剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
Like, he gon' keep talking to me the whole ride too, man.
他在路上一直说个不停
He was like, "So, uh, how you doing back there?"
说 噢 你在后面呆的还好吧
I was like, "Well, I'm going to jail,
我说 我要进监狱了
nigga, not great."
好个屁啊
"Well, you know you need to own up to what you did."
你知道 要对自己做过的事情负责
Like, what did I do, man?
我特么干啥了
There was no victim, nigga.
没人受伤好嘛
Get the fuck out my face.
滚出我的视线
My cop tried to get me to snitch on you.
我这边的警♥察♥就想挑拨咱俩
Word? Yeah, he was like,
咋说的 就
"We both know whose fault this is.
我们都知道这是谁的错
What was he thinking?"
他想啥呢
It was, like, what--a total trap.
这就是给我下套呢
Man, you see?You see how they do?
兄弟 看吧这就是套路
Never been arrested before, man.
我这是第一次被捕
Yeah.
哈
Should've ditched that weed, though.
你应该把那些大♥麻♥扔了
Yeah, there was a lot going on,
嗯 当时有点乱
so I kind of forgot to do that.
所以我就忘扔了
It was just, like, half a blunt.
感觉当时大脑半空白
Like, you've been arrested for weed.
你不是因为大♥麻♥被抓过吗
It's not that bad, right?
也没有多严重吧
Well, it's not as good as not getting arrested for weed, huh?
总比因为别的原因逮捕还严重 懂吗
Look...
看那边
That's Gina Simms, man.
那不是吉娜·斯姆斯嘛
That's Gina Simms from that T-Pain video.
就是T-Pain视频里的吉娜·斯姆斯
Oh, shorty is bad. Damn.
超性感的
Wonder what she's doing here now.
她怎么在这里
I don't know, man. I don't think that's her.
不知道 我觉得那不是她
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
That is definitely her, man.
绝对是她
I know that ass anywhere. You know what I mean?
她的屁♥股♥我绝对不会认错 明白吗
Nah, man.
不可能是她
Gina!
吉娜
You see? See, I told you.
看见没 说了就是她
No, she was trying not to look.
太逗了 她还捂脸
Like a deer in the headlights, like--
像被车头灯照傻了的小鹿一样
You think he's dead, man?
你觉得他死了吗
I do not know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说啥
And now is definitely not the time.
现在也不是说这个的时候
A. Miles. 278.
Alfred miles 278号♥
All right, man, stay up.
好运 兄弟
Okay, so here's the info with your court date on it.
这张表格上有你的开庭时间
Be here before 9:00 a.m. on the 23rd,
23号♥上午9点之前
or they won't let you in, and a warrant will be issued.
晚了进不去 还会发逮捕令
So what? I'm free to go? Yes, sir.
所以我现在可以走了 没错
They're still investigating the shooting,
他们还在调查枪击的事情
so you might have to come back for that later,
所以你可能还得回来配合调查
but your bond has already been paid
关于你扰乱社会秩序行为的保释金
for the disorderly conduct charge.
已经交过了
Well, hold up, what about my cousin?
等会 我堂弟呢
Earnest Marks?
厄尼斯特·马尔克斯
He's not in the system yet, but when he is,
系统里还没有他的信息 等给他建档后
then his bail can be posted.
等给他建档后才能释放
Well, what's the charge?
罪名呢
What's the charge?
啥 多少钱
Nigga, this ain't a movie.
傻子 这不是拍电影好嘛
You better wait till he's in the system.
必须等到系统给他建档才行
I hate this place.
我恨这个地方
Is that Paper Boi?
这不是款爷嘛
Oh, man! Yo, what's up, man?
哦老天爷 咋样啊兄弟
Thank God, man. What it do?
终于来啦 还好吗
Yo, you know y'all made the news, right?
你知道你们都上新闻了吗
Damn.
擦
Wait, for real? Yeah.
等会儿 真的假的 真
Yeah, but 106.5 The Jam
没错 但是电台106.5
be playing "Paper Boi" all morning.
整个早上都在放款爷
Man, that's what's up. Mmhmm, yeah.
牛逼了 嗯嗯
I need some food. I ain't eat in there.
我得吃点饭 在里面都没吃饭
Good.
好啊
The food in here is genetically modified to make you lie.
里面都是转基因食物 吃了就会说瞎话
Where's Earn? - Man, not in the system yet.
厄恩呢 还没进系统
She said I can't bail him out 'cause--
那人说还不能保释他
Hey, hey, you that paper man, right?
嘿嘿 你是那个款佬对吧
Ain't he the one? - Paper Boi, man.
就是他吧 -是款爷
Paper Boi, yeah, yeah!
对对对对
Well, hold up. Hold on, man.
先别走 先别走
I got to get a picture.
我必须得跟你合个影
Here.
拍一下
Man, I love this rap shit. Boy, you know,
哥们 我太喜欢你们饶舌那些玩意了
when they told me a rapper was in here,
有人跟我说有个饶舌歌♥手在这
I had to come snap a pic.
我就赶紧过来照张相
Man, get on in here.
摆个姿势
Hey, you listen to Gucci Mane?
诶 你听古奇将军的歌♥么
Yeah. Man, I locked that nigga up!
听 是我把他关起来的
Go ahead, go ahead.
快拍 快拍
Yeah. * One more for the Insta-sluts *
再来一张我要发到ins上
* One more for the Insta-- *
再来一张我要发到ins上
Back to back.
背靠背
Come on, man, back to back.
快来啊 背靠背
Nice!
太好啦
That's awesome, man. That's awe--
拍的太好了
All right, man, see you around. Appreciate it.
回见啊 谢啦
I fucking hate this place, man.
我特么恨死这里了
Why?
咋了
Hey, it's Vanessa.
喂 我是凡妮莎
Leave a message. Thanks. Bye.
请给我留言 谢谢
Hey, Van, um...
嘿 凡
I know you're probably mad at me.
我知道你肯定生我气了
I know you probably think
我知道你肯定觉得我
I'm pretty irresponsible, but, um...
特别不负责任 但是
I'm working on something that I think
我其实在运作一件大事儿
could be really big for me.
对我来说特别重要的大事
And you...too.
对你也是
Henderson. 658.
汉德森 658号♥
Yeah, I can explain all of it when I get home.
我回家之后可以跟你好好解释
Also, I was thinking maybe you could bail me out?
还有 你能不能给我保释出去
You know, and I could pay you back, you know, and...
我会还你钱的
I guess rent money too.
还有房♥租也会
I guess...
还你
Yeah, so, um...
嗯 所以
I guess I'll see you later.
先这样吧
Bye.
拜拜
I love you.
我爱你
There's no sleeping here. Sit up.
这里不能睡觉 起来
But...you have to sleep.
但是人得睡觉啊
Everybody--everybody has always slept.
是个人都得睡觉啊
If you want to sleep, you got to wait
你要想睡觉的话
till you're processed and sent to your cell upstairs.
等处理完你的案子就到楼上的号♥子里去睡
Man, can y'all please send me upstairs?
哥们 能不能把我关到楼上号♥子里去啊
I'm so tired. - No.
我困死了 -不行
If you want to sleep, you should have
那么想睡觉 应该进来之前就
thought about that before you came to jail.
好好想这个问题
I don't believe this.
不可理喻
Ridiculous, man.
荒谬
Man, what'd you do to get in here?
哥们 你是怎么进来的
Um...
额
Damn, man.
妈的
I should've just went home, boy.
我真应该直接回家
Shit, instead I'm in here, locked up,
妈的 就不会被关在这里
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表