剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
过 去 的 事
第一季第七集
诺亚
Noah.
你想玩个游戏吗
You want to play a game?
想 我想玩
Yes, I want to play a game.
好...开始了 闭上你的眼
All right. Good. Let's begin. Close your eyes.
抱歉 伊莱 已经决定这么做了
I'm sorry, Eli, the decision has already been made.
只要一有床位 他就会被转移 很可能是下周初
He'll be moved as soon as the bed opens up, probably early next week.
但我还在想办法治疗他呀
But I'm still working with him.
那丹尼丝呢 她对此有何看法
What about Denise? What does she think about this?
她已经同意了 听着 诺亚的病情正在恶化
She's already signed off on it. Look, Noah is deteriorating here
还有 在集体癔病和虫子事件之间
and between the mass hysteria and the worm incident,
大家一致认为这个决定 可能对所有相关的人都是最好的
the consensus was that this move is probably best for all involved,
包括你
including you.
这怎么对我最好
How is this best for me?
因为这个案子对你很不利 伊莱 你心理清楚
Because this case is not good for you, Eli. And you know it.
珍 我在治愈他方面正取得进展 我只是需要多一点时间
Jane, I am making progress with him. I just need a little more time.
不行 没得商量
No. Absolutely not.
好吧...好的 我明白
All right. Okay. All right. I get it.
好
Okay.
但我得对他进行一些治疗
But I'm gonna have to work with him then,
让他在情绪上为这个变化做好准备
to get him emotionally ready for this change.
好的 行
Okay. All right.
只能是基本的过渡治疗 好吗 同意吗
Just basic transitional therapy, okay? Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
你能听到吗
Can you hear that?
仔细听 睁开你的眼睛
Listen closely. Open your eyes.
我要你想象自己的整个身体 是一袋沉重的沙子
I want you to imagine that your whole body is a heavy sack of sand.
接着 把你的注意力集中到 你左脚大脚趾上的一个小洞上
Now, bring your attention to a tiny hole on your left big toe
你脚趾上的沙子正在
and the sand from your toe is seeping out
非常缓慢地...渗出来
slowly, slowly, very slowly.
现在 我想让你想象眼前有个气球
Now, I want you to imagine a balloon.
你能看到气球吗
Can you see the balloon?
很好
Good.
现在 我要把气球绑在你的右手腕上
Now, I'm going to tie the balloon to your right wrist
倒数完就绑 三 二 一
in three, two, one.
接着 我要给气球解绑
Now, I'm going to untie the balloon.
好的
Okay.
现在 我想让你回想一下 你第一次见到丹尼丝的情景
Now, I want you to think back to the first time that you met Denise.
很好
Good.
现在 你能再回想更远一点吗
Now, can you think back further?
在丹尼丝之前的寄养家庭呢
What about the family before Denise?
你还记得吗
Can you remember?
诺亚
Noah?
你曾经告诉我 说我...说有人伤害了你
You once told me that I... well, that somebody hurt you.
你指的是这段回忆吗
Is this memory what you meant?
好的
Okay.
我想让你回想得更远
I want you to go back further,
回到第一次让你感到受伤的情景 无论是什么伤害了你
back to the first time whatever it is that hurt you.
你在那个情境里吗
Are you there?
别害怕 诺亚
Don't be afraid, Noah.
告诉我那是什么 能告诉我是什么东西吗
Tell me what it is. Can you tell me what it is?
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚 告诉我你所能记得的
Noah, tell me what you remember.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you can see.
是什么
What is it?
我感觉到了水
I'm sensing water.
可以确定的是 这里的“水能量”非常强大
The water energy is very powerful in here for sure.
这可是洗手间
Well, it is a bathroom.
你不相信通灵 对吧
You don't believe in psychics, do you?
你成功读出了我的心思
You read my mind.
这里确实有一股负能量 我指的不仅仅是你
There's definitely a dark vibration here, and I'm not just talking about you.
友善点 这种净化有助于提高房♥子的售价
Be nice. This cleansing will do wonders for the sales price.
还有 放心吧 我会...把这修好的
And don't worry, I will... I'll get that fixed.
诺亚 睁开你的眼
Noah, open your eyes.
我需要你回想得更深入些
I need you to go deeper.
是什么 告诉我 我不会让任何事伤害你的
What is it? Tell me. I'm not gonna let anything hurt you.
你一直在伤害我
You always do.
死亡留下了能量
Death leaves an energy.
它总是会留下痕迹
It always leaves a trace.
爸
Dad?
爸 - 什么
Dad. - What?
你感觉到了那股能量 对吧
You feel the energy, don't you?
什么 没感觉到...
What? No. No.
别抗拒它
Don't fight it.
你得跟灵魂们和解
You need to meet the spirits where they're at.
诺亚 到底是什么东西
Noah, what is it?
诺亚 你在这里很安全 我向你保证
Noah, you're safe here. I promise.
但我需要知道所发生的事
But I need to know what happened.
你得回想得再深入些
I need you to go deeper.
诺亚 在倒数三 二 一后 你就回想得再深入些
Noah, I need to go deeper in three, two, one.
在倒数三 二 一后 就把你所看到的告诉我
Now, you're going to tell me what you see in three, two, one.
不
No!
诺亚 在倒数三 二 一后醒来
Noah! Wake up! In three, two, one!
诺亚 在倒数三 二 一后醒来
Noah! Wake up! In three, two, one!
阿德勒医生 这太不可思议了
That's some crazy shit, Dr. Adler.
对吧 而且他的声音听起来 和录音带上的本杰明一模一样
Right? And he sounds exactly like Benjamin on the tape.
看看这个
And look at this.
他的胎记和本杰明 断裂肋骨上的淤伤完全吻合
His birthmark is an exact match to the bruise on Benjamin's cracked ribs.
好的
Okay.
是的 再看看这个
Yeah, and look at this.
所有这些奇怪的胎记和畸形
All of these strange birthmarks and deformities.
都与死亡伤口相符
They all match the death injuries.
拥有这些胎记的孩子们都说他们记得
These kids all say they remember it.
比如这个人
Like this guy.
这男孩相信自己是这名被老虎咬死的女人
This boy believed he was this woman who was mauled to death by a tiger.
他一生都对猫有严重的恐惧症
His entire life, he had a terrible phobia of cats.
所以他的恐惧与她的死有关联
So, his fear is connected to her death.
你相信这种关联 - 不相信 但他们都相信
And you believe that? - No, but they all believe it.
这就是问题的关键 如果诺亚相信他就是本杰明...
That's the point. See, if Noah believes he is Benjamin--
那他就认为自己会像本杰明一样死去
Then he believes he's going to die like Benjamin did?
是的 而且会认为是我害死他的
Yes. And he believes it's my fault.
阿德勒医生
Dr. Adler...
我知道你最近经历了一段艰难的时期
I know you've been going through a rough time lately
因为你太太以及其他事情...
because of your wife and everything...
不...克利奥 这事和琳恩毫无关系
No, no, no, no, Cleo, this has nothing to do with Lynn.
这都是因为诺亚 以及他妄想是我伤害了他
This is all about Noah and his delusion that I hurt him.
他把这种妄想投射到我身上
He's projecting it onto me.
好吧 若你说到投射...
Well, if you want to talk about projecting--
等等 你是说我在进行投射吗
Wait, you're saying that I'm projecting?
把幻觉里的蠕虫 从脑袋里拽出来 共同的幻觉
Pulling imaginary worms out of heads. Shared delusions.
把这孩子和你太太死去的男友联♥系♥起来
Connecting this kid to your wife's dead boyfriend.
把他们联♥系♥起来的人并不是我 而是诺亚 你也听了录音带
I'm not the one connecting them. Noah is. You heard the tape.
我只是想说 你与这案子的 关联似乎过密 难以保持客观
All I'm saying is it seems like you're too close to this to be objective.
听着 诺亚现在的处境十分麻烦
Look, Noah is in serious trouble.
如果他认为自己是本杰明 那我就得查个究竟
If he believes he's Benjamin, then I gotta lean into it.
如果我能和他一起进入他的幻觉中
If I can enter the delusion with him,
也许我能创造一个 “治疗阶梯”来帮助他爬出来
maybe I can create a therapeutic ladder to help him climb his way out of this.
那你打算怎么做呢
And how are you planning to do that?
我想我得做一件他一直要求我做的事
I think I gotta do what he's been asking me to do all this time.
我得把他带回家
I gotta take him home.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
他的病情不稳定 而你还在“缓刑期”
I mean, he's unstable. You're on probation,
你却想让我批准你把他带离精神病房♥
and you want me to approve you taking him off the psych ward
去一个他可能认为 是他前世家园的地方进行实地考察
to go on a field trip to a place he might think of as his past life home?
绝对不可能
Not a chance.
珍 带他去这个地方 可能是解开他精神创伤的关键
Jane, exposing him to this place could be the key to unlocking his trauma.
这可能治愈他
It could cure him.
你凭什么认为这个地方就是他所说的家
What makes you think this place is what he means by home?
听着 关键不在于我认为
Look, it's not what I think.
重要的是他可能有的想法
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表