剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
Next customer.
下一位
Um, can I get a kid's meal?
我能点儿童套餐吗
Huh? What was that, sir?
什么 您要点什么
Can I get a kid's meal?
我能点儿童套餐吗
Speak up. There's a lot going on here, honey.
亲爱的 你得大声点 这里太吵了
Can I get a kid's meal?
我能点儿童套餐吗
I don't see no kids.
我没看见儿童啊
Yeah, I don't have a kid with me.
嗯哼 确实没有儿童和我一起
I'm gonna eat it.
我自己吃
Well, only a kid can order a kid's meal.
好吧 只有儿童才能点儿童套餐
That's not true. I know that's not true.
当然不是 哪有这项规定
Oh, yeah, it is. Only a kid can order it.
确实有 只有儿童才能点
So a kid has to wait in line and order a kid's meal.
所以儿童还得排队才能点儿童套餐
A kid can't get an adult meal?
儿童也不能点成人餐吗
Look here, sir, you have to be
不好意思先生
14 or younger to get a kid's meal.
你只要14岁以下就能点儿童套餐
I've just been made day manager,
我刚升职成日班经理
and I didn't get that title by handing out discounted meals.
我可不是靠乱卖♥♥特♥价♥套餐升职的
Look, you don't have to be a kid to get a kid's meal, okay?
听着 不是儿童也可以点儿童套餐好吗
Do you have to be a Evander Holyfield to get the champ?
要成为冠军才能点冠军土豆泥吗
Okay, do you have to be fucking Chubby Checker
要变成个该死的大胖子
to get the Chubby Decker?
才能点双层汉堡吗
Do you need to have a long foot to--
你需要拥有一双长腿才能
that one doesn't translate, but you know--
这个说不通 但你知道
This is ridiculous, okay?
这很搞笑 好吗
Can I just please get a kid's meal?
现在我能点一个儿童套餐了吗
Can I get a cup for water?
那我能要一个杯子接水吗
Sure. Here you are.
当然 给你
Thank you. Have a good day.
谢谢 祝你有愉快的一天
Next.
下一位
We need to get a new revenue system.
我们必须想办法多赚点钱
I'm getting paid direct deposit tomorrow,
我明天就要发工资了
but it's not gonna be a lot.
但发不了几个钱
I barely signed anyone up at the airport.
我在机场就没签过几个客户
You only get paid a commission, though, right?
你不是只能拿抽成吗
You might as well sell drugs.
那还不如去贩毒了
Yeah.
对啊
How do you make money?
你怎么挣钱的
I sell drugs. It's lucrative.
我卖♥♥毒品 这很赚
Yeah, man, it's easy. People are addicted to them.
而且很简单 所有人都对它上瘾
Mm-hmm. Sell it till you get rich.
富起来了就停手
How else you pay for studio time,
不贩毒又没啥烂工作
clothes, videos, and weed without a lame-ass job?
那还怎么付租录音室 买♥♥衣服 抽大♥麻♥的钱呢
Yeah, but, you know, you're more famous now.
但你知道 你比以前有名多了
Your profile's risen, which means more risk, you know?
更多人知道你 意味着更多的风险
You can't go to jail, man.
你可不能进监狱
We'll be careful out there, man.
我们在那会小心的
Out where?
在哪
Highway. Got to see the Mexicans.
高速公路 去见墨西哥人
Going to see the Migos.
那帮墨西哥佬们
You know I'm going strapped.
你知道我最近手头紧
Yeah, well just--
好吧 我只是
just try not to die.
小心别撂在那儿了
Every day.
当然了
Yeah, just so y'all know,
你注意点
there's probably a bullet in here somewhere.
这盒子里可能有颗子弹
Noted.
知道了
Hey, what's up? Hey, what's up?
回来啦 回来了
All right, honey, time to go to bed.
好了宝贝 我们该去睡觉了
No, don't get up.
不用过来
I wouldn't want you to have to pick up Lottie
我不想强迫你去接洛蒂
and ruin all that you're doing.
然后耽误了你的事
I just got here.
我刚刚到家
I thought you were gonna pick her up today, right?
我以为今天是你去接她
Honey,is it really that hard
亲爱的 偶尔帮我一把
to help me out every once in a while?
真的很难吗
I even have to take her to your parents' place myself.
我甚至得一个人带她去你父母家
Really, Earn?
一定要这样吗 厄恩
Is this about having to bail me out?
这是因为从牢里保释我而生气吗
Please, you really think you're the first boy
拜托 你以为你是我从监狱里
I've bailed out of jail?
保释出来的第一个人吗
Yeah.
不是吗
I was working at Al's all day.
我今天在阿尔家工作
Yeah? You smell like work. What is that?
你闻起来就像忙了一天 那是什么
Kush? Super Jack.
是高档大♥麻♥么 超级杰克
Nigga, don't.
别这样
Don't what? Be happy?
别什么 别高兴吗
I never ride you for you doing
你想对你的人生做什么就做什么
what you want to do with your life.
我从来没有指手画脚过
No, you roll your eyes at me and you call me crazy
对 但当我想对你说什么的时候
any time I try to tell you something.
你对我翻白眼还说我疯了
I guess that's just me, right? I'm crazy-ass Vanessa.
在你眼里我就是这样的 疯婆子凡妮莎
Whatever.
随便了
I've been inconsiderate.
最近对你不够体贴
I get it. I'm sorry.
我错了 对不起
What are you doing tomorrow? I want to take you to dinner.
你明天有事吗 约你吃个晚餐吧
No, it's too late. It's too late?
不 太晚了 晚吗
Yeah, you messed up.
是的 你搞砸了
Can I buy you dinner and watch you eat it
那我先给你买♥♥晚餐
from across the room?
再远远地看着你吃吧
You know, I can get one of those corny niggas
实在不行就找一个土老帽陪你一起吃
to eat it with you. I know you love them.
我知道你喜欢那个型的
"Oh, I love your energy.My dreads are in a bun.
哦 你年轻的活力令我着迷 我用脏辫扎了个球呢
"Hey, have you heard any music from the '90s?
嘿 你喜欢九十年代的歌♥吗
It's all amazing." You know what?
它们太棒了 你知道吗
You're lucky that I like corny-ass dudes.
我喜欢土老帽是你运气好
Mm-hmm. Talking about you.
没错 说的就是你
Why are you always turning me into the angry black woman?
为什么你总是把我气的像个疯婆子
'Cause you are. Are you kidding me?
因为你就是啊 你是认真的吗
I'm the stereotype? Mmhmm.
我是个疯婆子吗 对啊
While your ass, you can't even take care
你都照顾不好自己的女儿
of your own goddamn kid?
还好意思说我
I'm fine with being a stereotype.
我不介意自己是个典型的黑鬼
It's working out great for me. Really?
这对我来说很好 真的吗
Yeah, obviously I'm in a bed and I'm technically homeless.
对啊 虽然无家可归但总算还有张床睡
It's pretty great.
这很棒了
I don't know about all that.
我可不那么觉得
It was a hard day.
你今天挺忙的
You like it. I love it.
你喜欢这个味道吗 爱死了
Come on, dog. How are you broke on payday?
拜托 兄弟 要发工资了为什么你还那么穷
What are you, "12 Years a Slave"?
你过的是《为奴十二年》的日子吗
Yeah, my name is "12 Years a Slave."
对 我的名字就是《为奴十二年》里的
The slave. Shut up, nigga.
那个奴 可闭嘴吧
You don't know his name.
你压根不知道主角的名字
I gotta take Van out on this date.
我准备带凡出去约会
And then the math of the money I need for the week,
算了一下我这周要用多少钱
including this MARTA card,I only have $62 left over.
加上这张公交卡 兜里只剩62块钱了
Yo, yo, yo, $62 is plenty enough to go on a date, man.
62块足够去约会了 兄弟
Well, you--hey, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Take her out to the Indigo Lounge.
带她去吃靛蓝餐厅
What's that?
那是什么
It's a little spot in mid-town I go to.
市中心的一个小餐馆
Taking a couple of my hos.
我经常带我的妞去
You know, the ones I really like, like Eve and Jessica.
只带我真喜欢的妞 比如伊芙和杰西卡
Yeah, dog. It is nice in there.
讲真的 那地儿不错
And, you know the best part about it?
而且最棒的是
They got the happy hour menu popping all night after 7:00.
7点以后 他们整晚都有特♥价♥菜
Word? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
It's nice in there, man. You'll like it, dog.
那真的不错 你会喜欢的
Drinks be like five bucks.
酒水饮料差不多只要5块
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表