剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
You married right, huh?
你嫁对了人
Only way to stay fed in this world
在这个世上只有跟对了人
is to keep the right company.
才能够衣食无忧
Do you ever wish that you actually
你有没有盼望过有那么一个人
had somebody to confide in?
你可以真正地跟他无话不谈
It just seems really obvious
我看得出来
that you don't think Craig understands you.
你觉得克雷格不理解你
Are you sorry that you can't have
不能同时拥有理解和安全感
understanding and security?
你会不会觉得遗憾
That reminds me of something.
这让我想起了一句话
Something that Craig actually made me read.
是克雷格让我读过的东西
It goes something like,
这句话大概是这样的
"It's redundant to be both
在这世上 对于黑人来说
black and sorry in the world."
抱歉是多余的
It's kind of like that.
差不多是这样说的
That's from "For Colored Girls."
这句话来自《彩虹艳尽半边天》
Come on.
走吧
Let's go back inside.
我们进屋吧
Make sure our husbands are behaving.
确保我们的老公表现得体
Jim Crow!
吉姆·克罗
Has the name of a man, but...
有着人的名字
is a ghost.
却是个鬼魂
I am a man.
我是一个人
But Jim Crow
但吉姆·克罗
is haunting me,
一直纠缠着我
就像电影《鬼驱人》里一样
like in that movie "Poltergeist."
And I am stuck in a television,
我被困在电视里
like that little girl.
就像电影里那个小女孩
Just get me out of here...
请让我出去
I don't want to be
我不想
in an electrical appliance.
困在这电器中
Oh, but my point is moot.
但我的观点毫无意义
I have seen strange fruit
我看到了伊甸园里
loaded in this garden of Eden...
长满奇异的果实
Oh, yes. They are here. Sorry.
是的 它们就在这里 对不起
It's okay. Sorry about that, man.
没事 对不起 哥们
Feeding and feeding... Is that Red Bull and vodka?
不断获得滋养 这是红牛伏特加吗
Well, yeah, but, uh, look, don't tell my wife.
是的 但是 别跟我妻子说啊
I'm not supposed to have too much caffeine.
我不能摄取这么多咖♥啡♥因♥
Where did you get that? Bar.
你从哪儿弄来的 吧台
I am a man, but... Bar.
我是个人 但是 吧台
Jim Crow is haunting me. Excuse me.
吉姆·克罗纠缠着我 借过
Excuse me.
借过一下
Hey, you're Paper Boi's dude, ain't you?
你是款爷的兄弟 对吧
Can we get a picture? Uh...of...of me?
可以拍张照吗 拍我吗
I guess. You here. He here?
对 你在嘛 他来了吗
No, he's not...actually, right now's not a good time.
他没来 其实 我现在不太方便
Well, can you pass Paper Boi a message for me?
可以帮我带个话给款爷吗
Yeah, tell him my sister likes him?
告诉他我妹妹喜欢他
Okay. All right.
好的 好的
Here's a pair of her underwear.
这是她的内♥裤♥
Give it to Paper Boi. Why? No.
把它交给款爷 什么 不行
Her name Tangela. Why are you...no.
她叫坦杰拉 你为啥 不
Why do you have your sister's underwear?
你怎么会有你妹妹的内♥裤♥
Never know, man. Never know what?
哥们 这可说不准 说什么
No. Out. Out. No, no. Go.
够了 出去 赶紧出去
If you want more food,
如果你们还想吃点东西
Ramon will bring you a to-go plate outside.
拉蒙会给你们打包好放在外面的
Earn. Okay, goodbye.
厄恩 好 再见
Hey, man. What'd you think?
哥们 你觉得如何
I would love any honest criticism.
我想听到真诚的评价
Uhuh. No, no. Is everything okay?
赶紧出去 怎么回事
Yeah, we straight, we were just
没事啦 我们只是
saying "What's up" to Paper Boi's boy.
想跟款爷的兄弟打个招呼
Paper Boi?
款爷
They must be confusing you.
他们一定是把你认错了
That's funny. Paper Boi.
真有意思 款爷
Confused with someone else. Someone else.
以为你是别的什么人 对 别人
Paper Boi! I knew it!
款爷 我就知道
I knew I knew you from somewhere.
我就知道我在哪里见过你
I had such a special feeling about you, Earn.
我对你有种特别的感觉 厄恩
Honey...honey, Earn is Paper Boi's manager.
亲爱的 厄恩是款爷的经纪人
Oh, sorry.
哦 对不起
A very, very talented young rapper.
就是一位很有才华的年轻说唱歌♥手
Oh, you manage rap?
你是说唱经纪人啊
Yes. I manage rap.
对 我是说唱经纪人
There is nothing wrong with earning money
赚钱没有错
doing something with rap, it's fine.
做说唱挺好的
Well, it's not just about money.
不只是为了赚钱
You know it's...you know, he...he's my cousin
他是我的表弟
He's family.
他是我的家人
Honey, you're missing the point.
宝贝 你没看到重点
It's not about money. This is bigger than money.
这不是钱的问题 这远远高于金钱
Paper Boi is underground.
款爷是地下说唱歌♥手
I've been following Paper Boi since the start.
我从一开始就是他的粉丝
That's how I knew you!
我就是这么认识你的
I mean, since the shooting?
自从那起枪击案后
Your pictures were everywhere.
到处都是你们的照片
Shooting?
枪击案
Well, you aren't gonna shoot up this party,
你不会想在这里崩了谁吧
are you, Earn?
不是吧 厄恩
Mm...no, I wasn't planning on it.
我并没有这个打算
I'm kidding.
我是开玩笑的啦
I get it.
我懂的
Can't choose your family, huh?
家人是没得选的 对吧
Every decent person has at least
每个正派的人家里
one trifling thug in the family.
都至少有一个二流子
Oh, honey, let's go say "hello" to...
亲爱的 咱们去那边打个招呼吧
Eh, no. I'm sorry.
对不起 不是这样的
This is whack.This is...this is whack.
太扯淡了 这太扯淡了
Babe, please. No, no.
宝贝 别这样 不 不
Okay, like, this isn't real life, okay?
这不是真实的生活 好吗
This...this party is dumb.She's dumb.
这个派对蠢透了 她也蠢透了
This is all dumb.You know that, Van.
这一切都蠢透了 你心知肚明 凡
This is dumb. Okay. I'm sorry.
太蠢了 好吧 对不起
This is dumb. We're gonna head out, right?
太蠢了 我们这就走 行吗
And you know what?
还有啊
Stop stunting on me about my culture.
别没完没了跟我扯我的文化
Like, I'm not gonna go back to Africa
我不会回非洲去寻根的
and find my roots, because you know what?
你猜为什么
I'm sorry. I'm fucking broke, dude.
抱歉 老子穷的一逼啊
I'm broke. It's my bad.
老子穷的一逼 是我的错
No, don't do that.
不 别道歉
Don't "my bad" it. And stop being so likable.
别说什么 我的错 也别这么讨人喜欢
Stop being so likable, like, I get...don't...
别这么讨人喜欢 别
and don't be like"I understand"...
也别做出一副你都懂的样子
Earn, we're heading out now. Because you don't understand.
厄恩 走吧 因为你不懂
We're going now. Like, I'm...
我们现在就走 就好像我
Good night. For your hospitality.
晚安 谢谢你们的热情款待
Okay, well, we...we'd love to see you soon.
好吧 我们下次再见
Thank you very much for coming.
非常感谢你们能来
Good night.
晚安
Happy Juneteenth.
六月节快乐
So weird. Great party. Let's go, babe.
太奇葩了 这个派对很棒 走吧 宝贝
So weird. This is a weird place.
太奇葩了 这地方真奇葩
I'll call her in the morning and apologize.
我明天早上会打电♥话♥给她道歉的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Pull over.
停车
You sick?
不舒服吗
You okay?
你还好吧
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表