剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
不 伊莱 不要说这样的话
No! Eli, don't say such things!
不 怎么...
Oh, no! What--
露丝 没事 嘿 是... - 什么...
Ruth, it's okay. Hey, it's-- - What--
露丝... - 什么...
Ruth. - What--
露丝 听我说 - 什么
Ruth, listen to me. - What?
对于不能来看你 琳恩感到很抱歉
Lynn is very sorry that she can't come to see you.
她让我转告你她很想你
And she told me to tell you that she misses you so much,
但她现在很忙
but she's very busy right now.
她下周会来看你 好吗
And she'll come next week to see you, okay?
好的
Oh, okay.
好吗 - 好 很好
Okay? - Okay. Good.
我会比较想见她 而不是你...
You know, I'd rather see her than you...
我明白 真的 - 如果你懂我的意思
I understand. I do. - ...if you know what I mean.
我和你一直处得不太好 是吧
Never did get along very well, did we, you and I?
对 确实
No, we didn't.
把它们拿出来 - 宝贝 拿什么出来
Get them out. - Babe? Get what out?
蠕虫...
Worms. Worms!
你是说“蠕虫”
Did you say "worms"?
蠕虫...
Worms! Worms!
把它们拿出来...
Get them out! Get them out!
你是说蠕虫
Did you say worms?
蠕虫...把它们拿出来
Worms! Worms! Get them out!
蠕虫
...worms?
蠕虫...把它们拿出来
Worms! Worms! Get them out!
蠕虫 - 蠕虫...
...worms? - Worms! Worms!
蠕虫
...worms? Worms? Worms? Worms?
诺亚 你看 是我 我把这个摘了
Noah. See, it's me. It's just me. I'm gonna take this off.
你之前说你眼睛后面有东西 对吧
You said there was something behind your eye, right?
好的 我要你听听这个
Okay, I want you to listen to this.
把它们拿出来 - 宝贝 拿什么出来
Get them out. - Babe? Get what out?
蠕虫...
Worms. Worms!
你是说“蠕虫”
Did you say "worms"?
诺亚
Noah.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
医生 发生什么事了 医生
Doctor, what's going on? Doctor.
嘿 阿德勒医生 你在做什么 嘿
Hey! Dr. Adler, what are you doing? Hey!
阿德勒医生 嘿
Dr. Adler! Hey!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我抓到它了
I got it.
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表