剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表
等等 你要走了
Wait, you're leaving?
是的 我很快就回来
Yeah. I won't be long.
会给你买♥♥你爱喝的汤
I'll bring you your soup.
蛋花汤
Egg drop soup?
蛋花汤
Egg drop soup?
谢谢
Thank you.
我回来了
I'm back.
琳恩
Lynn?
好的 琳恩 没事的 我去叫救护车
All right, Lynn. It's okay. I'll get an ambulance.
我抱你出来 - 不...我不要...
We'll get you out of here. - No, no, no, no. I don't--
我不要
I don't want that.
不行...
No, no, no, no, no.
我没法跟你永别
I can't say goodbye to you.
不 不行... - 拜托 伊莱 别离开
No. No. No. - Please, Eli. Don't leave.
请别离开我 求你了
Don't leave me, please. Please.
留下来 伊莱
Stay, Eli.
不 - 帮帮我
Help me. - No.
来 伊莱 帮帮我
Here. Eli, help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我 - 我爱你
Help me. - I love you.
伊莱 醒一醒
Eli, wake up.
拜托 呼吸
Come on, breathe.
拜托 诺亚 呼吸
Come on, Noah. Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
不...
No, no, no.
呼吸...
Breathe. Breathe!
呼吸
Breathe.
好了
Okay.
好了...没事了
Okay. Okay. All right.
好了 没事了
Okay. All right.
好的 好了
Okay. All right.
好的
Okay.
你没事了...
You're okay. You're okay. You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你不记得了
You don't remember?
好的 你有点冷 是的 但这很正常
All right. You're a little cold. Yeah. But that's normal.
是水的关系 对 我们刚刚游了一会儿泳
That's from the water. Yeah. We took a little swim.
恶心
Yuck.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
我做了什么坏事吗
Did I do something bad?
没有 绝对没有
No, absolutely not.
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything.
好了 诺亚 听我说 你很勇敢
All right, Noah, listen to me. You've been very brave.
是吗
I have?
没错
Oh, yeah.
我为你感到骄傲
And I'm proud of you.
永远记住这一点
Always remember that.
诺亚...
Noah! Noah!
诺亚 宝贝
Noah! Baby!
你没事吧
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你还好吗 能跟我们说话吗
You okay? Can you talk to us?
你有受伤吗
Are you hurt?
我们可以回家了吗
Can we go home now?
可以...我们可以回家了
Yes. Yes, we can go home.
走吧
Come on.
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hello.
好的
Okay.
来
Come on.
是的 我知道 我也很兴奋
Yeah, I know. I'm all excited too.
关于案例423
Regarding case 423,
一项关于急性转移 反转移现象的研究
a study of acute transference-countertransference,
在这项研究中 病人A 一名八岁男孩 以及病人B 他的主治医生
in which patient A, an eight-year-old boy, and patient B, the treating physician,
陷入了某种共同的幻觉中
engaged in a shared delusion.
这一幻觉因其详细的前世经历 以及其精神错乱层面
Remarkable for its detailed past life experiences
而显得非同寻常
as well as for its psychotic aspects.
参见副标题“蠕虫幻觉”
See subheading "Worm Hallucinations."
在六个月的后续跟进中
At the six-month follow-up,
病人A在与同龄人和环境的互动中
patient A engages at age-appropriate levels
表现出适龄水平
with both peers and environment...
并且似乎未受到法♥院♥命令
and appears unaffected by the court-ordered distance
他与病人B必须保持距离所影响
between himself and patient B.
在完成了五个月的住院精神治疗后
Having completed five months of residential psychiatric treatment,
病人B以自行担♥保♥方式出院
patient B was released on his own recognizance.
在他的出院面谈中
In his exit interview,
他承认在病人A的康复中 确实有心理因素成分
he acknowledged psychological factors at play in patient A's recovery,
他自己的妄想也与此有关
as well as in his own delusions,
部分的心理导因可以归因于
which can be attributed in part to grief-induced projections
他妻子自杀所引发的悲伤情绪
caused by the suicide of his wife.
但他私下坚称 如果所发生的事情有科学依据
But he privately insists that if what transpired was science,
那就是我们尚未理解的科学
it's a science we don't yet understand.
他也指出
And he states that
如果我们应该承认有来世的可能性 也就是说 有“来生”...
if we ought to acknowledge the possibility of an afterlife, i.e., an after...
那我们也必须对“过往”的 可能存在持开放态度
then we must also be open to the possibility of a before.
他还断言 同样的 属于私下声明...
He also asserts, again, totally off-the-record...
他说 宇宙奥秘的盒子一旦被打开
that once the box of the universe's mysteries has been opened,
就再也无法把它关上了
you'll never get that damn thing shut again.
外公
Grandpa!
嗨
Hey.
外婆送你的
From Gran.
替我向她道谢
Well, tell her I said thank you.
他说谢谢你
He says thank you.
她在说什么
What is she saying?
她说“听我说”
She says, "Listen."
剧集 | 过去的事(2024) | 导航列表