剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
If you had a child of your own you would understand.
看看这小火苗
Look at the little flame right there.
是的
Yeah.
我的吊坠 它是我的
My locket. It's mine.
我让你把吊坠还给我
I said give me my locket back!
我要我的吊坠
I want my locket!
它不属于你
It doesn't belong to you!
还给我
Give it!
它瘸脚多久了?
How long has he been limping?
不确定 路上崎岖 它走得不太稳
I'm not sure. It was rocky and he stumbled a bit.
马蹄里嵌了一块石头
He's got a stone embedded in his hoof.
这匹马你不能骑了
I want you off the horse.
换你儿子试试 看马能不能承受他的重量
We'll try the boy, see if he can carry his weight.
德文 准备出发
Devin, we're ready to go.
快
Now!
你跟我暂时换马骑
You and I are trading horses for a while.
为什么?
Why?
因为必须这么做 - 为什么?
Because we have to. - But why?
德文?
Devin?
这是什么? - 没什么
What is that? - Nothing.
你受伤了? - 没有 这没什么
Are you hurt? - No, it's nothing.
你要干什么? - 在这里待着
What are you doing? - Stay here.
两个月亮 看住他 别让他跟过来
Two Moons, keep him here. Here.
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
你迷路了吗?
Are you lost?
你好
Hi.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
你受伤了吗?
You hurt?
没事的 我们想帮你
It's okay. We want to help you.
没事的
It's okay.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸在这里 我们去找爸爸
Papa's here. Let's go find Papa.
好吗?
Okay?
我们不应该去那里
This is not where we need to go.
什么? 这话什么意思?
What? What does that mean?
不管你在下面会找到什么 对谁都没有好处
Whatever you find down there won't be good for anyone.
那她怎么办?
What about her?
什么她怎么办?
What about her?
她刚才说她的家人在下面...
She just said her family was down there...
如果她的家人在下面 那他们会在树林里大声喊着找她
If her family was down there, they'd be screaming through the trees.
艾萨克 我们至少得亲眼看看
Isaac, we have to at least see for ourselves.
别管她
Leave her.
不行
No.
她是谁?
Who is this?
她有名字吗?
Does she have a name?
妈妈 她是谁?
Mama, who is that?
这是我们的新朋友
This is our new friend.
她会跟我们一起来吗?
Is she coming with us?
我们会帮她找到她的家人
We're going to help her find her family.
这是两个月亮
This is Two Moons.
她跟我一起坐我那匹马
I think she'll ride on a horse with me.
她要跟我们来吗? - 不 嘿
Is she coming with us? - No. Hey.
这不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
我先问问清楚 如果我们不在 你就会置她于不顾
Let me understand. If you were here alone, you would just abandon her?
对
Yes.
我现在知道你的药是治什么病的了
I can see what the medicine's for.
吁
Whoa.
我们无意中找到她的
We found her.
她当时...自己一个人
We found her... alone.
待在马上
Stay on the horse.
女士
Ma'am.
女士 她是你女儿吗?
Ma'am. Is she your daughter?
先生 她是你女儿吗?
Sir? This is your daughter?
我们以为把她弄丢了 我...
We thought we had lost her, and I...
不 我们偶然遇到她的
No. Well, we found her.
莎拉 快上马
Sara, get on the horse.
她自己一个人 - 我该怎么谢你们?
She was alone. - How can I thank you?
我们只是想确保她安全 - 不 请你们一定要留下来
We just wanted to make sure she was safe. - No, you must stay.
女士 我们没有什么可答谢你们 只有一点汤
Madame, we don't have much. Eat some soup.
一起吃 - 不了
Share with us. - No.
不必了 我们必须赶路 - 喝点汤 请...
It's not necessary. We must be going. - Some soup. Please...
里德先生
Mr. Reed!
待在原地
Stay where you are.
嘿
Hey.
不要轻举妄动
Easy, big boy.
妈妈
Mama!
把步♥枪♥扔下来
Toss the rifle down.
下马
Hey, climb down.
否则我会开枪打那个男孩
Do it or I shoot the boy.
不要 放下枪 求你了
Stop. Drop the gun, please.
射那个男孩 - 不要
Shoot the boy. - No, no!
步♥枪♥扔下来 马上 慢慢扔下来
Rifle down. Now. Slowly.
慢一点
Slowly.
手♥枪♥也扔地上
Throw your pistol on the ground.
慢慢地
Slow.
扔
Now.
很好 下来 趴到地上
Very good. Climb down and get on your stomach.
慢一点
Slow.
很好 对 就这样
Good. Yeah, nice.
慢慢来
Easy. Easy.
趴下去
Stomach.
趴到地上去
On the ground.
趴在地面 - 对不起
On the ground. - I'm sorry.
很好 慢一点
That's good. Slow.
全身趴下去 脸贴地 趴下去
All the way. Kiss the dirt. All the way.
很好
Good.
感觉怎么样?
How does that feel? Hmm?
嘿
Hey, woah!
德文
Devin!
妈妈
Mama!
瘦的那些算我一半价钱?
You gonna give me half off them puny ones?
猪都一个价 吉姆
Hogs are hogs, Jim.
不太确定 角落里那头看着像只负鼠
Not entirely sure that one in the corner is not a possum.
吉姆
Jim.
文基 完成买♥♥卖♥♥之前 我要过过秤
I want a scale, Winky, before we close this deal.
野蛮比尔 希克曼先生
Mr. Wild Bill Hickman.
我没想到你会这么快回来
Didn't expect to see you back so soon.
还带了一队人马过来
With a fair share of the congregation, I see.
布里杰
Bridger.
连老大都亲自出马了
And you brung in the big guns.
希克曼兄弟向我报告了他跟你的谈话
Well, Brother Hickman reported your conversation to me.
我想着亲自来一趟会有所帮助
I thought it might be helpful to stop by myself.
是 希望你们没有为了来这里 而特意绕了远路 总督
Yeah, hope you didn't go too far out of your way, Governor.
白跑一趟就可惜了
Shame to waste a ride.
正好顺路经过你的驿堡
You were conveniently along my path.
如果你等着别人给你递马凳
If you're waiting for somebody to prop the step beneath you,
恐怕我们这里不兴这种做法
I'm afraid we don't do such things out here.
连女人都没有那种待遇
Not even for the women.
我只是在欣赏这片土地
Just getting a lay of the land.
雄壮大气
Glorious.
主要是平地
Mostly flat.
而且有很高的价值
And of high value.
肯定如此
I'm certain.
就是这个地方
This is the place.
我这里地方有限 所以一间房♥得当好几间用
I'm limited on space, so a few rooms gotta double their purpose.
我总跟我的手下柯崔说...
I keep telling my boy, Cottrell...
妓院就在隔壁 这感觉跟把办公室
since we're sharing walls, I should've been clear enough
设在了妓院没两样
to put my office in a whorehouse.
在盐湖城 我们不允许开妓院
We don't allow brothels in Salt Lake City.
我能理解其中的原因
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表