剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
冷
Cold.
冷
Cold.
好的 没事
Okay. It's okay.
好了
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事
All right.
好的 症状有移情反应
Okay, so we've got transference,
分区模仿和选择性缄默症
compartmentalized mimicry and selective mutism.
还有与情境性遗忘症相关的攻击性行为
And then we've got episodes of aggression associated with situational amnesia.
以及无法解释的第二语言习得
And unexplained second language acquisition.
天啊 好的
Wow. Okay.
我查了你过去六年里 所有的转诊和会诊记录
Well, I checked all of your referrals and your consults over the last six years,
根据这些资料
and as far as I can see,
你从未在工作上与这个孩子有过交集
you have never professionally crossed paths with this kid.
我不知道 也许你曾在社交场合见过他
I don't know. Maybe you met him socially?
有可能 在老年人和学前班的联谊会上
Sure. At the senior citizens/preschool mixer.
听起来很有趣
Sounds like fun.
全都吃婴儿食品
Baby food for all?
是的
Yeah.
你真的应该去检查一下手
You really should get that checked.
我是医生 我自己检查过了
I'm a doctor, I checked it myself.
这我相信
Uh-huh. I'm sure you did.
好了 我得开始打字了
Okay, I better get to typing.
稍等一下
Hang on for a sec.
我要你帮我查一查这个
I want you to check this out.
看看能不能找出它的位置
See if you can find out where it is.
好的 我试试看
Yeah, I can try.
BW是谁
Who's BW?
不清楚
Not sure.
是为了这个案子吗
It's for the case?
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
嗨
Hi.
你来了
You made it.
是的 很抱歉我迟到了 被工作耽搁了
Yeah. So sorry I'm late. Work stuff.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你把外婆带来了吗
Did you bring Grandma?
不 宝贝
Oh, no, sweetie.
外婆去世了
Grandma died.
记得吗
Remember?
所以她不能和外公一起来
So she can't come with him.
但她在天堂 就在我们身边
But she's in heaven and all around us.
嘿 苏菲 看我给你带了什么
Hey, Sophie. Look what I got you.
25美分硬币
Quarters.
谢谢
Thanks.
一会儿见
See you in a bit.
“外婆在天堂 就在我们身边”
"Grandma is in heaven and all around us."
你为什么不直接说 外婆变成了一只神奇的独角兽
Why didn't you just say that Grandma turned into a magical unicorn?
爸 你到底想我怎么说
What exactly did you want me to say, Dad?
按我奶奶去世时你对我说的那样说
Do like you did when my grandma died,
说死亡就像你的电池没电了
and say that death is like having your batteries run out
但却没法更换电池
and you can't replace them?
我从没这么说过
I never said that.
而在我看来 那是教育良机
And in my defense, it was an educational moment.
我的整个童年都是教育良机
My whole childhood was an educational moment.
是吗 真要追溯那么远的过去
Oh, really? Are we gonna go back that far?
因为我只安排了 一小时的时间来吃这顿晚餐
'Cause I only penciled in an hour for this dinner.
安排幽默
Scheduling humor.
很幽默
Hilarious.
你还在生我的气
You're still mad at me.
我为什么要生你的气
Now, why would I be mad at you?
听着 我跟你说了 当时我手♥机♥没电了
Look, as I told you, my cell phone died,
而我并不知道 就...
and I didn't know it and it was--
我想说的是 我很抱歉
And what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry.
就是这样 有那么难吗
There. Was that so hard?
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
还有你的派 - 是苹果派
And your pie. - It's apple.
最好是
It better be.
苏安说你准备好要卖♥♥掉房♥子了
Sue Ann said you're ready to sell the house.
不 我跟她说的是她应该给你打电♥话♥
No. What I said to her was she should call you.
太好了 我已经为你 找过一些宜居的地方了
Great. You know, I've already looked into some potential living situations for you.
我们别操之过急 好吗
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, okay?
现在的房♥地♥产♥市场非常难以预测 所以这可能需要些时间
Real estate is a very unpredictable market right now, so this could take some time.
若你不介意 我要去小个便
Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go see a man about a horse.
我来了 就像只神奇的独角兽
Here I am, like a magical unicorn.
你能不能别这样
Would you just stop?
爸
Dad?
别怎样 你在跟谁说话
Stop what? Who are you talking to?
我没在监视你
I was not spying on you.
我只是碰巧听到你在自言自语
I just happened to overhear you talking to yourself.
我不是在自言自语
I was not talking to myself.
那你是在跟谁说话
Well, then who were you talking to?
看到了吗 这正是我所说的
See? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
感觉你像是在压抑所有这些感受
It feels like you are bottling up all of these feelings.
听着 我们都在用自己的方式面对这件事
Listen, we're all dealing with this in our own way.
是吗 因为感觉你根本没面对它
Are we? Because it feels like you are not dealing with it at all.
知道我不需要什么吗
You know what I don't need?
我不需要你细查我的一举一动
I don't need you examining every single move I make.
你让我觉得自己像个疯癫的老糊涂
You make me feel like some senile nut job who's gone completely off the rails.
那么我呢
Well, you know what I don't need?
我不需要你假装什么都没发生过
I don't need you pretending like it didn't happen.
已经发生了 好吗 她死了 不会再回来了
It happened, okay? She's gone, and she isn't coming back.
妈妈
Mom.
嘿 苏菲
Hey, Sophie.
嘿 这是给谁的 - 外婆
Hey, who's that for? - Gran.
苏菲早些时候问她能不能给外婆点根蜡烛
Sophie asked earlier if she could have a candle for her gran.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然可以 有什么不可以呢
Of course it's okay. Why wouldn't it be okay?
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, sweetie.
没关系 爸
It's okay, Dad.
我知道你很自责
I know you blame yourself,
但当时的情况你也无能为力
but there's nothing that you could have done.
你只需要让自己解脱
You just have to let yourself off the hook.
拜托
Please.
完成了 嘿 - 好耶
Ta-da. Hey. - Yay.
给
There you go.
这些都是我工作上的文件
That's all my work.
对
Yeah.
没关系 让我来
It's okay. I got it.
他在刺这人脖子上的坏东西
He's stabbing the bad thing on his neck.
不 他并没刺...
No, he's not st...
看到了吗
See?
我的天
Oh, my God.
爸
Dad?
我得走了 - 什么事
I have to go. - What is it?
我得走 我得走了
I have to go.
没事 他没事 - 什么
It's okay. He's okay. - What?
发生什么事了
What happened?
据说他差点淹死
Apparently, he almost drowned.
什么
What?
你当时去哪儿了 - 是换班时间
Where were you? - It was the shift change.
他靠近水了 什么水
And he got near water? I mean, what water?
他床头柜上放了一杯水
He had a cup on the nightstand.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
他怎可能被一杯水淹死
He can't drown himself with a cup of water.
我不知道该怎么说 他的肺里积满了水
I don't know what to say. His lungs were full of water.
这可是儿科精神科病房♥ 孩子不应该差点淹死在自己的病床上
This is a pediatric psych ward. A child should not almost drown in his own bed.
好了 跟我来
Okay. Come with me.
你需要冷静下来 - 这事不应该发生的
You need to calm down. - That should not have happened.
我知道 但确实发生了
I know, but it did.
他将被转移病房♥ 他们会把他送到长♥期♥重症护理病房♥
He's getting moved. They're gonna put him in long-term acute care.
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表