剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
I think it's one of the most revealing things you've said to me in this room.
是吗 怎么说
Really? How so?
你在这个一直做的梦里并不会死去
In this dream you keep having, you don't die.
只不过摔碎了身上所有的骨头 动弹不了
You just break every bone in your body so you can't move.
你卡住了 你是个支离破碎的人
You're stuck. You're a broken, shattered man.
而我觉得那是因为你不愿意承认
And I think it's because you're unwilling to admit
你对琳恩自杀的真实感受
how you feel, really, about Lynn's suicide.
我觉得你不敢直面自己的真实感受
I think you're afraid to even look at it.
该死的 拉里
Shit. Oh, goddamn it. Larry!
去你的 真该死
Fucking-- Damn it!
狗会很好玩 天啊 狗屁
Dog will be fun. God, piece of shit.
该死的 去你的
Oh, goddamn it. Fuck.
(祝你好运 好好照顾自己 好吗 )
(我们专有的搜索引擎)
(帮助用户解码超过七千种语言)
(检测语言)
(分♥析♥中...)
(语言:古老的17世纪荷兰语)
(播放音频翻译)
我很害怕 救我 请救救我
I'm scared. Save me. Please save me.
我很害怕 救我 请救救我
I'm scared. Save me. Please save me.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我得和诺亚谈谈
I have to talk to Noah.
我是来探病的 病人叫诺亚索耶
I'm here to see a patient. Noah Sawyer.
他人呢 - 我刚刚才查看过他
Where is he? - I was just checking on him a minute ago.
该死的
Goddamn it.
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚
Noah.
没事的
It's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
“我会帮你的”
"I will help you."
“帮你”
"...help you."
诺亚 你在害怕什么
Noah, what are you so afraid of?
你知道吗
Do you know?
该死
Fuck.
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表