剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
Look, I'm not asking for money.
听着 我不是在要钱
You should be, ain't you homeless?
你应该要的 你不是无家可归吗
Not real homeless.
不是真正意义的无家可归者
I'm not using a rat as a phone or something.
没有抓老鼠当成电♥话♥什么的
Don't be racist, man.
别种族歧视 伙计
That make you schizophrenic, that don't make you homeless.
那只会让你精神分♥裂♥ 不会让你无家可归
Wait, wait, not if it worked, man.
等等 除非真能把老鼠当电♥话♥
No, if you could use a rat as a phone, man,
不 如果你能用老鼠做电♥话♥的话
that'd be genius. I mean, there's like
那真是天才 我是说 比如
five rats for every one person
光是在纽约
in New York alone.
平均一个人就能分到五只老鼠
Everybody would have an affordable phone.
那么每个人都能有一部经济实惠的手♥机♥
Yeah, man, I mean, it'd be messy, but...
是的 这样说来虽然有点脏
worth it.
但是很值得
Is he your manager?
他是你的经纪人吗
Rappers need managers.
说唱歌♥手都需要经纪人
I'm just trying to get paid right quick.
我只是想尽快拿到报酬
Yeah, man, rap is D-E-D. Ded.
是的 伙计 说唱已经无药可救了
This isn't about rap.
这跟说唱没有关系
If we do this right, your kids can live good,
如果我们做好了 你的孩子会过上好日子
my kids can live good, Darius's kids.
我的孩子能过好日子 达瑞斯的孩子也能
I can't have kids.
我不能有孩子
I'm sure I'll find out why when the time's right.
我想时机到了之后我会知道原因
When is an appropriate time to talk about
什么时机才适合谈这事
my balls getting smashed?
我的蛋蛋被砸中的时候吗
Right now, apparently.
显然 就是现在
Look, I'm not dumb.
听着 我不是傻子
You're older, you have no real fan base.
你年纪不小了 没有真正的粉丝基础
You're not white and/or selling sex.
你不是白人 也不卖♥♥弄色相
I sell sex, man.
我就是卖♥♥弄色相
Hey, track 28. Yeah.
嘿 切到第二十八首歌♥ 好
Come on. Uh.
开唱 嗯
* Hey mucking, mucking
嘿 Mucking Mucking
That's massage and
那是按♥摩♥和
*Fucking, fucking
Fucking, fucking
See, the concept is a massage I got the concept.
这歌♥就是在说按♥摩♥ 我听懂了
Okay, 28 tracks?
好吧 二十八首歌♥呀
Lot of skits.
太多了吧
I'd cut 'em. No, but his is different.
要是我的话就删减几首 不 他的不一样
Yeah, mine are really good.
是的 我的都是好东西
I'd still cut 'em.
我还是会删掉一些
Well, you not my manager, Earn.
好吧 反正你不是我的经纪人 厄恩
I still know people at Diamond House.
我还认识钻石屋的人
Promoters.
是个推广人
People who manage big time artists now, man.
他们现在管理着艺术大咖
Oh, boy, you think you slick.
哦 年轻人 你认为你很聪明
You coming in here, acting like you saving me,
你来我这 就像是要来拯救我的
when really, I'm saving you again.
实际上 是我在拯救你
Nigga, I'm trying to help you.
兄弟 我是真的想帮你
Man, nigga, I ain't seen or heard from you
哥们 我妈葬礼过后
since my mom's funeral.
你从来没有关心我
And the first thing I hear out your mouth
现在我从你嘴里听到的第一句话就是
is "let's get rich."
我们一起发财吧
Walk, man.
你走吧 伙计
What's up, dude?
最近好吗 伙计
Earn? Yo, what's up, man?
厄恩 嘿 你还好吧
Yo. Good.
挺好 那就好
Did you just come from that dumpster?
你刚是从垃圾桶那过来吗
No. How are you?
不 你好吗
Oh, yo, I'm good, man.
嗯 我很好
I didn't know you were in town.
我不知道你回城里了
Uh, yeah, I've been low-key, man.
嗯 我一直挺低调的
Yo, obviously-- oh, dude, if I knew
很明显 对了 如果我知道你在城里的话
you was in town, I would've hit you up
昨晚的聚会我一定
with this party last night.
会叫你去的
Yo, we needed a real DJ.
我们需要一个真正的DJ
This dude--well, he can't spin worth of shit,
昨晚这个家伙 水平很菜不说
but then he goes and he plays Flo Rida.
后来还一直放弗洛·里达的歌♥
No! Back to back.
不是吧 一首接一首
So I calmly pull him aside, I was just like,
所以我赶紧过去 把他拉到一边跟他说
"Really, nigga?"
你是认真的吗 黑鬼
You actually said that? Yeah, man, I had to.
你真的这么说吗 是的 我必须得这样
Cool. You know that song "Paper Boy"?
酷 你知道那首歌♥吗 款爷
Yeah, "Paper Boy" by Paper Boy.
嗯 款爷唱的款爷
Yeah, I've heard it. Shit's fine.
是的 我听过 真♥他♥妈♥好听
Dude, the streets love it.
伙计 这歌♥在街头很火
Y'all should play it.
你们应该播一下
Yeah, for real.
是的 说的对
Yeah.
是的
You guys should really play it.
你们真的应该播一下
Uh, I mean, KP picks all the music.
我是说 所有的音乐都是KP挑的
Well, slide it past him.
好吧 那就给他推荐一下
I mean, KP will usually spin some records
你知道 KP通常会因为一些好处
for some scratch up top.
帮别人打歌♥
How much?
要多少钱
Half a stack. $500?
半叠 500块吗
Am I buying the station?
这么多钱 我这是要买♥♥电台吗
Everything is who you know.
还得看你认识的人是谁
Then introduce me.
那就给我介绍一下
Yeah, I'm gonna introduce every dude in Atlanta
那样 我直接在我的盒子里放着一盘混音带
with a mixtape in my box. Come on.
把每个想打歌♥的亚特兰大人都介绍给他算了
I'm not every dude.
我不是你说的那类人
Uh, you kind of are.
你基本上是
Look, I don't have $500.
听着 我没有五百块
I make 5.15, plus commission.
我每小时就赚五块一毛五 再加点佣金
I got to pay rent tonight and my parents
我今晚还得付房♥租
won't let me in the house.
我爸妈不会让我回家的
It's like those drug commercials,
这日子听起来就像毒品广♥告♥
only not funny.
只是这事不好笑
Man, you know how niggas out here are.
朋友 你知道这行的黑鬼怎么样的
I mean, he usually charges a full safe.
我的意思是 他通常能拿多少就拿多少
Then what's in it for you? Why am I so lucky?
那这对你有什么好处 为什么我这么幸运
What's your cut?
你收多少提成
Oh, I'm not about that, I'm too busy, man.
哦 我不是那个意思 我很忙的
I mean, it's just business.
我是说 这只是做生意
You give me the money,
你把钱给我
I pass it on to KP.
我把它传给KP
But you know, it's probably for the best.
但你也明白 这可能是最好的选择
Music business is gross.
现在音乐这行不景气
All right, man, well, you know, it was great seeing ya.
好吧 先这样吧 很高兴见到你
I'm taking over for Speedy tonight.
我今晚会代斯皮迪的班
All right? Keep it locked.
锁定我们那一台呀
What's up, my dudes? What's up, bro?
你们好吗 伙计们 你好吗 兄弟
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
That guy ever say nigger around you?
那家伙有没有在你周围说黑鬼两个字
Yeah, right.
是的 有
I'd break my foot in his ass.
我要一脚踹他屁♥股♥
Right.
很好
Hey, um...
嘿
what's your name? Prince, man.
你叫什么名字 普林斯
For real? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
Hey, how late are you here tonight?
嘿 你今晚在这里待到多晚
What's up, Uncle Riley?
你好啊 莱利叔
Hey, what's going on, Al?
嘿 最近好吗 Al
Man, you know.
你懂的
Hey. Hey, Auntie.
嘿 嘿 阿姨
Oh, hey, Lottie.
嘿 洛蒂
Hey, bring Lottie over here, let me say hey to my cousin.
嘿 把洛蒂抱过来 让我跟她打声招呼
That's okay.
不用了
She getting a contact high from here.
她在这里就已经快闻得嗨了
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表