剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
You're gonna love it. Well, I was think
你们会喜欢的 但我想
You know, the shrimp puffs go really great with that soup.
你知道吗 虾仁泡芙和海鲜汤就是绝配
I'm gonna throw in an order of those, too.
如果我吃的话就会点这两样的
For free?
免费吗
You can share them with her. Yeah.
你俩可以吃一份 对
It'll be a good idea. We can share.
这是个好主意 我俩一起吃
We'll share them.
我们一起吃吧
Can I get you something to drink?
你想喝什么吗
Uh, tap water's fine.
来杯白水就行
Earn, I can't drink by myself.
厄恩 不能就我一个人喝酒
Do you have a Miller High Life?
有美乐海雷夫啤酒吗
Like the ones in the can?
是易拉罐的那种
We got a hipster.
好潮的点法啊
Yeah. Okay.
是啊 好的
Do you know what you want for your entree, Miss?
女士 你想点什么主菜
I'm actually not sure.
我还没想好
What do you think about the catfish filet?
咱家鲇鱼片好吃吗
Well, it's okay, but actually tonight,
还不错 但今晚吧
we have a special grilled scallop and lobster meal.
我们有烤扇贝和龙虾的特别套餐
It's incredible.
美味极了
You guys seem like you're having a special night.
看起来今晚对你们很重要哦
That meal would be perfect.
这个套餐会是个完美选择
That sounds really good. It's market price.
听起来不错 价格还很划算的
That means it's fresh. It's really fresh.
那很新鲜吧 非常新鲜
Yeah, I'm gonna have that. Okay, great.
那好 就点这个 好的 很棒
I will be right back with those drinks.
我马上拿酒过来
Okay, thank you. Thank you.
好的 谢谢 不用谢
Who are you texting?
你在和谁发短♥信♥啊
Nothing, no one.
没 没谁
What?
怎么了
Oh, you're doing that weird sad boy face you get sometimes.
你脸上又露出了那种奇怪的大男孩式忧伤
That's just my face.
我平常就是这表情啊
I have to look like that.
我一直这个德行的
What, um--how--how's work?
呃 你最近工作怎么样
Actually, oh, my God, it has been crazy.
其实吧 天哪 可太疯狂了
Did I tell you about that girl, Janine, last week?
我有没有跟你说过简妮上周的事
She was sniffing Wite-Out in my class.
她居然在我的课上吸改正液喝
Yeah, I think--I want to hear about this,
噢这个 我对这件事挺感兴趣的
but I have to check on one thing, one thing.
但我要先去确定一件事 就一件
Hey, could you ring up my order
你能帮我查下账单
and tell me how much I'm spending?
告诉我一共多少钱吗
I just got something that's market price.
我点的单里应该有折扣的
Wow. Broke as fuck, my nigga.
兄弟 都穷到这德行了啊
Yes.
是啊
Please, y'all.
求你了
Did you check your shoes?
你找过你的鞋里了吗
Why the fuck would the key be in my shoes?
他妈的什么钥匙会放在我的鞋里
Stop being scary, nigga. Figure it out.
别这么怂 弟弟 自己想办法吧
You know what, Marcus? I'ma let you go.
知道吗 马库斯 我可以让你走
You know my son, man.
你连我儿子都见过的 别这样
Please don't, man. Start heading that way, man.
拜托了 快开始往那边走 伙计
It's all good. You'll find the city.
没事 你会看到市区的
Shit.
妈的
Ah, shit. Shit, shit, shit.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Oh, shit, shit. Oh, shit.
啊该死 该死的 妈的
Hand me Percy over there.
把枪递给我
No, no, no. No, no, no. Shit.
不 不要 妈的
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
去他妈的 他妈的
Did you check your jacket?
你找过你外套里了么
Yeah, man.
找过了 兄弟
I just think we need
我只是觉得生而为人
a chance as humans to...fail
我们总需要一个试错的机会
in order to discover what actually works, you know?
才能发现如何成功 明白吗
People don't think there's a process to being happy.
人们不懂欲达幸福之道尚需时日
So what do you want?
那你到底想要什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I guess I just want a chance to find out.
我的意思是 我只是希望能有这样一个机会
Who doesn't?
谁不想呢
I get the whole "follow your dreams" thing,
我理解你想要追求梦想的心
but, um, our daughter needs all the tools to survive,
但咱们女儿需要全面的支持才能茁壮成长
and...
当然了
that includes you, Earn.
这个全面也包括你 厄恩
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
我去一下厕所
Uh-oh. Does she need a brownie sundae?
要给她点一份布朗尼吗
We'll just take the check.
我们要买♥♥单了
How about I go get the dessert menu,
要不我去拿甜品的菜单
and I'll come back and we can--
您不妨再点一些
Just get us the check and stop trying to upsell me on shit.
赶紧结账 别再给我比比这些辣鸡了
You're killing me tonight.
今晚你都坑死我了
You've been fucking killing me.
你真♥他♥妈♥坑死我了
Okay.
好吧
Fuck...
卧♥槽♥
So, Al, tell me how you disappeared and
阿尔 告诉我 你消失那么久
then show up out the blue with this big-ass order, man.
忽然又出现还要那么大一批货
Man, you know I'm rapping, man.
老兄 你知道我在搞说唱嘛
It ain't been that long now.
而且也消失那么久
Rapping? You just got arrested, dog.
啥说唱 你不是刚被捕么
No. Uh, I didn't--
不 我没有
No, man. Arrested? For murder.
被逮捕 怎么可能 谋杀啊
You was locked up for murder, right?
你不是因为谋杀罪被逮捕的吗
Now you back? Man, that's kinda fast, dog.
现在就出来了 这可有点快啊
Man, he nervous as hell. Look at him.
他紧张的要死 快看看他
He's shaking.
他在发抖呢
Well, it's a drug deal, so it's total vibes.
嗯 我们在搞毒品交易 得配合一下气氛
Yo, yo, are we gonna--we gonna do business or like...
唷 难道我们不是在做生意吗
You gonna answer that?
你不接一下电♥话♥吗
Put that motherfucker on speakerphone too, man.
要接就他妈的把免提打开
Hello, cousin. How are you today?
喂 表哥 今天怎么样
Listen, man, can you do me a huge favor
听着 能帮我个忙吗
and put $20 in my account, like,
给我转20美元
transfer it over ASAP, like, you gotta help me out, man.
尽快转过来 你得帮我 兄弟
All right. Really?
好的 真的吗
Thanks, man, you--
谢谢你 兄弟
You're saving my ass.
你救了我一命
Okay, man, well, you know I gotta go now.
不客气 兄弟 你知道了我得挂了
Okay, cool.
好的 没问题
So, what are you guys doing right now?
那个 你们在干吗呢
You and Darius do that deal?
你和达瑞斯搞定这一单了吗
Do not know what you mean.
不知道你在说啥
The ones with the Mexicans, you guys had the guns.
墨西哥佬的生意啊 你俩不是带枪了吗
You guys were, like, "We ain't scared of you guys," you said.
还说什么 我们才不怕那些辣鸡呢
Yo, okay, man, all right, nigga.
嘿 好吧 兄弟 我挂了
Sending money. All right, peace out.
马上转你钱 好的 我挂了
Man...
这人
Good guy. He's legit. With all that, yeah.
是个好人 遵纪守法的 毫无疑问 是的
He's cool. Why didn't you tell him--
他很好 你为什么不告诉他
Stop talking, man.
快闭嘴 兄弟
It's weird that your card didn't work
真奇怪 前两次他们刷你的卡
the first two times they swiped it.
居然刷不出来
Yeah... let's go.
是啊 我们走吧
Wait, wait, wait. You're not tipping her?
等一下 你没给那个服务员小费吗
Come on, it's not enough that she makes less than you
拜托 不能因为她比你少个屌♥
because you got a dick?
就理所应当赚的比你少好伐
Have some class.
有点风度吧
No, I'm just here to see...
不 我来找人的
Mr. Fogle, they towing your car. Come on.
弗格先生 他们在拖你的车 快来
Come on.
快点
Hey, man, my bad for all of them guns, man.
嘿 伙计 抱歉对你们动手动脚的
You know, we had to make sure you was straight.
你知道的 我们得确保你是干净的
We heard some weird shit about you, man.
因为我们听到一些关于你的传闻
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表