剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
过 去 的 事
第一季第二集
嘿 我在呢
Hey. I'm here.
我还在
I'm still here.
我会帮你的
I will help you.
伊莱
Eli.
伊莱
Eli.
你干了什么
What have you done?
阿德勒医生
Dr. Adler.
不用了 丹尼丝 谢谢
No, thanks, Denise. Thanks.
他在现场失去了意识
He lost consciousness at the scene,
然后在入院时情绪极度失调 不得不给他注射镇静剂
then was extremely dysregulated on intake and had to be sedated.
他当时是否有说听起来怪怪的外语
Was he by any chance speaking in a strange, foreign language?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
很好 你来了 他怎样了
Good. You're here. How's he doing?
他没事 还没醒 丹尼丝正陪着他
He's all right. He's still asleep. Denise is with him.
他昨晚入院时你在吗
Were you here when he came in last night?
不在 医护人员 把他从学校直接送到了急诊室
No. The paramedics brought him straight from the school to the ER.
你没事吧
You okay?
你手怎么啦
What happened to your hand?
这是他画的
He drew this.
不可思议 对吧
It's incredible, isn't it?
他告诉我他害怕这个
He told me he was afraid of this.
他开口跟你说话了
He spoke to you?
也不能这么说 并没有
Not exactly. No.
但丹尼丝会说荷兰语吗
But does Denise speak Dutch?
荷兰语
Dutch?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
两位...他醒了
Hey, hey, hey. He's awake.
诺亚
Noah.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我要回家
I wanna go home.
宝贝 你说话了
Baby, you're talking.
我跟你说 盖尔 他昨晚听懂我说的话
I'm telling you, Gail, he understood me last night.
他肯定听懂我说的
He definitely understood me.
他怎么会说荷兰语 - 我不知道
How would he be able to speak Dutch? - I don't know.
但听着 我们需要给他进行全面检验
But listen, we need a full workup,
验血 扫描 排除多动症间 歇性爆发障碍
blood work, scans, rule out ADHD, intermittent explosive.
我得查阅他所有的文档 所有关于他的寄养家庭...
I need to check all of his files, all of his placements--
慢点
Slow down for a second.
我现在更关心下一步的法律程序 伊莱
I'm a little more focused on legal next steps here, Eli.
他可是袭击了另一名孩子啊
He assaulted another child.
对 好吧
All right. All right.
那名男孩怎样了
How's the other boy doing?
身体上没什么大碍 但受了很大的精神创伤
Physically, he's gonna be okay, but he's pretty traumatized.
据说流了不少血
Apparently, there was an impressive amount of blood.
是的 听说了
Yeah, I heard.
伊莱
Eli?
伊莱 你没事吧
Eli, are you okay?
伊莱 需要坐下吗
You need to sit down, Eli?
有人能帮帮我吗
Can somebody help me here?
你的血压相当高
You're pretty elevated.
168/90
168 over 90.
我没事 真的
I'm fine, honestly.
我有一段时间没吃东西了 所以血糖太低 仅此而已
I hadn't eaten for a while, and I let my blood sugar get too low. That's all.
我给你拿点橙汁 - 谢谢
I'll get you some orange juice. - Thank you.
好了 对了 我们对他的 家族病史了解多少
All right. So, how much of the family history do we know?
伊莱 先别着急
Eli, just take a minute.
不 我没事
No. I'm fine.
我需要查一下他亲生父母的病史 看看是否有遗传因素
I need to check the biological background, see if there are genetic factors.
我们并没有他的家族病史
There is no family history.
他是个安全港婴儿
He was a Safe Haven baby.
被遗弃在炮台公园附近的圣马修医院
Abandoned at St. Matthew's down by Battery Park.
该死的 好吧...
Oh, shit. All right, well-- All right.
那我需要他过去所有的寄养资料
Then I need all the past placement files,
也需要他的完整病史
I need his complete medical history,
我还要尽快和丹尼丝 进行一次家访 然后我...
and I wanna make a home visit ASAP with Denise. And I wa--
伊莱 这案子的性质已有所改变
Eli, the facts of the case have changed.
你很清楚
You know that.
学校已经不收他了 他可能会失去寄养资格
He's out of the school system, he may lose his foster placement,
医院也只能让他住一段时间
and they'll only keep his bed here for so long.
这我知道 盖尔
I know that, Gail.
所以你得给我争取点时间
That's why you have to buy me some time.
呼叫阿德勒医生
Paging Dr. Adler.
请到护士站来
Come to the nurses' station, please.
呼叫阿德勒医生
Paging Dr. Adler.
他应该是...爸
He's supposed to be-- Dad!
芭布 你怎么来了 出什么事了吗
Barb, what are you doing here? Is something wrong?
出什么事了 你的住所被毁了
Is there something wrong? Your apartment is wrecked.
没事...
It's nothing. Nothing.
家具破损了 血迹斑斑 还有妈的玫瑰花
There's broken furniture and blood and Mom's roses.
我整晚都在打你的手♥机♥
I was trying to call your cell phone all night.
一定是手♥机♥没电了 就是这样
It must've died. It must've died, that's all.
但说实话 真没事
But honestly, it's okay.
我把手给划了 小事
I cut my hand, that's all.
我以为你被袭击了... - 并没有
I thought you had been attacked... - No.
最后终于从你的住所服务人员那里 知道你在这里
...and then finally your service told me that you're here.
芭布 冷静点 - 我去拿个袋子
Barb, calm down. - I'll find a bag.
芭布 没事的 深呼吸...
Barb, it's okay. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
刚才太丢人了
Well, that was embarrassing.
感觉好点了
Better?
是的
Yeah.
不过说实话 能喝杯金汤力会更好
Though to be perfectly honest, I'd prefer a gin and tonic.
我挺确定医院酒吧10点才营业
I'm pretty sure the hospital bar doesn't open till 10:00.
对不起 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
我不是故意要大吵大闹的 我知道你很讨厌这样
I didn't mean to make a scene. I know how much you hate that.
用不着道歉 你是因为担心
Don't apologize. You were worried.
我当然担心
Of course I was worried.
你的住所看起来 像是被精神错乱的瘾君子占据了
Your apartment looked like it had been taken over by deranged drug addicts.
我脑子里满是各种疯狂的场景
I had all these crazy scenarios going through my head.
我想我一直处于紧张状态 自从妈妈...
I guess I've just been on edge ever since Mom...
就她...
you know?
爸
Dad.
我得走了
I better go.
爸...等一等
Dad. Dad, wait.
听着 我不知道
Look, I don't know.
但我觉得如果我们好好谈谈
But I think if we talk about it,
真的就这件事好好谈谈 也许...
like if we really talk about it, then maybe--
听着 我们会很快安排一次见面
Look, we'll make a plan to get together real soon.
你 我 还有苏菲 我们一起吃顿晚饭 好吗
You, me, and Sophie, we'll have dinner together, okay?
但现在不是个好时机
But right now is not a great time.
我有个病人情况危急
I have a patient in crisis.
好的 行啊 病人最重要
Right. Of course. A patient.
芭布 - 明白了
Barb. - I got it.
不 我懂的 这是你的工作嘛
No. I understand. It's your job.
你的病人需要你
Your patients depend on you.
相信我 我懂的
Trust me, I know.
喂
Hello?
你是否记得有个叫诺亚的寄养孩子
Do you remember a foster child, first name Noah?
皮肤白皙 蓝眼睛 八♥九♥岁
Pale, blue eyes, eight, nine years old,
有冲动控制问题 并且不开口说话
impulse control issues, and mute?
你好 我的好助手 最近好吗
Hello, my wonderful assistant, how are you?
绝对不是我的病人 有可能是一次性看诊
Definitely not a patient. It would have to have been a consult,
或者是转诊
or a referral maybe.
否则我肯定会记得 对吧
Otherwise I would remember, right?
可你正处于大脑开始钙化的年龄
Well, you are at that age where the brain starts to calcify.
要我查一下吗
You want me to check?
反正我待会儿也要过来处理你的文件
I was gonna stop by to work on your files later anyway.
那太好了 谢谢
That'd be great. Thank you.
我可以吗 - 嗯哼
Can I? - Uh-huh.
嗨 宝贝
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表