剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
Yo, I think Chris knows we're here or something.
我觉得克里斯知道我们来了
Yeah, go see him.
是啊 找他去
Get us paid, and ask him what the fuck is up with this.
把报酬拿了 顺便问问他这是什么东西
Champagne. We get three bottles.
这是香槟 咱们点了三瓶
Of this shit?
这鬼玩应儿点了三瓶
Naw, man, I need brown, bro,
不行 哥们 我要布朗酒
not no...rosé
不要这种粉了吧唧
whatever this bubbly SpongeBob piss is.
跟海绵宝宝一样全是泡泡的东西
No, no, it's whatever, man.
别 不用换 随便啦
You know, I get 20% of my drinks for free, so.
我喝的酒 百分之二十都是免费的
How so?
为什么
I'm that guy;
我就是人见人爱
people see me and they just want to give me free drinks.
人们看见我 就想为我的酒买♥♥单
What can I say? I'm the guy.
我能说什么 我就是人见人爱
Shit. Yeah.
靠 真辣
Hey, baby.
宝贝儿
The fu--
这他
it's just a club appearance, man--
夜店就这个风气
Man, why I feel like nobody care I'm here?
我怎么感觉 我一点儿存在感都没有
It--see, see, man, that section,
看 看 你看 那片区域
over there? That section?
那边儿那片区域 看见没
That should be my section, man.
那儿才是我应该待的地界
Man, who over there more important than me, anyway?
那边的人还能比我更了不起了
If you want to stunt, we can do that next year,
你要是想显摆 我们可以明年再显摆
but right now, let's focus on getting paid.
但是现在 咱们还是把心放在拿钱上吧
Now, hold up, man.
你先停一下
Make sure you keep an eye on that promoter.
你得盯紧那个赞助商
I don't trust his kind, man.
我可不相信他那种人
He gonna try and play us.
他肯定会想尽法子耍咱们
His kind?
哪种人
What is this, The Hobbit?
你又戏精啥 演《霍比特人》呢
"We're from two different worlds."
我们来自于两个完全不同的世界
Man, he-- he Nigerian, man.
他 他是尼日利亚人
I don't trust Nigerians.
我不相信尼日利亚人
Darius is Nigerian.
达瑞斯就是尼日利亚的
He is?
他是吗
Yeah.
是啊
This nigga pu--
这孙子放
Relax, man.
放松 哥们
No, man, I don't trust niggas in the club, man.
不行 我不相信夜店里的这些货
Yo. Are you Paper Boi?
你是款爷吗
Yes. Naw.
他是 我不是
Yeah you are. Then nigga, why'd you ask
你就是 那你还问啥
if you already know the answer then?
你都知道答案了你还问
Man, I love your shit, bro. Okay?
我爱听你的歌♥ 好吧
**Trust I'ma get these bricks off the shelf.*
*相信我 我会拿下架子上的毒品
**Trust Paper Boi, trust no man,*
*听款爷讲一句 勿信他人
**I don't even trust myself.*
*我都不相信我自己
Yeah, I know it. Thanks, man, cool.
行了 我知道了 谢谢你
**This is what it be like when you wake up with that paper on you.*
*当你从钱堆中醒来 世界便是如此
**Cold world, N-word snitching, caught that lead pneumonia.*
*世界冰冷 小人告密 瘟疫泛滥
**Cold world, but a N-word, not from North Carolina.*
*世界冰冷 身份卑微 并非富贵
**I put the bricks on a boat, make it hard to find 'em.*
*我把毒品藏于船上 让人无处可觅
**I just might sling it to your daughter for that new designer.*
*为了新款 我会把它卖♥♥给你女儿
**This is the realest shit I wrote, I never touch a liar.*
*这些句句属实 我从不撒谎
**I got the clips in the drawer dresser behind the CK.*
*抽屉里CK内♥裤♥下 藏着我的子弹
**Got this long thing in your face like Dikembe.*
*长鞭雄伟 似非洲大山
**Got a bitch calling out my name, oh, you thirst-ay?*
*小妞们渴求着我的临幸
**I've been Running the streets*
*我在街头流浪
** "Looking out for a real one*
*找寻一份真实
**I'ma move like a crook move, but I'm God's son*
*虽貌似罪犯 但我是天选之子
Thank you. All right, man.
谢谢 行了别唱了
**I been running the streets*
*我在街头流浪
**Looking out for a real one*
*找寻一份真实
** I'ma move like a crook move, but I'm God's son*
*虽貌似罪犯 但我是天选之子
Thanks, man.
谢了 哥们
**Fuck around with me, you tryna dodge bullets*
*戏耍了我 还试图逃跑
**Serving packs of chickens in a Dodge Hemi*
*坐在道奇挑战者里 售卖♥♥炸鸡
Yo, how we feeling, Primal?
你们好吗 原始人们
No, no, no, no. How we feeling, Primal
不 你们爽吗 原始人们
We got a surprise tonight.
今天我们有个惊喜
Marcus Miles is in the house.
马♥克♥思♥迈尔斯大驾光临
Atlanta Hawks' point guard, what's good?
亚特兰大老鹰队的控球后卫 不错吧
And-- we got my nigga, Paper Boi!
而且 我们还请来了我老铁 款爷
Paper Boi is in the house!
款爷也来了
Make some noise!
给点掌声
What?
啥
All right, cool.
行 好的
This shit is wack as fuck!
这破地方烂死了
Ah, come on, man, it ain't all that bad
行了 哥们 也没那么差
Why, man?
为啥
'Cause we still getting paid?
就因为我们能拿到报酬吗
Man, fuck the club!
该死的垃圾夜店
Could have stayed at home and finished "Amadeus"
还不如呆在家里看《莫扎特传》
and had a better time, man.
反正比在这儿有趣多了
Well, that's true.
这倒是真的
Look, man.
哥们 你看
Marcus Miles over there getting all the cream, man,
马♥克♥思♥迈尔斯在那占尽了甜头
hogging all the hos.
把小妞们全都钓去了
Fuck him too!
去他妈的
Marcus Miles is pretty cool, man.
马♥克♥思♥迈尔斯特别酷
You know he got that invisible car?
你知道他有辆隐形汽车吗
What?
啥
Nigga, no, he don't.
别扯了 他才没有呢
He do. It's like a prototype, something like--look.
他有 好像是辆原型车 你看
Nig--
你个傻
Man, that--
哥们 这
that shit ain't real, man.
这才不是真的呢
Okay.
行吧
Look, come on, man. Chill out, hey, look.
好了 哥们 放轻松点
We can turn this thing around.
咱们能走运的
Like, uh....look.
比如 你看
That girl right there.
那边那姑娘
She been looking this way all night.
她一整晚都往这面瞅
All right, and I know she ain't looking at me.
我知道她肯定没在看我
Well, how you figure she want me though?
你怎么确定她看上的是我
'Cause she would have been notice this
如果看的是我 那她早该注意到
creepy look I've been giving her.
我一直秀给她的猥琐表情了
Psychology.
这可是心理学
Well, we bout to find out.
行吧 让咱们来一探究竟吧
Hey, who want to party with Team Paper Boi?
谁想和款爷组团一起嗨
Bottles on me!
酒水我请
Come on to the other side.
快过来这边儿
This VIP, welcome, welcome, welcome.
这是贵宾区 欢迎 欢迎
Hey, Chris.
嗨 克里斯
Hey, there you go, what happened?
你在这呢 怎么了
I turned around, you were gone.
我转了个身的功夫 你就不见了
Yeah, I lost you in the crowd, man.
是啊 我跟丢了 哥们
That's all good, man. You want a shot?
没事儿 来杯一口闷不
No, I--I hate shots.
不了 我 我讨厌一口闷
Okay, can we just finish the financial aspect of this?
咱能不能先把财务问题解决了
I got you.
放心吧
Just let me take these drinks to my ladies
先让我把这些酒给女士们拿过去
and we'll finish up, all right?
然后咱们再谈 怎么样
Follow me.
跟着我
Ladies, this is Earn.
女士们 这是厄恩
Hey, what's up?
你们好吗
Um. No thanks.
不 谢谢了
No, it's cool, I'm--I'm friends with Chris.
别害怕 我是克里斯的朋友
We don't know him, either.
我们也不认识他呀
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表