剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
那他为何要回到农舍
Why would he go back?
因为创伤是一个漩涡
Because trauma is a vortex.
它把我们吸进去 并把我们困住
It sucks us in and holds us trapped.
仿佛主宰着我们
It's almost as if we belong to it.
我在这
I'm here.
诺亚 你说什么
What? Noah.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah!
诺亚
Noah!
天啊 诺亚
Oh, my God. Noah!
我这里需要医生 有人吗
I need a doctor in here! Hello?
就是这间
This is it.
是的 阿德勒医生 我觉得你得去看医生
Yeah. Dr. Adler, I think you need to see a doctor.
看了
Done.
我没事 - 很好笑
I'm okay. - Hilarious.
不过我认为你的手可能会严重感染 这可不是闹着玩的
Except for the fact that I think your hand might be seriously infected.
他发绀了
He's cyanotic.
两片氟哌啶醇 - 是的 医生
Two of haloperidol. - Yes, Doctor.
好的 小家伙 坚持住 - 他究竟怎么啦
Okay, buddy. Hang on. - What's happening to him?
你很快就会感觉舒服些 深呼吸
You're gonna feel better in a second. Breathe.
深呼吸... - 发生什么事 究竟怎么啦
Breathe. Breathe. - What's happening? What's going on?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
但这药物会有所帮助 能让他平静下来
But the medicine is gonna help. It's gonna calm him down.
我们正在进行一些化验 化验结果应该能给我们更多答案
Running some labs, which should give us some more answers.
好的 忍♥耐一下 小家伙 好吗
Okay. Hang in there, buddy, okay?
伊莱
Eli!
你在干什么 你会害死自己的
What are you doing? You're gonna get yourself killed!
它在 它还在
It's there. It's still there.
你没事的
You're okay.
我...
I--
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
不 宝贝
Oh, no, sweetie.
我不会让你出事的 好吗
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, okay?
你不会死的
You are not going to die.
可是...
But...
我已经死过了
I already did.
阿德勒医生
Dr. Adler?
听着 我觉得我们不应该进去
Listen, I don't think we should go in there.
这地方看起来像是被废弃了
This place looks condemned.
伊莱
Eli.
等等 你要走了
Wait. You're leaving?
克利奥
Cleo?
有人吗
Hello?
琳恩
Lynn.
等等 你要走了
Wait. You're leaving?
我会再回来
I'll be back.
跳啊...
Jump! Jump! Jump!
我不会游泳
I can't swim!
我怕水
I'm afraid of the water.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
我不会游泳 我怕水
I can't swim. I'm afraid of the water.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
来吧 我们得找到我们的朋友
Come on. We have to find our friend.
先生
Sir.
你从哪儿拿到的
Where did you get this?
琳恩
Lynn?
你干了什么 你为何这么做
What have you done? Why did you do it?
你怎么能这么做 你做了什么 你为何这么做
How could you do it? What did you do? Why did you do it?
不
No.
帮帮我
Help me.
不
No.
你做了什么
What did you do?
做了什么 - 干了什么
What did you do? - What have you done?
帮我
Help.
帮我
Help.
你做了什么
What did you do?
帮帮我
Help me.
伊莱
Eli?
嗨 伊莱
Eli. Hi.
你醒了 你没事了
You're awake. You're okay.
急救医疗技术人员在这 他们会把你抬上救护车
The EMTs are here. They're gonna take you to the ambulance.
对不起 伊莱
I'm sorry, Eli.
很对不起...
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
阿德勒医生 你会没事的
Dr. Adler, you're gonna be fine.
你现在没事了 阿德勒医生 你安全了
You're okay now, Dr. Adler. You're safe.
这里的人认识你
They know you here.
你的手需要动手术
Your hand required surgical intervention,
以治疗感染和损伤
from the infection and damage.
你用笔将手撕裂了
You ripped your hand open with a pen.
你以为手里面有东西
You thought something was in it.
我们会好好照顾你的 好吗
We're gonna take good care of you, okay?
我不应该带你去那里
I shouldn't have taken you there.
她在那里
She was there.
什么 谁 - 琳恩
What? Who? - Lynn.
她在农舍里等着我
She was at the farmhouse, waiting for me.
现在没事了 阿德勒医生
It's gonna be okay now, Dr. Adler.
你经历了很多事
You've had a lot going on.
最近承受的压力太大了 我觉得你只是把自己累坏了
You've been under a lot of pressure, and I think you just overdid it.
不
No.
不 - 我一直在等你
No. - I've been waiting for you.
你干了什么 - 不
What have you done? - No.
不 - 你怎么能这么做
No. - How could you do this?
你做了什么 - 不 停止...
What did you do? - No. Stop. Stop it.
停止什么 - 停止...
Stop what? - Stop it. Stop.
伊莱 你干了什么 - 停止
Eli, what have you done? - Stop!
停止
Stop it!
我杀了她
I killed her.
你说什么
What?
琳恩
Lynn.
我杀了我妻子
I killed my wife.
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表