剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
过 去 的 事
第一季第一集
(禁止潜水)
好...来 去吧...
Okay. All right. There. Go ahead. There.
不是吧
Right.
天呐
Geez.
那农舍怎么了
What's with the farmhouse?
不过是我找到的照片 就...
Just some picture I found. It's--
是吗
Really?
那是哪
Where?
我...不记得了 不过是...
I can't-- I don't r-- I don't remember. It's just...
你种的玫瑰开得可...
You know, your roses are really th...
真艳
thriving.
琳恩
Lynn?
嗨
Hey.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你住在这附近吗
Do you live around here?
就你一个人
Are you with anybody?
嘿 回来
Hey, come back here!
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid!
当心
Watch it!
近况如何
So, what's new?
老样子
Nothing much.
我起床 刷牙 泡咖啡
I woke up, brushed my teeth, made coffee.
对了 我发现一名小男孩
And then I found a small boy
用手指在我家前门上刮擦 手指都流血了
scratching his fingers bloody on my front door.
当我想上前帮他时 他就往街上跑
When I went to help him, he ran out into the street
还差点被车撞了
and almost got hit by a car.
是你的前病人 还是... - 不是 并不认识
Former patient or... - No, total stranger.
很奇怪 对吧
That's weird, right?
我的人生变成了一幅达利画作
My life has turned into a Dalí painting.
伊莱 你为何而来
Why are you here, Eli?
这是个存在问题吗
Is that an existential question?
不 是个实际问题
No, it's a practical one.
你每周自愿来这里
Every week you show up voluntarily
就为了花整整50分钟谈论...
only to spend the whole 50 minutes talking about,
几乎与你真实感受无关的任何事情
well, pretty much anything other than how you really feel.
也可能是因为没什么可说的
Or maybe there's just nothing to say.
也可能是你拒绝接受事实
Or maybe you're in denial.
这毋庸置疑
Of course I'm in denial.
正常反应就是拒绝接受事实 但这不会持续太久
I'm supposed to be in denial, but it won't last.
所以我现在就不能好好享受它吗
So, can't I just enjoy it for now?
你在享受吗
Are you enjoying it?
不是特别享受
Not especially.
听着 在这种情况下
Look, under the circumstances,
有这种感觉很正常... - 什么感觉
it's perfectly normal to feel-- - What?
生气 悲伤 困惑
Angry, sad, confused?
当然 所有这些
Sure. All of the above.
好 那感到不方便呢
Yeah. Well, how about inconvenienced?
她所制♥造♥的这种局面令人很不方便
Like this whole situation she created is very inconvenient.
我甚至连客厅的洗手间都没法用了
I mean, I can't even use the hall bathroom anymore.
“她”是指你太太琳恩吗
And by she you mean your wife, Lynn?
我不想谈论我太太
I don't wanna talk about my wife.
好吧 我们来谈谈你为何不想谈这话题
Okay, let's talk about how you don't wanna talk about that.
对于不谈论她 你有什么感受
How does not talking about it make you feel?
棒极了 这让我感觉棒极了
Fantastic. It makes me feel fucking fantastic.
工作近况如何
So how's work?
很不错
It's fine.
为何对你的工作如此轻描淡写
Why are you downplaying what you do?
你帮助问题儿童的职业生涯
I mean, you've had an incredibly long and successful career
既漫长又成功
helping troubled kids.
我觉得自己没法继续做下去了
I don't think I can do it anymore.
琳恩 是你吗
Lynn?
喂 - 天啊
Hello. - Jesus,
真不敢相信你终于接电♥话♥了 我留了大概五条留言
I can't believe I finally got you. I left, like, five messages.
你在听吗 我是盖尔
Are you there? It's Gail.
是的...嗨...盖尔 我在听
Yeah. Hi-- Yeah. Hi, Gail, I'm here.
听着 我很抱歉不停找你
Look, I'm sorry to be stalking you,
但我这里有个孩子 法♥院♥正在做判决 但...
but I've got this kid, the court is making a decision and--
盖尔 我觉得自己现在没法接任何新案子
Gail, I don't think I can take on anything new right now.
听我说完 这个情况特殊 有别于其他的
Just hear me out. This is a unique situation. It's different.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
我给你发了份文件 至少看一眼
I emailed a file. At least just take a look?
再见
Goodbye.
又怎么啦
What?
“有攻击行为前科
"History of aggressive behavior.
对立性反抗
Oppositional defiant.
多次被学校开除”
Repeated expulsions from schools."
(结论:诺亚索耶的案子尚未定论)
“第四次寄养尤其棘手”
"Fourth placement particularly troublesome."
(《那个怕水的男孩 》 琳恩著)
你经常这样吗
You do this often?
从狗门溜进别人家里
Sneak in through people's dog doors?
你知道家里的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you know your phone number?
或者能告诉我你住在哪里吗
Or do you think you could tell me where you live?
好了
Okay.
我们得找出你家地址
We've really got to figure out where you live,
因为你父母一定很担心你 懂吗
because your parents must be really worried about you, okay?
所以我要打个电♥话♥
So I'm gonna make a phone call.
911 你有什么紧急情况
911. What is your emergency?
我想...
Well, I would--
我打错了
I made a mistake.
你住在这里
Is this where you live?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你敢动一下 我一定要你好看 - 别
Don't you dare move or I swear to God! - No!
你在我家里干什么
What are you doing in my apartment?
是他带我来的 这是你儿子吗
He brought me here! Is that your son?
你说什么
What?
诺亚 过来
Noah? Come here.
怎么回事 你在干什么
What happened? What are you doing?
他刚刚出现在我家里
He was in my house.
你在我睡觉时离开家
Did you leave the house while I was sleeping?
你要明白
I mean, you've got to understand,
一个陌生男人深更半夜出现在我家 还...
a strange man comes into my house late at night and--
我明白
I know.
我还是第一次用防狼喷雾 都不知道它管不管用
Never even used Mace before. I didn't know if it would work.
管用 是的 相信我 很管用
It works. Yeah. Believe me. It works.
我的眼睛就像在一碗 碎玻璃里打了滚 痛得要命
My eyes feel like I rolled them in a bowl of broken glass.
不好意思
Sorry.
天啊 我真会被这孩子气死
Oh, God. That kid is going to be the death of me.
别误会我的意思 我很爱他
I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm crazy about him.
你真该看看他不发癫时的样子
You should see him when he's not freaking out.
他是全世界最可爱的孩子
He is the sweetest kid in the entire world.
他会说话吗
Does he talk?
最近不说话
Not lately.
他以前会 但我不知道他最近怎么了
He used to, but I don't know what's going on with him.
他接受过无数次的诊断 但似乎都没什么帮助 我...
And he's had tons of diagnoses, but nothing seems to help and I'm--
你不会想听的 我敢肯定你一定觉得很不可思议
You don't want to hear all this. I'm sure it sounds crazy to you.
更糟的我都听过
I've heard worse.
诺亚 过来道个歉 拜托
Noah. Come say sorry, please.
诺亚
Noah.
嘿
Hey.
过来给这位先生道个歉 他叫...
You wanna come say sorry to Mr...
我叫伊莱 - 伊莱
Eli. - Eli.
他画的是我家
That's my house.
是吗
Really?
绘画是他的爱好 画得很不错
It's kinda his thing. Drawing. Pretty impressive, huh?
嘿 儿子
Hey, buddy.
我感到有点孤单 今晚能和你睡吗
I'm feeling a little lonely. Can I sleep with you tonight?
好的
All right.
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表