please.
伊莱
Eli.
早安 伊莱
Good morning, Eli.
珍 谢天谢地
Jane. Thank God.
我们只是要确保你的病况没大碍
We just need to make sure there's nothing more serious going on.
如你所知 即使是轻微的脑出血 也会导致精神错乱
As you know, even a minor brain bleed can induce psychosis.
好吧 但就算要做检查 也不需要把我关起来呀
Fine, but I don't have to be committed in order to run some tests.
这强制住院只是暂时的 好让我们给你做检查
It's a temporary hold, just while we get you assessed.
你知道吗 你算幸运了
You're lucky, you know?
如果不是克利奥坚持 要把你带回圣本尼迪克医院
If Cleo hadn't insisted you be brought back to St. Benedict's,
你可能会被长♥期♥关押在北部的某个地方
you might have ended up on a long-term hold somewhere upstate.
说到这个 你到底去那间农舍做什么
Speaking of, what exactly were you doing at that farmhouse?
我觉得诺亚的创伤源自那间农舍
I think that farmhouse is the root of Noah's trauma.
所以我想若能亲眼看到… - 你听听自己在说些什么 好吗
So, I thought if I saw it for myself-- - Would you listen to yourself?
你完全失去了客观性 伊莱
You've lost all objectivity, Eli.
关心病人很正常啊
It's perfectly normal to care about a patient.
但他已经不是你的病人了
Well, he's not your patient anymore.
我是唯一了解他病情的人
I'm the only one with insight into what's going on with him.
在自己和病人之间建立联♥系♥ 属于一种妄想症
Inventing connections between yourself and your patient is a delusion,
它让你逃避面对自己生活中
and it's one that allows you to avoid dealing
真正发生的事情
with what's actually going on in your life.
诺亚今天会被转移到伊萨卡岛
Noah's being transferred to Ithaca today.
他会得到很好的照顾的
He's going to be in good hands.
不 他不会获得治疗 只会是个带编号♥的病人
No, he'll be a body in a bed with a number.
他们会通过药物把他变成植物人
They will medicate him into a vegetable.
求你别这样 珍 别这样对他 趁现在还来得及
Please don't do this, Jane. Please don't do this. It's not too late.
来不及了 他4点钟就会被送走
It is. He leaves at 4:00.
你干了什么
What have you done?
你干了什么
What have you done?
你说谎
Liar.
丹尼丝 医生们来了
Denise, the doctors are here.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
你是诺亚吧
You must be Noah.
准备好今天去伊萨卡见新朋友了吗
You ready to meet your new friends today in Ithaca?
不好意思 威尔金森医生呢
Excuse me. Where's Dr. Wilkinson?
她正在看另一位病人
She's with another patient.
好
Okay.
听我说 他的状态很不好 好吗
Listen, he is not doing well, okay?
他冻得发抖 嘴唇变蓝了…
He is freezing. His lips are turning blue--
他正… - 别担心
He's having-- - Not to worry.
我们会给他做个快速的体♥检♥ 确保他在状况良好之下进行转院
We'll do a quick physical, make sure he's nice and comfortable for transport.
诺亚 你觉得怎么样
How's that sound with you, Noah?
天啊
Geez.
威尔金森医生正在A治疗室等着你
Dr. Wilkinson's waiting for you in therapy room A.
好 詹姆斯
Yeah. James.
行了 没关系 不 - 好吧 慢点 医生
It's okay. It's all right. No. - All right. Easy there, doc.
是医生吩咐的 好吗 - 我自己来 行了
Doctor's orders, okay? - I'll take it from here. It's okay.
是医生吩咐的 - 我认得路
It's the doctor's orders. - I know where I'm going.
这可是我的病房♥
It's my fucking ward.
嗨 我…
Hi. I--
是你叫他们来的
You called them?
我们真的需要好好谈谈 关于你心理健康的问题 伊莱
We really need to talk about your mental health, Eli.
我没事啊
I'm fine.
事实上 我很庆幸你来了 芭芭拉
Actually, I'm glad that you're here, Barbara,
因为你有权申请我出院
because you're authorized to check me out.
爸 我不是来带你回家的
Dad, I'm not here to bring you home.
我来是因为我真的很担心你
I'm here because I'm really worried about you.
你不是吧 - 爸
Are you fucking kidding me? - Dad.
坐下吧 伊莱
Sit down, Eli.
这房♥里的每个人都很关心你
Everyone in this room really cares about you.
对 好吧 听着 我知道你很担心
Yeah. Okay. Listen, I get that you're worried,
但我是一名经过专业认证的精神科医生
but I'm a board-certified psychiatrist,
我可以从专业的医学角度很肯定地告诉你
and I can tell you with all the certainty of my medical opinion
我不会对自己或其他人构成威胁
that I'm not a danger to myself or anyone else.
所以我根本不该在这里
I have no fucking business being here!
看看我 我没事
I mean, look at me, I'm fine.
爸 你有事
Dad, you're not fine.
你还记得在那里发生了什么事吗
Do you even remember what happened up there?
记得呀 并没发生什么大不了的事
Yeah, it was no big deal.
我只是差点忘了清理伤口
I just got carried away, cleaning out my infection.
克利奥说你当时语无伦次
Cleo said that you were incoherent.
医护人员得叫来警♥察♥ 你才愿意上救护车
The paramedics had to call the cops just to get you in the ambulance.
她说她真被你吓坏了
She said that you really scared her.
到处都是血 而你当时大喊大叫
There was blood everywhere, and you were shouting,
还有 我差点以为你会被车撞倒
and I thought you were gonna run into traffic.
真的很抱歉 阿德勒医生 但我当时不知道该怎办
I'm really sorry, Dr. Adler, but I didn't know what else to do.
好的…好了 听我说 天啊
All right. Okay. All right. Listen. Oh, boy.
我因为没好好照顾自己
I wasn't taking care of myself,
所以导致手严重感染了
and I developed a bad infection in my hand.
我不该让这事发生的
I should have known better,
但我吃了一个疗程的抗生素 现在感觉很好
but I've had a course of antibiotics and I'm feeling great now,
所以没任何理由继续把我关在这里了
so there's no reason to hold me here any longer.
我根本没精神病
I am completely sane.
所以你才会说是你杀了妈妈
Is that why you said you killed Mom?
什么
What?
克利奥 他当时是这么说的 对吧
That's what he said. Right, Cleo?
你为何会说这样的话
Why would you say something like that?
好的 芭芭拉 听我说
All right, Barbara, listen.
不如我们回家再谈这事吧
Why don't we talk about this at home,
就我们俩 - 不 你为何会这么说
just the two of us? - No. Why would you say that?
我这么说是因为事实就是这样
I said it because it's true.
我在她试图自杀后找到了她 但她并没死
I found her after she had tried to kill herself, but it didn't work.
你不是说当你找到她时 她已经死了吗
I thought you said that she was gone when you found her.
你不是说她走得很安详吗
I thought you said that she was at peace.
我撒谎了 她当时一点都不安详
I lied. She wasn't at peace. Not even close.
对 她当时还活着 几乎快断气了
No, she was still alive. Barely.
你说我应该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
她求我不要离开
She begged me not to leave.
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表