剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
是吗?
Is that right?
你是他的马车队的? - 是
You one of his party? - I am.
跟你们同行的还有谁 不要介意我多嘴问...
Who else you traveling with? Don't mind my asking...
都是些不重要的人
No one that matters.
你们现在该不会带着一个小男孩吧?
You wouldn't by chance be traveling with a young boy now, would you?
之前有一群人路过这里
Some fellas came passing through previous.
他们提到有一对母子 从东部某个地方逃亡到了这里
Mentioned a mother and son on the run from back east someplace.
他们说那个女人头上有一大笔悬赏 他们描述的那个女人
Said there's a considerable reward for a woman described
跟眼前这位非常相似
not so much different than this one.
我对此一无所知
I know nothing about it.
那个怎么解释?
Well, how about that?
有个流浪男孩在跟着你们到处去?
Some stray boy just following you around?
嘿 马亚 - 什么事?
Hey! Miah! - Yeah?
你觉得那座小山上的 像不像一个小男孩
That look like a little boy to you up on that hill?
对 看起来像个小男孩
Yeah, that look like a little boy.
如果你不想做生意 那我们走
If you don't want to do business, we'll be on our way.
不 我们现在绝对可以做生意
No. We can definitely do some business now.
你在打什么算盘 朋友?
What's your plan, friend? Hmm?
把她带回东部去领赏金?
You gonna take her back east to collect?
在我看来 我帮你 运送如此贵重的东西
'Cause the way I see it, my helping you transport something as valuable as this
报酬绝对超过一百美元
is sure worth more than $100.
你中枪了
You're shot.
嘿 - 给我过来
Hey! - Come here.
他说的不是真的 - 起来
It isn't true! It isn't true! - Get up!
起来
Get up! Get up!
不是... - 他刚才说的是什么事?
It is not... - What was he saying?
什么悬赏? 你是谁? - 我当时没有选择
What is this bounty? Who are you? - I had no choice!
那是出于自卫 - 你是谁?
It was self-defense! - Who are you?
我只是在保护自己 跟你刚才做的事没两样
I was protecting myself. It is no different than what you did here.
如果你要用我们来换钱... - 悬赏是怎么回事?
If you're turning us in for the money... - What is this bounty?
你要带我去哪里? - 布里杰堡
Where are you taking me? - Bridger. We're going to Bridger.
你不能带我回布里杰堡 我不要去那个方向
You're not taking us back to Bridger! Bridger is in the wrong direction!
不要碰我妈妈 - 别过来 德文
Leave my mom alone! - Stay back, Devin!
去拿大衣 那件大衣 去拿过来
Get the coat. That coat right there. Get it.
去拿大衣 - 你不能带我们回布里杰堡
Get the coat. - You cannot take us back to Bridger.
我们在那里会被逮住的 让我把德文送到他父亲身边
Someone will find us there. Let me get Devin to his father,
之后你可以押我去换悬赏
after that, you can take me and then collect the reward.
我不在乎
I don't care.
看着我 听我说 这是一千五百美元
Look at me. Listen. This is $1,500.
如果你带我们去克鲁克斯斯普林斯 这就是你的
This is yours if you take us to Crooks Springs.
不管你认为把他带回去 是在做什么好事 你都想错了
Whatever good you think you're doing by bringing him back, you are wrong.
他会死的
He will die.
他想活命的唯一希望 就去他爸爸那里 求你了
The only hope he has is to reach his father. Please.
我只是在尽力保护我儿子
I'm just trying to protect my son.
你敢再骗我 我会要了你的命
You lie to me again, I will take your life.
明白吗? - 明白
Do you understand? - Yes.
明白吗? 很好 - 我明白
Do you? Good. - Yes, I do.
我怎么知道 你不会拿了钱就一走了之?
How do I know you won't just take it and ride off?
你没法知道
You don't.
谢谢你 里德先生
Thank you, Mr. Reed.
两个月亮能一起来吗?
Can Two Moons come?
他不在乎 找匹马
He doesn't care. Get a horse.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
骑上一匹马
Get on a horse.
犹特人营地
发生了袭击
There was an attack!
首领 发生了一场袭击
Chief, there was an attack.
死了很多人
There are many dead.
不是我们的人
Not our people.
我在找...
Looking for...
红羽毛
Red Feather.
你见过他吗?
Have you seen him?
红羽毛在雪松瀑布附近扎营
Red Feather's camp is near Cedar Falls.
他说红羽毛在雪松瀑布附近
Says Red Feather's somewhere around Cedar Falls,
还说不知道袭击的事
and they don't know about the attack.
嘿
Hey!
派拉特
Pratt! Pratt!
那个是哪里弄来的 嘿
Where'd you get that? Hey! Hey!
那个是哪里找到的? 嘿 那个你是哪里弄到的?
Where'd you get that? Hey! Where did you get this?
这是我妻子的 她在哪里
This was my wife's! Where is she?
去帮他
Help him.
艾碧诗 - 嘿 放开他
Abish! - Hey. Get off him!
艾碧诗
Abish!
嘿 退后 - 艾碧诗
Hey! Back off. - Abish!
够了
That's enough!
我们不想跟你们开战
We do not want war with you.
他妻子被掳走了
His wife was taken.
那原本是她的东西
That belonged to her.
在山脊另一侧捡的 她不在这里
From across the ridge. She is not here.
派拉特兄弟 她不在这里 上马
They don't have her, Brother Pratt. Get on your horse.
这是她的
This was hers.
这是她的 - 你看看这个村子 派拉特
This was hers. - Look around the village, Pratt.
他们只是拾荒者
They're just scavengers.
扶他起来
Get him up.
她不在这里
She is not here.
快走
Leave now!
你们带来的只有死亡
All you bring is death!
在我们杀死你们之前 赶紧走
Now go before we bring death onto you.
快走
Leave now!
我们会杀了你们
We will kill you!
滚
Leave now!
他说什么了?
What did he say?
他说骑上你的马 派拉特兄弟
He said get on your horse, Brother Pratt.
感谢你的热情好客 首领
Thank you for your hospitality, Chief.
里德先生
Mr. Reed.
里德先生 你还好吗?
Mr. Reed, are you okay?
先生?
Mister?
里德先生
Mr. Reed.
看着马
Stay with the horses.
他会死吗?
Is he going to die?
我不知道 子弹还在里面
I don't know. The bullet's still in there.
他流了很多血
There's a lot of blood.
我们就只有这些了
It's all we have.
留在这里
Stay here.
妈妈
Mom!
没事的
It's fine.
我们只是想去西部
We're just trying to get west.
那是我儿子
That's my son.
艾萨克...
Isaac...
对不起 我听不懂
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
没事的 小心
It's all right. Careful.
欢迎回到生者中来 基尼 达-达万
Welcome back to the living, Kinii Da-Dawon.
郊狼老人赐予你许多生命
Nasuwegai'nde gives you many lives.
太多了
Too many.
沉眠鹿用上了他最好的药
Sleeping Deer used his best medicine.
跟我上次去看你相比
You look like you're feeling better
你看起来已经好多了
than the last time I checked on you.
我们在这里多久了
How long have we been here?
两天了
Two days.
看来...你趁我奄奄一息的时候 翻了我的...
So... while I was dying, you went through my...
不
No.
在山路上 我以为你死了 马上就拿了回来
I took it immediately when I thought you were dead on the trail.
这些人 他们...很关心你
These people, they... care about you.
他们对我们很好
They've been very kind to us.
这里曾经是你的家 对吗?
This was your home once? Yeah?
曾经是
It was.
我的孩子 我很高兴
My son, I am so happy
看到你活了过来
to see you with full breath.
你被送来的时候
When you arrived,
我很怕你已经去了彼岸
I was afraid you had passed to the other side.
我当时感觉自己死了
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表