剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
without people hating on me. All right?
同时人们不会因为我说这个就踩我 对吧
Look, I never--I never said anything
我从来没有说过关于
about taking away nobody's rights.
剥夺任何人的应有权利的话
A'ight? Never.
从来没有过
I--I understand what you're saying,
我明白你说的
but--but some people found your remarks offensive.
但是有些人就是觉得你说话很有攻击性
Yeah, well, freedom of speech, (bleep).
还自♥由♥言论呢 呵呵
No, you're right.
你说的对啊
I agree.
我赞成你说的
But your music is detrimental to black teens.
但你的音乐对黑人小孩有害的啊
Yeah, but so is all rap music, right?
饶舌音乐不都这样吗
I mean, and rock music... Rock.
还有摇滚也是啊 没错
Before it was taken over by rap.
在摇滚被饶舌取代之前
Yeah, I agree.
你说的很对
You hate... women!
可是你厌恶女人啊
(bleep), what?
你特么说啥
Questions.
心中有疑问了吗
The universe.
关于这个宇宙
Paternity tests?
还是要做父子检测了
Salutations.
向你致敬
Hi. My name is Ahmad White.
你好 我是艾哈迈德·怀特
You may know me from your dreams.
你也许在梦里见过我
Call this number below
如果你有疑问
and get the answers you deserve.
就打下面这个电♥话♥吧
When I called Ahmad White,
我打电♥话♥给阿哈迈德·怀特的时候
I was three months behind on my car note.
我已经三个月还不上车贷了
My stepson, he was in jail.
我的继子还在蹲监狱
My life was in shambles!
我的生活是一团乱麻
But now, I got a truck,
看看现在 我拥有了一辆卡车
I got a girlfriend,
我还有了个女朋友
I got the answers I deserve.
我得到了我想要的答案
Thank you, Ahmad White.
感谢你 艾哈迈德 怀特
Most people don't realize
大多数人没有意识到
their chakra's in another universe.
他们的力量源泉其实来自另一个宇宙
Don't be dumb.
别傻了
Call now.
赶紧打电♥话♥
Me and Ahmad found out I was a moon sign,
艾哈迈德和我发现我是月亮星座
and I wasn't getting enough crystal in my diet.
还有在我的饮食里吃盐太少了
Now, I live in a beautiful home.
现在呢 我住在一个美丽的房♥子里
Ahmad gave me the answers I was looking for.
艾哈迈德给予了我所追求的答案
Come to our Liberty Center
来我们的自♥由♥庇护所吧
and get a free juice and Nutella sandwich.
我们提供免费的果汁和巧克力三明治
When I called Ahmad, my life was going nowhere fast.
打电♥话♥给艾哈迈德之前 我的生活没有方向
After a Nutella sandwich and juice,
然后我享用了巧克力三明治和果汁
my life's a lot better.
你猜怎么着 生活变得好多了
Open your third eye.
我帮助你打开第三只眼看到自己的潜能
He works.
他管用的
He just works.
他就是很准
He works. He really works.
他很神 他真的神
He works. He really, really works.
他牛逼 他真的真的牛逼
Knowledge is the path to greatness.
知识是通往伟大的途径
If you'd like to be smart as a baby dolphin,
如果你想像小海豚一样聪明
call now.
现在就拿起电♥话♥吧
That's a nice car.
车不错啊
You know him?
你认识他吗
That's Victor Wallace.
那是维克多·华♥莱♥士♥
His wife left him for his brother.
他妻子和他兄弟在一起了
Long court battle.
打了很久的官司
Kids, house--
你懂得 抢孩子还有房♥子
It got messy.
真的是一团糟
He ain't say one word the whole trial.
他在法庭上一言未发
But then at the end, he just stood up and said,
临了就站起来说了一句话
"Leave me my Dodge Charger."
我就要我的道奇战马车
He been driving around this neighborhood
他开着车在这片儿转悠
in circles for a week.
得有一周了
Just waving.
就知道坐车里跟人挥手
Nice car though.
反正有车就不错了
The Dodge Charger. Keep it in the divorce.
道奇战马 离婚了不要别的也要它
King Coco's Crunch-O's.
可可国王的麦片
The legend is true!
传言不虚
Gimme that crunch!
麦片是我的了
Nice try.
想得美
But only kids can have...
只有小孩子可以拥有
Coconut Crunch-O's.
椰子麦片
That chocolatey coconut crunch in every bite.
每一口都能吃到巧克力味的椰子麦片
Oh, I can almost taste it!
啊我仿佛能尝到那个味道
Oh, I got to have them Crunch-O's!
我必须要拥有那个麦片
Stop resisting.
别反抗了
Stop resisting, sir. Damn!
先生 别挣扎了 妈的
Stop...resisting. Shit, man!
请停止反抗 他妈的
Stay down.
原地趴着
What happened?
出什么事了
He's going to jail.
他要蹲号♥子了
That's what happened.
就这样
This is some bullshit!
这简直是扯淡
You all right?
你还好吗
He's fine.
他没事
He just doesn't wanna go to jail.
他就是不想去蹲号♥子
You sitting on my back, man!
你坐我背上了哥们
Sir, be quiet.
先生 安静
Yo! You sitting on his back!
嘿 你坐到他背了
He was trying to steal your cereal, right?
他刚才是想偷你们的麦片对吧
I mean, it's just cereal.
可是那只是麦片呀
He can have it!
我的可以给他
Man, I'm just hungry, man!
听我说 我只是饿了
They don't let wolves in stores, man!
狼是不让进商店的
Step back, guys.
小朋友们 请退后
I'm going to lift the offender up.
我要押解他了
We are now going to our feet, sir.
先生 请站起来
Let's go, sir, let's go.
走吧
Nigga, I could be eating these kids!
我大可以吃了这些小孩的
But I'm out here eating cereal!
但是我只要麦片
Hey, it's cool!
没关系啊
We'll just give him the cereal.
我们给他我们的麦片就好了
No, only kids can have Coconut Crunch-O's.
不行 只有孩子可以享用椰子麦片
You know that.
你们知道的
That's a wack law.
这法律太扯了
This fool know he eat Coconut Crunch-O's,
这哥们知道他能吃麦片
and you ain't no kid!
再说了 你也不是小孩
Let me do my job.
让我做我的本职工作
I said back up...sir!
我说了 请退后
Coconut Crunch-O's is a part of this balanced breakfast.
椰子麦片 平衡早餐的不二之选
Earlier we showed a clip about a young man
我们刚才播放了那段讲述一个年轻人
dealing with trans-racial identity.
和他的跨性别身份认知问题的视频
Well, we've got him joining us via Facebook video chat.
我们现在有请他通过脸书视频和现场连线
Please welcome Antwoine Smalls to the show.
我们欢迎安特万·思莫斯的到来
Hello, Montague, thank you for having me on your show.
你好 蒙太奇 感谢邀请我来
So now, Antwoine...
安特万
It's Harrison. I'm sorry. Harrison.
应该是哈里森 不好意思 哈里森
How's your life been since we last saw you?
我们上次见面后 你的生活怎么样了
It's pretty good.
挺好的
I just came back from Charleston, South Carolina.
我刚从南卡罗莱纳州的查尔斯顿回来
Beautiful.
那儿很美的
I was checking out some cheap art spaces
我去了一些那种艺术展览
for me and a friend that I made, uh--
给我还有我一个朋友去看看的
What--wait--I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
不好意思 我不行了
Yo. This is dumb.
这太蠢了吧
Like, thatthis is dumb. What
这真的太蠢了 什么情况
Like, dude, wait, wait. Did you power up?
兄弟 你是变身了吗
'Cause you look like Super Saiyan right now.
你看上去就像超级赛亚人
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表