剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
Damn, man. It's hot as hell in there.
操 里面热死了
Don't be breaks, man.
别休息啊 兄弟
You know, we could, um--
你说 我们可以
we could do some instrumental shit,
我们可以来点乐器之类的伴奏
you know, like a Kendrick album.
你知道 就像肯德里克·拉马尔的专辑那样
I know the recorder a little bit, so, like,
我会点直笛 所以
we could do a song like "Pussy Relevance."
我们可以做首歌♥ 类似 小妞说得对
You can come in like... * Pussy relevance *
然后你像这样加进来 小妞说得对
* So intelligent *
如此的聪慧
And then I can come in like...
然后我再这样加进来
And you can be like, "Bye, everybody,"
然后你再 再见吧 各位
Like, "I'm gonna take a break."
我要休息一会
'Sup, guys? I'm Zan.
嘿 哥们 我是赞
Hey! Paper Boi. Good shit, homey.
款爷 牛逼啊 兄弟
You blowing up right now, my nigga.
你现在火爆了 哥们
Yeah, I don't know you.
我不认识你
But I'm still your nigga, believe me.
但相信我 我还是你的黑哥们
Shit, are you even black?
草 你这样的算黑人吗
Of course I am.
当然算
You want a hat, Paper Boi?
要来顶帽子吗 款爷
Nah, we're-- we're good, man.
算了吧 我们 我们先不用了
All right.
好吧
Peep this.
看看这个
Is that a meme depicting what happens to you
这图是在说翻私信时发生在你身上的
or to bae when they scroll through the DMs?
还是女朋友身上的情况
Man, whatever.
管它呢
I got those likes.
反正我被点了好多赞
Guess who saw someone throw up on the booth?
猜猜谁看到某人吐亭子那儿了
Back the fuck off Paper Boi, man!
离款爷他妈的远点
The fuck, man?
你什么毛病
Oh. My bad.
哦 我的错
Is this your boy?
这是你哥们儿吗
'Sup, man? I'm Zan.
好啊 兄弟 我是赞
You want a hat?
来顶帽子吗
Nigga. Yeah. Right on.
行吧 棒
Let me get one for the 'gram.
让我照一张发照片墙
And one more for Snapchat.
再照张发色布拉(阅后即焚)
All right, man. That's enough.
行了 兄弟 到此为止吧
What? Are you sure?
啥 你确定吗
I'm a photographer, man.
我可是个摄影师
I took this.
我拍了这个
Oh, it's your face next to a butt.
就是你的脸贴着个屁♥股♥
Wait, I forget. What's your email?
等一下 我忘了 你邮箱多少来着
I never gave it to you.
我就没给过你
It's cool, just... just take my phone number, man.
没事 记 记我的手♥机♥号♥吧
Yeah, yeah, I'll text you mine.
好的 我会把我的也发给你
Maybe we can collab on a song or shirt.
也许我们可以一起出首歌♥ 做件衬衫
Or sneakies. Yo!
或者出双鞋 咋样
Me and my mans make baby sneakers for adults.
我和我哥们为成人做童鞋
We good, bro. Take that over there.
再见吧 兄弟 往那边走
Yeah, a'ight. I see you, then.
好吧 那就再见
Paper mail.
纸件
* Paper mail, all about my paper mail *
"纸件 件件都是我的纸件"
Breakfast cup.
早餐杯
You made that up.
你就瞎编乱造吧
Everything's made up, nigga, stay woke.
什么不是编的 兄弟 清醒点吧
Hey, man. That dude from last night talking shit.
兄弟 昨晚那家伙在胡说八道
What?
什么鬼
Paper Boi, who getting a lot of hype
款爷 他哪有大家想的那么有才
in the streets for a possible involvement with a murder
不过是因为涉嫌谋杀
is, how you say, not as talented as people think."
所以大家都风言风语谈论他
That's a weird... sentence.
这句话 写得好奇葩
Right, uh, you ready to go? Yeah.
现在走吗 好啊
Oh, also, is it okay if I spend the night over here again?
以及 我能在这儿再过一夜吗
Winks
就当你同意了
Damn, bro, you going off, ain't you?
妈的 老哥你真的炸了 是不是
Yep.
对
Yeah, man. Don't bait this dude.
嘿 别上那家伙的钩
You'll just make it worse.
那会把事情变得更糟
You're gonna make it worse!
你会弄得更糟的
AIDS was invented to keep
艾滋病被发明出来是为了阻止
Wilt Chamberlain from beating Steve McQueen's sex record.
威尔特·张伯伦打败史蒂夫·麦奎因的性记录
You know, by '69,
你晓得 69年
he was already number three on the all-time list.
他已经是历来记录里的第三了
By '71,
如果到71年
he would have beat that boy for sure.
他肯定就击败了麦奎因那家伙了
I thought AIDS was made by the government to kill homosexuals.
我以为艾滋是政♥府♥为了消灭同性恋搞的
Oh, yeah, that too, I mean, but...
呃 那也是的 但是
Two for one.
一箭双雕
Mm-hmm.
对
Who's Steve McQueen?
史蒂夫·麦奎因是谁
The actor, man. You know.
一个演员 你知道的
The King of Cool.
炫酷之王
You know, guy from The Sand Pebbles.
你知道就是演《圣保罗炮艇》的那个家伙
I don't know.
我不知道
Man, most black people don't know who Steve McQueen is.
大部分黑人都不知道史蒂夫·麦奎因是谁
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, but I thought, you know, that you'd
对啊 但我想着 你吧
be into that kind of stuff, but guess not.
会喜欢那个类型的 不过我大概想错了
But you know who Steve McQueen is, though.
但你这不是知道史蒂夫·麦奎因嘛
Yeah, well, I'm Nigerian.
我是尼日利亚人嘛
Okay.
好吧
Yo, man, the club,
天哪 这个夜♥总♥会♥
it's so lit, it's so lit up in here.
这里非常燃 燃爆了
Yo, how you feeling? Lit!
感觉咋样 燃爆了
Ah, recording all night really paid off.
蹲拍一晚上真是值了
Oh, look, I found all my mixtapes.
瞧 我找到了所有的混音带
Let's put 'em back where they belong.
还是把它们扔回它们的应属之地吧
How much can I get for this gun?
这把枪能换多少钱
I need to get a copy of your driver's license first.
让我先复印下你的驾照
That makes sense.
可以
All right, I'll see you. Good luck.
好了 再见 一路顺风
Yeah, what's up?
啥事
Yeah, um, I got this phone, it's new.
这个手♥机♥ 还是新的
I want to see how much I could get for it.
我想知道能换多少钱
I got to ask my boss. Cool.
我得问问老板 好的
Uh, is it cool if I have--
以及 我能不能
I have something of yours while you have something of mine
咱俩以物易物 互相满足需求
like, like a driver's license or something like that, just...
我给你 比如说驾照之类的
No.
不能
Earn.
厄恩
Yeah?
干嘛
Earn!
厄恩
Yeah?
干嘛
What?
怎么了
Get this sword.
换这把剑
Why?
为什么
We could trade up on it.
我们可以用它来做买♥♥卖♥♥
We get you a lot more money.
从而为你赚多得多的钱
I really need this, man.
我很需要钱 哥们
Well, if you need the money, take the money.
如果你需要钱 那就换钱
I'm just saying I can get you more.
我只是说 我能让你赚得更多
$190.
190美元
Actually, let me get this sword, man.
算了 让我换这把剑吧
You want to swap it out?
你想以物易物吗
Yeah, I want to swap it out.
是的 我想以物易物
Hey, you know who Steve McQueen is?
你知道谁是史蒂夫·麦奎因吗
Yeah.
知道
Would you know who Steve McQueen was if you didn't work here?
如果你不在这工作 还会知道他是谁吗
Black people don't know who Steve McQueen is.
黑人不知道史蒂夫·麦奎因是谁
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表