剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
I hate shots, man.
我讨厌一口闷
Oh, I--I'll be back.
我 我马上回来
Excuse me.
抱歉
Coming through, coming through.
借过 借过
Hey, man, uh, can you help me out?
哥们 能放我出去吗
No problem, player.
没问题 帅哥
Thank you, player.
谢了 帅哥
Question.
问个问题
Have you ever had to throw out another bouncer?
你有把其他保镖赶出去过吗
Yeah.
有过
How was it?
容易吗
Hard.
挺难的
He knew all the moves.
他知道我们的处理流程
There's the guy. Here I am.
你在这呢 是啊
I'm gonna go watch people smoke.
我要去看别人嗑药了
See ya.
回头见
People on the move, excuse me.
借过一下 抱歉
Sup, Chris.
你好 克里斯
Earnest.
厄尼斯特
What happened, man?
怎么了 哥们儿
What happened was you slippery as fuck, Chris.
你个老油条还问我怎么了
And I want my money, now.
我要我的报酬 现在
All right, man.
没问题 哥们
Just relax.
放松
Let me finish up.
你得先让我洗完手
Gonna wash your hands?
你不洗手吗
No.
不
Yo, what up? I'm back.
哥们 我回来了
VIP only.
仅贵宾准入
Come on, man. You got a wristband?
拜托 哥们 你有腕带吗
Yeah. Yeah, right here.
有 有 在这呢
It's purple. So?
这是紫色的 怎么
So to get in this section, you need a yellow one.
黄色的腕带才能进贵宾区
I don't have a yellow one, but I do have this purple one
我没黄色只有紫色的
and this red one.
还有个红色的
I don't know what a red one's for.
我不知道红色的有什么用
Me, neither.
我也不知道
I can't help you, man.
我帮不了你
Come on, man, you literally just let me out of here.
拜托 你刚刚才放我出来的
Remember, we did the-- fist bump and everything
记得吗 咱俩还碰拳来着
and none of that don't mean shit to you?
这些对你都毫无意义吗
Okay.
好吧
This is meaningless.
简直浪费感情
Let me get a Hennessy.
来杯轩尼诗
You want something?
你要点什么吗
Laphroaig.
拉弗格威士忌
Damn.
厉害啊
You really going for my pockets, huh?
你还真盯上我口袋了
I earned it.
我应得的
Thanks, honey. Thank you.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢
Cheers.
干杯
The fuck?
这怎么回事
I'm sorry, but that was awesome.
抱歉 不过刚才真的很酷
You saw--you saw that, right?
你也 你也看见了 对吧
Yes. Fuck, he
是的 这孙子
It's hilarious.
太搞笑了
You should see your face right now.
你应该瞅瞅你自己的表情
Thank you.
谢了
Thanks--you're awesome.
太感谢你了 你最棒了
Thank you for-- for being awesome.
感谢你一直这么棒
Love it.
我谢谢你
Relax.
放松
You ain't got to get so sensitive.
不至于这么敏感吧
I hate shots.
我讨厌一口闷
I hate the club. I hate...
我讨厌夜店 我讨厌
people at the club. I hate--
讨厌夜店里的人 讨厌
This shit is pointless, it's like a money suck.
这就像一个砸钱的无底洞 毫无意义
Can I give you some advice?
我能给你一些建议吗
Sure.
当然可以
Leave. No one is keeping you here.
离开吧 也没人拦着你
But if you're at the club, that means you deep down
但如果你在这个夜店里 那就证明
want to be at the club.
其实你打心眼儿里 想留着这
You're not special.
你也没什么特别的
To be fair,
不过说实话
you don't look the usual type.
你不像是个常来的熟客
What's the usual type?
熟客什么样
That guy.
那个人那样
Excuse me, sir. Sir.
抱歉 先生
You need to move up out of here. We don't do that in here.
请你出去 我们这不允许这样
Rubbing your nipples and shit.
不允许当众裸♥露♥自摸
Come on, man, get outta here.
快点 麻烦你出去
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
So you hit his car? Uh, yeah.
所以你砸了他的车 是啊
No I had to.
不是吧 我必须得砸
So then I go back and sit in my car...
然后我转身 坐回自己的车里
And I'm crying.
开始掉眼泪
Well, fake crying.
当然了 假哭
And the guy comes up to me and he's like,
然后那个人走向我 他说
"Damn, I was gonna let you go, baby girl,"
该死 我本想放你走的 美女
"but my car's fucked up!"
但是我的车让你毁了
Oh, no. No--no, you know what?
不 不 你猜这么着
Whatever to that nigga, man. Whatever.
咱别管那个蠢货了 不管了
Hey you want to get a photo?
你想照张照片吗
Let's get a phot--
咱俩拍张
Hey, hey! Nigga, hey, hey, hey,
哥们儿
where you going, Ansel Adams?
你要去哪安塞尔亚当斯
Man, you don't want to get a exclusive photo of Team Paper Boi?
你不想要张款爷团队的独家照片吗
No, I'm good, man.
不 不用了 兄弟
Wait. Man, look.
等一下 哥们 你仔细看看
You sure?
确定不要吗
Marcus Miles got his pet peacock here tonight.
马♥克♥思♥迈尔斯把他的宠物孔雀带来了
And it's got a leather jacket on.
还给它套了件皮夹克
That's front-page news.
那才是头条新闻呢
Nice shoes, bro.
鞋不错 兄弟
To that nigga, man? Whatever man.
就为了那边儿那个孙子 去他的吧
Hell, let's--let's toast it up, man.
行吧 来 咱哥几个走一个
Toast it up.
走一个
See, he's tell them some bullshit about
你看 他正跟她们扯淡呢
how VIP is at capacity but he can hook them up.
说什么贵宾区满员了 但他有门道
See, there are four of them,
你看 她们有4个人
but he says he only has two wristbands.
但他只有两个腕带
See, if only two go,
如果只有两个名额
they feel special.
那她俩就会觉得自己很特别
They have a better time.
她俩也会玩的特别开心
Everyone needs to feel special sometimes.
有时候 每个人都想被特殊对待
even if it's some janky nigga
即使付出的代价是某个老混♥蛋♥
telling your two friends they can't come in.
告诉你你的两个朋友不能进去
Why do you think porn exists?
不然为什么会有色情片
You were Marxist until you got kind of sexist.
直到性别歧视前 你还挺哲学的
Then why am--
那我为什么
why am I here? Tell me that.
那我为什么在这 能解释下吗
The same reason everyone else is here.
和每个人来这儿的理由一样
To feel good about yourself and stunt.
来体验自我感觉良好,炫耀给别人看
Wrong.
回答错误
I'm here for work.
我是来工作的
Exactly.
正是如此
You want to make more money to feel good about yourself
你想通过赚钱 来自我感觉良好
like everyone else.
像其他人一样
And you're stunting by playing like,
而你的做法 就是摆出一副
"Oh, I came here to handle business like a boss."
我像个老板一样来这儿谈生意
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表