剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, yo, man, wake up.
嘿 哟 伙计 醒醒
Hey, man, you gotta get up, aight?
嘿 伙计 你真的得起来了好吗
You gotta leave. It's getting late.
你得走了 已经很晚了
Wh--
什么
What time is it?
现在几点了
It's like noon.
快中午了
Look, the party was straight and everything,
聚会的一切都很顺利
but now I got to clean up all this shit.
但是现在我要收拾这些烂摊子
I mean, it's like
就像
I know y'all,
我跟你们又熟
but I don't know y'all, you know?
又陌生 你懂我的意思吗
I mean, we cool,
我们之间既没问题
but we ain't cool.
又有问题
Where is Alfred?
阿尔弗雷德在哪
Who?
谁
Al.
阿尔
Paper Boi.
款爷
Oh, he dipped a while ago.
他很早就走了
You know, it's like y'all my niggas,
你知道 你们都是我的兄弟
but y'all ain't my niggas.
但你们又都不是
I mean it's like I know y'all,
我的意思是我认识你们
but I don't know y'all, man.
但又都不认识 伙计
Where's my jacket?
我的外套在哪
People just tearing up shit.
人们就是在到处搞破坏
Somebody poured a beer in my Brita pitcher.
有人往我的净♥水♥器♥里倒了一杯啤酒
I mean it's like I fuck with y'all,
我是说 就像我可以和你们搞在一起
but I don't fuck with y'all, man!
但我又不想和你们搞在一起 伙计
It's a...
是一件
It's like a--a blue bomber jacket.
是一件蓝色的飞行员夹克
Have you seen it? Nah.
你有见到吗 没
But I did see when somebody
但是我确实看见有人
tried to light my trash can on fire.
试图把我的垃圾桶点着
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
It's all burned up on the inside.
里面都烧光了
I mean, I was gonna
我本来就打算
get another one anyway, but--
再买♥♥一个 但是
but that's besides the point.
但是那不是重点
I mean, it's like we boys, but--
我是说 我们就像朋友 但
But we ain't boys. Yeah, I get it.
但又不是朋友 我知道了
Have you seen-- it's got a patch on it.
你有看见吗 上面还有一个图案
You know?
你懂吗
Like a seal--
就像一只海豹
Can we hurry up and get some food?
我们能快点嘛 去买♥♥些吃的
I'm, like, dying.
我快饿死了
* Hey, lil' Mama
嘿 哟 美女
* Would you like to be my sunshine? *
你愿意做我的阳光吗
* Nigga touch my gang we gon' turn this shit *
小子你要是敢动我们黑帮一根手指 我就
* To Columbine *
会让你死的很难看
* Hey, hey
嘿 嘿
Hey. What's up, Al?
嘿 阿尔老弟
Um, did you pick up my jacket yesterday?
你昨天拿了我的夹克衫了吗
Danm
该死
No, I just--I just thought maybe you picked it up.
不我以为可能你拿走了
I'm just gonna--
我要
I'm gonna retrace my steps,
重新走一遍昨天的路
try and see if I can find it.
试试看能不能找到
All right?
好吗
All right, cool.
好
Peace.
拜拜
Free chicken sandwich day, nigga.
今天有免费的鸡肉三明治 伙计
Hey, what's Listen, you owe me $10, man.
嘿 老弟 要进去给10块
No, I mean-- I was here last night.
不我的意思是我昨晚在这里
I think I left my jacket in there.
我想我把我的夹克衫落下了
Still got to charge you ten.
还是要收费10块
Come on, man,
别这样 伙计
Can't you just look?
我就不能就去稍微瞧一眼吗
Nope. Didn't see it.
没有 没看见
W--
什
I really need this jacket.
我真的很需要这件夹克衫
Nah, man. It ain't here.
不行 伙计 衣服不在这
Enjoy.
玩得开心
* Flippin' all night, boy, I'll be flippin' all night *
彻夜蹦迪 年轻人 彻夜蹦迪
* After I flip all night, boy, I'll be flippin' all night *
翻江倒海之后继续摇晃整晚
* Flippin' all night, boy, I'll be flippin' all night *
彻夜蹦迪 年轻人 彻夜蹦迪
Hey, honey. You want a dance?
亲爱的 要来支舞吗
Uh, no, actually, I was here last night.
不了 我昨晚就在这
I'm--I'm just lookin' for my jacket.
我 我只是在找我的夹克衫
Oh, with Paper Boi?
和款爷在一起的是吗
I heard he was in here.
我听说他昨晚在这
Yeah, exactly.
没错
I'm--I'm his manager.
我是 我是他的经理
Oh, really?
真的吗
Y'all need a girl for a music video?
你们需要一个女孩来做MV吗
'Cause I'll do it.
我很乐意哦
Uh, nah. Maybe.
也许吧
I'll keep you in mind.
我会记住你的
Okay, don't lie to me.
好的 别说谎了
I'm--I'm not lying to you.
我 我不是在对你说谎
Look,
听着
are any of the girls from last night here right now?
昨晚来的女孩有现在在这里的吗
One of them might have my jacket.
其中一人可能拿着我的夹克衫
Okay, what she look like?
她长什么样
She--she was blonde.
她 她有金色的头发
She had blonde hair.
她有金色头发
Was it short blonde hair?
是金色短发吗
Uh...No, it was--
呃 不
it stopped at, like, her...shoulders.
齐肩发型
Nah. Well, wait.
没印象 等等
She like a hot yellow broad?
是不是一个挺火的亚洲妹子
She was kind of light-skinned,
她肤色挺浅的
but not--not super light-skinned.
但又不是 不是超浅肤色
Okay, was she thick? Was she skinny?
好吧 那她胖吗 她瘦吗
She was pretty thick.
她挺胖的
Big titties?
大奶♥子♥吗
Not the biggest titties.
不是最大的奶♥子♥
Like, they were--they were--
就像 是 是
they were pretty big, yeah.
它们相当大 是的
Was she tall with a fat ass?
她个子高 屁♥股♥肥吗
Kind of.
有点
I don't know.She--
我不知道 她
She was like her.
她和她一样
She l-- she looked like her.
她 我 她和那个人很像
Nigga, them titties ain't big.
伙计 她的奶♥子♥不大啊
I--whatever. I don't--
我 无所谓啦 我不
I don't know the titty median here.
我不认识这里有中等奶♥子♥的人
I've been working here for two years,
我在这里工作两年了
and I ain't never seen nobody that look like that
也从没见过你说的人
Sorry.
对不起
Aight.It's cool.
好吧 没关系
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, wait a minute.
呃 等一下
You just gonna leave
你这就要走了
and not take my phone number for the music video?
然后也不要我的电♥话♥去做MV吗
Oh.
哦
Uh, yeah.
你说的对
See, you think I'm playin'.
你以为我只是逗你玩呢
I'm so serious.I know.
我可是认真的 我知道
You better call me. Okay.
你一定打给我 好的
Told ya.
早说了
Shots gon' make this night!
酒水将淹没今夜的狂欢
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表