剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
Would you like a drink while you wait?
您等人的时候需要喝点什么吗
Uh, yeah, just a little more water, please.
给我杯水吧 谢谢
Van.
凡
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝儿
How are you?
最近怎么样
Oh, it's good to see you.
见到你真好
Oh, you too, honey.
我也是 亲爱的
You smell good.
你身上好香啊
What is that? It's Boucheron.
什么牌子的 宝诗龙
Oh, okay.
哇 好吧
I'm gonna try that.
我也想买♥♥来试试
It smells good.
真好闻
I'm sorry I'm late. No, no, no.
抱歉我迟到了 不要紧的
I know you're a working girl. Don't worry, it's fine.
我知道你需要工作 我理解
It's good to see you.You look really good.
见到你真开心 你看起来很不错
Oh, thank you.You too.
谢谢 你也是
Yeah, I like your hair. Really?
我喜欢你的发型 真的吗
Yeah, yeah, it's cute. Thanks.
真的 很可爱 谢谢
Looks better than the last time.
比之前的好看多了
Did you go to that shop I told you to go to?
你去了我推荐的那家店吗
Fernando's? No.
叫费尔南多 不是
I went to this place that I found in Midtown.
我去的是市中心找到的一家店
Yeah, you should've went to Fernando's.
你应该去费尔南多的
Girl, I'm telling you, he's the best.
跟你讲 那家是最好的
He's the best.
绝对是最好的
He will fix those roots. Hmm.
他会修复你的发根 嗯
Mmhmm. How much does Fernando charge?
真的 但去一次要多少钱呢
Oh, well, he ain't cheap. Okay.
喔 确实不便宜 那么
Well, who's paying for yours?
问题是谁帮你付钱呢
Because I actually have to pay for mine.
我可得自己掏腰包
Van, come on.
别这样说 凡
Come on.
我明白了
I don't know if you remember what that's actually like.
你可能都不记得什么是自掏腰包了吧
Okay, okay. Okay.
行了 拜托
Good evening, ladies.
晚上好 女士们
Can I get you anything else to drink?
你们还需要点些饮品吗
Like a Chardonnay.
我想喝葡萄酒 来杯夏敦埃
Why don't we do, like,a bottle of something?
为什么不点一瓶呢
Do you have something sweet?
你们这哪种酒比较甜一点
Riesling's good. Okay, yeah.
雷司令不错 好
Let's do a bottle of that.
那就要一瓶这个
Van, good? Great. Okay.
可以吗 凡 可以
Are you two ready to order? Yeah, um...
可以点餐了吗 呃
I mean, I am, if you are.
我是说 如果你好了
I just didn't want to hold us up.
我只是不想在这上面浪费时间
No, it's fine,don't worry about it, go ahead.
没事 别担心这个 点吧
I'm gonna have the pad Thai with chicken.
我要泰式鸡肉炒河粉
Excellent. Okay.
好的 可以了
and snake bean salad.
我要一份鲷鱼和一份沙拉
Great choice. Yup, great.
选的都很赞 好了
Thanks. Be right back.
谢谢 马上为您上菜
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, Van.
噢 凡
I'm so glad I got to catch you.
幸好赶上跟你见一面
Yeah, I know.I know.
对啊
When do you leave tomorrow? 9:00.
你明天几点走 早上9点
Damn, that's a short trip.
这次待的时间好短
When did you get in? You got in, what, yesterday?
你什么时候来的 昨天吗
No, day before yesterday. You flew Delta?
前天 达美的航♥班♥吗
No, private.
不是 私人飞机
I mean, yeah.
没错
Yeah, but it wasn't, like,the nice p.j.,
但不是很好的私人飞机
it was like one of those rent-a-p.j.'s.
是租的那种
I'm leaving on Delta, though.
不过我明天走是坐达美的航♥班♥
Where you gonna go? You gonna go home?
你要去哪 回家吗
Uh, no well, back to New York,
呃 不是 先回纽约
check out this apartment I like
去看下我感兴趣的公♥寓♥
and then to London.
然后去伦敦
London? Yep.
伦敦吗 是啊
Wow. Yeah.
哇 是啊
And you're gonna go with a friend, or--
你是跟朋友 还是
No, just a special NBA player friend.
就是个特别的NBA球员
Okay.
好吧
I got it, but it's not the same NBA player...
我明白了 不是之前那个
Oh, no, girl. That you're visiting here?
对 不是 在这认识那个
No, mm-mm, no. Mm-hmm.
不是 换了
I mean, London's okay,I guess.
其实 伦敦不错 我觉得
Just too much rain.
就是雨水太多
Makes my hair frizzy.
搞得我的头发都卷了
Oh, but I love Paris.
但我爱死巴黎了
Girl, have you been?
你去过吗
I went last month.
我上个月去的
Look, let me show you.
给你看看
Okay, look, look.
来看这个
There I go in Versailles,looking like...
这是我在凡尔赛宫 像不像
looking like black Marie Antoinette.
像不像黑皮肤的玛丽九世
It's beautiful.
挺漂亮的
Yeah. You look beautiful.
我也觉得 挺漂亮的
You know, you should come with me next time.
下次你应该跟我一起去
Girl. It'll be fun.
姐们 很好玩的
It'll be fun! I have a daughter.
真的很好玩 我还有个女儿
I can't leave. Oh.
我不能出远门 喔
That's cute.
孩子挺可爱的
You know, sometimes I wish I had a kid,
有时候我也希望能有个孩子
but then I'm like, ugh, God no.
想想又觉得 天呐还是算了吧
You know, I guess when the time is right, I'll have a kid.
当时机成熟的时候 我会要孩子的
Yeah, I'm sure.
嗯 肯定的
I'm sure as soon as you find the right guy.
只要你找到那个对的人
Yeah, the right guy. Mmhmm.
是的 对的人 嗯
I guess.
但愿吧
So how have you been? So, how's your mom?
你最近怎么样 你妈妈怎么样
Sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
You go, I'm sorry.
你先说吧 对不起
How've you been? I haven't seen you.
你好吗 好久没见了
I'm, um, I'm busy.
我啊 很忙的
Yeah? I'm busy.
是吗 我很忙
I'm good.
不过我还挺好的
Well, you look great.
是啊 你看起来不错
You do, I'm serious. Thank you.
我说真的 谢谢
Oh, I ran into Kerry Clopton.
我碰到了克里·克洛普顿
You remember her,from fifth grade?
你记得她吗 五年级的那个
Yeah. You know, the girl.
记得 你知道的
She look like she got a rake dragged across her face.
她脸上看起来就像被打了一钉耙
On Facebook, it said she was in a car accident.
脸书上说她出了车祸
Here we are.
您的酒
You know, can I actually get
请问 如果可以的话
some chopsticks when you get a chance?
能给我一双筷子吗
Um... Of course.
呃 当然
Yeah, I don't think we got any.
这儿好像没有
Chopsticks? What?
筷子吗 怎么了
Thai people don't use chopsticks.
泰国人不用筷子的
I mean, well,Americans think they do
我是说 美国人觉得亚洲人都用筷子
because they're Asian,but they don't.
但实际上泰国人不用
I just like chopsticks. Oh, okay.
我就是喜欢用筷子 噢 好吧
Okay.
好吧
So what are you doing after this?
吃完饭你有空吗
This dude I know, he's having some,
我认识个家伙 他在开
like, listening party--
那种 音乐派对
It sounds cool, but I can't.
听起来很酷 但我不能去
I have Lottie.
我要照顾洛蒂
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表