剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
to people, you know, for how I was acting.
为我的所作所为道歉
Think they got the wrong idea of me.
鉴于人们对我的误解
Maybe...you can interview me sometime?
也许你可以找个时间采访我吗
Get to know the real me.
了解真正的我
Listen, I want to give you some advice.
听着 我要给你一些建议
Play your part.
扮演你的角色
People don't want Justin to be the asshole.
人们不想要贾斯汀做个混♥蛋♥
They want you to be the asshole.
他们想要你做个混♥蛋♥
You're a rapper. That's your job.
你是个说唱歌♥手 那就是你的工作
** Whatever I did doesn't matter *
*无论我做过什么都无所谓
** You know that I'll always be better *
*你知道我会越来越好
** Sometimes I'm crazy and you know it *
*你知道有时候我很狂野
Hey, man, how the game go?
嘿 伙计 比赛怎么样
Terrible.
糟透了
You ain't see that?
你没看见吗
No, man, see what?
没 伙计 看见什么
It don't even matter, man.
无所谓了
** Whatever I do, girl, just forget about it *
*姑娘 不管我做过什么忘了吧
What is wrong with you? Nothing.
你怎么了 没事儿
Nothing. Nothing, man.
没事儿 没事儿
Um, you want to get out of here, man?
嗯 你想离开这里吗
Yeah. Yeah, man, let's do that.
是的 走吧
** Everybody put your hands up *
*举起你的手
** Girl *
*女孩
** You know what I did doesn't matter *
*你知道我做了什么不重要
** You know that I'll always be better *
*重要的是我会越来越好
** Sometimes I'm crazy and you know it *
*你知道有时候我很狂野
** That's how I show you that I care *
*我多想告诉你我很在乎
** Whatever I did, girl, forget about it *
*姑娘 不管我做过什么忘了吧
** Whatever I say, girl, just forget about it *
姑娘 不管我说过什么忘了吧
** Whatever I do, girl *
*姑娘 不管我在做什么
** Just forget about it all night long *
*今晚不要提起
** Girl *
*女孩
** Whoa *
*哇
Everybody put your hands up.
所有人举起手
Clap 'em together.
拍手
Clap 'em together for me.
为我拍手
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表