剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
He go to school, and that's it.
他上了学 然后就没有然后了
One day, he said,
有一天 他突然说
"Call me Harrison."
叫我哈里森
I said, "Who's that?"
我问 那是谁
He said, "Me."
他回答道 是我
Do you believe that he is a white man?
你相信他是个白人吗
I mean, he isn't.
他就不是啊
(bleep), I'd love to wake up one day and say,
妈的 我也想某天早上醒来然后说
"Hey, everybody, I'm Rihanna."
大家好 我是蕾哈娜
But I ain't.
但是我不是啊
It's been pretty hard.
我一直挺艰难的
My family just doesn't get it.
我的家人始终不能理解
You know, I try to get them to go out with me,
我想让他们和我一起出去
go on walks, go to the farmers market,
比如出去遛弯 或者去农贸市场
chat with people, but...yeah.
可以一起和别人聊天 但是都没成功
So why don't you think that they get it?
那你认为他们为什么不理解呢
I don't think they get it because
我觉得他们不理解是因为
they don't realize that race is just a made-up thing.
他们没有认识到种族本来就是空想出来的
They grew up having labels, and me,
他们在成长过程中就有了标签 我呢
I'm just--I'm just not like that.
我反正就不是像他们那样的
I see.
我明白了
So how do you embrace your identity?
那你如何去实现这种自我认知呢
I dress a certain way.
我会穿特定的衣服
Patagonia.
巴塔哥尼亚
I wear a thick, brown leather belt.
同时会配上一条厚实的棕色皮带
I like to envision myself after the surgery.
我会幻想自己手术后的生活
"Hey, excuse me, what IPA do you have on tap?"
请问你这有什么种类的精酿啤酒
"Hey, did you see Game of Thrones last night?"
你看昨晚的权力的游戏了没
So your--your surgery,
所以关于你的手术
that's later this year?
是会在今年晚些时候做吗
Right. I started working
是的 我现在开始在
at Stonecrest Mall, so hopefully
石峰商场工作了 希望可以在
by then I have enough money to take the next step.
那之前攒够钱去进行下一步
So you work at Coca-Cola and the mall?
你是同时在可口可乐公♥司♥和商场工作吗
Right. Correct, I work at both.
是的 我两边都在
Harrison has been planning
哈里森正在计划着在萨缪尔·维加拉医生
a full racial transition with a Dr. Samuel Vergara
的帮助下进行彻底的种族转换
who guarantees Harrison can visually transition
医生保证了哈里森可以通过
through an experimental procedure
一个试验性的过程实现外部的改变
that will allow Harrison not only to be a white man
让哈里森不仅可以成为一个白人
but whatever race he chooses.
还可以成为他想成为的任意种人
The procedure's absolutely 100% possible.
整个过程是百分百没问题的
He's gonna look weird though.
但是他可能会看上去有点奇怪
But before Harrison can fully realize
然而在哈里森可以完全变成
his physical identity, he still has the day-to-day
他想变成的身份之前 他依旧需要过
that's filled with discrimination and ridicule.
充斥着歧视和嘲弄的日常生活
It--it's pretty awful, you know.
这感觉很不好的
You--you walk in the streets,
你在马路上走着
and black people, they see you, they nod to you like,
黑人看到你 他们会对你点头表示
"Hey, good to see us."
见到自己人的感觉挺好
And it's to the point where I've just given up.
我现在就已经放弃了解释
I've stopped trying to convince them
我不再去试图纠正说服他们
that I'm not "us." Gotcha.
我跟你们不一样 明白你意思了
Hey, excuse me, this is definitely the guy.
打扰一下 这肯定是那个人
He doesn't even live in the area.
他根本不住在这一片
I've never seen him before.
我从没见过他
I think we're taking slow strides,
我觉得我是在像蜗牛一样很慢地前行
but you have to believe things are getting better,
但是我相信情况会越来越好的
otherwise, you'll just die inside.
否则我内心估计就要崩了
Is there anything you'd like to say to
你有什么想对
other black kids out there
其他可能有相似经验的
who may be going through the same thing?
黑人孩子说的吗
Just be you.
做你自己
At all costs.
不惜一切代价
But also,
但是同时
stop dressing so crazy.
别瞎胡穿衣服了
Absolutely.
当然了
I'm Devyonne Johnson, famous movie star.
我是著名影星戴威昂·强森
When the director calls cut and I get a quick five,
当导演叫停 我可以休息五分钟的时候
you know I'm reaching for the smooth taste
你懂的 我想要来一个斯威舍甜卷
of Swisher Sweets.
来带给我顺滑的口感
Swisher Sweets are the only cigarillos made with
斯威舍甜卷是唯一使用
the highest quality tobacco from family-owned farms.
家有农场的高质量烟草做成的小雪茄
It's their high standards and experience
它的高标准和生产步骤
that make for a quality smoke you can enjoy every time.
使它成为你无时无刻都可享用的品质烟草
I only smoke Swisher Sweets.
我只抽斯威舍甜卷
It's the smooth taste.
就爱这口顺滑
These Swisher Sweets is good as hell.
斯威舍甜卷简直太棒啦
Here, make sure this one's empty.
看看这根是不是完全清理干净了
Swisher Sweets.
斯威舍甜卷
There's just something about 'em.
它们有种魔力
And try our new pre-dumps Swisher Sweets as well.
来试试我们新推出的无烟丝斯威舍甜卷
And we're back. And today we're talking about
回到现场 今天我们聊到的是
transitions with my guests,
变化与变迁 连同我们的嘉宾
Atlanta rapper Paper Boi and Dr. Debra Holt.
亚特兰大说唱歌♥手款爷和黛布拉·霍尔特博士
Ah, Paper Boi, are you afraid to speak your mind on this subject?
款爷 你害怕在这个话题上表露你心声吗
Actually, yup, I am.
其实我怕呀
You can't say real (bleep) anymore without somebody
万一有人想让我再也没法挣到钞票了
trying to make sure you never make money forever.
可不能随便瞎说了
So you think you're being persecuted?
所以你觉得你是受到了迫♥害♥吗
Yes, I am.
我是这么觉得的
Man, you can't even say "ho" in a song no more.
现在在歌♥里都不能唱“婊♥子♥”了
A travesty, I'm sure.
我确信这是个玩笑
Yo, why you talk like that?
你凭啥那么说
Like, "a travesty, I'm sur--" like, what?
说那就是个玩 啥意思你
You're--you're whining about chickens coming home to roost.
你是在担心抱怨你做的坏事会有报应的
No-no-no-no-no.
没没没有
Rap is chickens coming home to roost.
说唱就是在表现天道好轮回
Look, my life is messed up from (bleep) y'all did, okay?
我的生活就是被你们做的逼事儿搞乱了
That's black news. You can look that up.
黑人新闻里都有 你们应该去看看
Well, your news is problematic.
关于你的新闻都有很严重的问题
Bitch, that ain't my fault!
贱♥人♥ 那不是我的错
I won't have you on my show calling anyone "bitches."
在我的节目上 你不能说“贱♥人♥”
How you gonna blame me for news being bad, huh?
你怎么能怪我的新闻不好
All right, simmer down, simmer down.
好了好了冷静下来
You can't even have an intelligent dialogue
你不乱飚垃圾话
without spewing profanities
都不能进行正常对话了
It's--it's ludicrous.
这太可笑了
Paper Boi, isn't a lack of a father
款爷 你怨恨跨性别人群
the reason you hate transpeople?
是因为你没有父亲吗
What? Lack of a father?
啥 你说我啥 没有父亲
Man, you hear yourself? (bleep), shut up.
你知道你在说啥吗 贱♥人♥ 给我闭嘴
Man, here's the thing.
好吧是这样的大兄弟
Man, I-- it's hard for me to care
这对我来说很难啊
about this when nobody cares about me
你懂吗 根本没人关心我
as a black human man, you feel me?
就因为我是个黑人
Like, Caitlyn Jenner is just doing
你看 凯特琳·詹娜就是从一开始
what rich white men been doing since the dawn of time,
就在做一个富裕白人应该做的事儿
which is whatever the hell he want.
他就是想做啥就做啥
So why should I care? What make him so special?
他怎么就这么特殊呢 我又凭啥要管别人
But--but as a black man in this country,
但是 你作为生活在这个国家的一名黑人
shouldn't you care about the civil liberties of others,
你难道不该关心一下他人的民♥主♥自♥由♥吗
since they're so closely related to--to
既然他们和你
your struggle for equality?
对平等的艰难追寻有很密切的关系
What you talking 'bout? I do care.
你在说啥呢 我当然关心了
Look, I don't have a problem with gay people, transpeople,
我对同性恋和跨性别人群没有任何意见
because that's tolerance, but where's tolerance
那是我可以做到的耐心 但对我这样的人
for people like me? You know what I'm saying?
人们的忍♥耐度在哪儿呢 你懂我意思不
Like... Look.
听我说
I should be able to say something is weird
我有权利说我觉得这东西很怪异
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表