剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
He's real bored. He ain't been shooting nothing but...
射什么 科尔?
What you been shooting, Cole?
田鼠 - 田鼠
Field mice. - Field mice.
所以请转告你们的总督 我对他的许可证敬谢不敏
So you tell your governor, "no thank you" on his permit.
但我希望能有一块地 让我的牲口吃吃草
What I would appreciate is some grazing spot for my cattle.
如果你们的总督是个慷概的人
And if your governor is feeling generous,
问问他有那么多老婆 能不能分我们几个
ask him if he might be able to spare a couple of them wives he's got.
越年轻的越好
The younger, the better.
越年轻的越好
Younger, the better.
现在我建议你们离开这里 免得我们开枪打你们
Now what I'd suggest is you all ride out of here before we shoot you up.
走 马上走
Go. Now.
没有必要使用武力 朋友
There ain't no cause for violence, friend.
而且我们是出于礼貌才过来的
And we come here as a courtesy.
祝你们日安
Good day to you.
我们走 兄弟们
Let's go, boys.
来吧
Come on.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
你每次问我这个问题 其实早就知道我的想法
Every time you ask me that, you already know what I think.
我们应该现在就把他们全都杀了
We should have killed them all right now.
好 今天晚上多派几个人持枪看守
Okay. Let's keep a couple extra guns on watch tonight.
是
Yes, sir.
刚来的摩门马车队怎么安置?
What about that Mormon party?
摩门马车队?
Mormons?
安排那队人马留在这里的外♥围♥
Put the Mormon party on the outer perimeter here.
我让他们过来就为这个
That's why I brought them.
看看他们会不会杀自己人
To see if they kill their own.
好的
All right.
我们在路上已经快五个星期了
We've been traveling for close to five weeks.
希望能找到 比我们在密苏里更好的生活
Hoping to find better than we had in Missouri.
你们是追随你们的精神领袖 去他的地方定居吗?
And you're all off to settle with your Moses?
在犹他的布里根姆 扬 对 我们都将会获得重生
Brigham Young in Utah. Yes. A rebirth for us all.
但罗威尔太太和她儿子的情况不同
Except for Mrs. Rowell and her son.
他们是从波士顿去克鲁克斯斯普林斯
They're traveling from Boston to Crooks Springs.
克鲁克斯斯普林斯 是的 去那里跟我丈夫团聚
Crooks Springs. Yes, to join my husband there.
我认识一个姓罗威尔的 在伊利诺伊州
I knew a Rowell in Illinois.
他给了我这个 算是我帮他修房♥子的报酬
He traded me this for some work I did on his house.
杰瑟普 罗威尔?
Jessup Rowell?
在斯普林菲尔德?
Springfield?
这有可能 我丈夫家族的人 住各个地方的都有
It's possible. My husband's family is scattered to the wind.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你呢 派拉特先生 你和你太太 是斯普林菲尔德镇人 对吗?
And you, Mr. Pratt, you and your wife are from Springfield, is it?
不 艾碧诗的家族来自谢尔比
No, Abish's family is from Shelby.
本来是安排了 艾碧诗的姐姐伊登跟我结婚
A marriage had been arranged between Abish's sister Eden and myself.
她姐姐 发生什么事了?
Her sister. What happened?
抱歉 我不该过问
Pardon me.
上帝...带走了伊登
God... took Eden from us
并及时把艾碧诗送到了我身边 让我们开始这段旅程
and delivered my Abish to me just in time for this journey.
艾碧诗 我想吐不舒服 可你怎么看起来也病怏怏的
You look almost as sickly as I feel, Abish.
有事要告诉我们吗?
Something to tell us?
对不起
Sorry.
我总觉得自己不属于这里
Can't help but feel like I don't belong.
在这里的应该是伊登 不是我
It should be Eden here, not me.
这是上帝的安排 - 也许上帝搞错了
That wasn't God's plan. - Perhaps God made a mistake.
不管我们是否理解 我们都必须相信上帝为我们铺的路
We must trust the path God laid out for us whether we understand it or not.
就像一个盲人让一个陌生人带路
Like a blind man being led by the hand of a stranger.
一直走到了悬崖边上
Until he reaches the cliffs.
在他掉下悬崖时 才突然意识到自己根本没有瞎
And on his way down, he realizes he wasn't blind at all.
他只是从未想过要睁开双眼
He just never thought to open his eyes.
年轻人你好
Young man.
你饿了可以吃
If you're hungry.
我们希望能生很多孩子
We hope to have many children.
我有六个兄弟姐妹
I grew up with six brothers and sisters.
我们有三个孩子
We have three of our own.
但我不想再生了
And I believe that's all I'd care to have.
话不能说得太早 我想我们很可能至少会有六个孩子
We wouldn't want to speak too soon. I think we'll likely have at least six.
六个?
Six?
三个听着已经很多了 我只有一个孩子就忙不过来了
Three sounds like plenty to me. I'm finding I have my hands full with one.
那你对未来有什么打算?
And what is it that you want to do?
我想先在盐湖谷安顿下来
Well, I'd first like to get settled in Salt Lake Valley.
然后我...
But then I...
上帝啊 - 嘿
Oh, my God! - Hey!
德...
Dev...
掩护侧翼
Cover your flanks!
把他们赶下山脊
Run them off the ridge!
去拿你们的武器
Get to your own weapon!
艾碧诗
Abish!
艾碧诗
Abish! Abish!
放开他
Get off him!
放开我...雅各布
Get off my... Jacob! Jacob!
艾碧诗
Abish!
不
No!
爸爸
Papa!
天啊
Dear God!
快来 - 走啊 快 快来 快跑
Come on! - Go! Come on! Move!
妈妈
Mama! Mama!
快来
Come on!
到下面去
Get down.
快走
Go!
快跑
Run!
喂
Hey!
去追他们
Go get them!
起来
Get up!
追他们
Hunt them down!
我需要骑手
I need riders! I need riders!
再来些骑手 去追他们
I need more riders! Go get them!
兄弟们 去追他们
Let's get 'em, boys!
不能留活口
No witnesses!
把他们全杀光
Kill them all!
弗兰克
Frank.
去把那具尸体带回来
Go now and get that body.
是
Yes, sir.
穆伦
Mullen! Mullen!
不 - 快来
No! - Come on!
不要出声
Stay quiet.
安静
Be quiet.
要确保不留一个活口
Make sure they're all dead.
把他们全杀了
Finish them all!
都找遍了 没找着他们
Can't find them anywhere.
没有留下足迹 什么都没有
No tracks. Nothing.
他们不可能凭空消失了
Well, they didn't just vanish.
告诉派尤特人 如果发现他们的行踪 我们有赏
You tell those Paiutes we will pay them if they track them down.
去吧 快去
Go on. Get.
首领不要阉牛
Chief's got no use for oxen.
只要家牛跟马
Wants the cattle and the horses.
还有女人
Wants the women too.
绝对不行 已经让两个目击者跑掉了
Nuh-uh. No. I already got two witnesses that are unaccounted for.
我不会放走 任何知道我们跟这事有关的人
I'm not about to turn loose anybody else that can tie us to this.
她们跟着这些派尤特人 活不了多久的
They won't last long with these Paiutes.
告诉他用完这些女人之后 一定要杀死她们
Tell him when he's done with them to make sure they're dead.
明白吗?
You understand?
我觉得我们应该继续赶路
I don't know if we should stop.
他们应该还在找我们
They'll still be looking for us.
那些是什么人?
Who are those men?
戴着头套的那些男人?
The men with the masks?
他们不全是印第安人
Those weren't all Indians.
我很冷 - 我知道
I'm cold. - I know.
能生个火吗?
Can we build a fire?
如果你们想活过今晚就不能
Not if you wanna live through the night.
你的食物能分我们一点吗?
Can we have some of your food?
跟在我后面
Stay behind me.
给
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表