剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们检查过有没有活口
We checked for survivors.
当时天很黑
It was dark.
我跟手下再待下去的话 很可能会被人看见
My men and I stay any longer, we risk being seen.
有太多后患 沃西
A lot of loose ends, Wolsey.
在外面的派拉特 他妻子 很可能还有其他人
Pratt out there, his wife, possibly others.
如果不是我 他现在会在布里杰堡 跟那些士兵说他的事
He'd be telling his story to those soldiers at Bridger's right now.
然后华盛顿那些人听到了 会派上千部队来镇♥压♥我们
And Washington hears, we'd have a thousand troops headed our way.
没有后患
No loose ends.
我今天晚上就了结他
I will execute him tonight.
等他有所怀疑再说
Not unless he suspects something.
在那之前 他依然是我们的兄弟
Till then, Pratt's still one of us.
在这场战争中 我们所有人都与上帝同在
And we're all with God together in this war.
你明白吗?
You understand?
明白
Yes, sir.
我明天早上回去见扬总督
I'll return to Governor Young in the morning.
告诉他一切都处理妥当了
Let him know everything's being handled.
有没有可能有人逃走了?
A chance anyone else escaped?
没有
No.
艾碧诗
Abish!
不许动
Be still.
你最好希望只有我看到了你们的烟
You better hope it was only me who saw your smoke.
你走了之后 是她救了我们
She helped us after you left.
枪给我 - 不给
Give me your gun. - No.
你更想让谁握着这把枪?
Who would you rather have holding it?
给我
Give it.
走吧
Leave.
回你的族人那里去
Go home to your people.
她听不懂你的话 她是哑巴
She can't understand you. She doesn't speak.
她的舌头被割了
Her tongue's cut out.
但她有耳朵 能听见
She has ears.
嘿 求你了 - 住手 你在干什么?
Hey! Please! - Stop! What are you doing?
不想引人注意就得把它拆掉
Taking the dinner bell off our necks.
不准碰他 - 站住
Don't touch him! - Stop!
不准再装支架
The brace stays off.
不准再装回去 - 知道了
The brace stays off! - Okay!
你还好吗? - 我没事
Are you all right? - I'm fine.
我们可以把它绑回去 - 我不要
We can strap it back on. - I don't want it.
德文 你必须装上... - 我不是瘸子
Devin, you have to wear... - I'm not crippled.
艾碧诗之前就在这里
Abish was right here.
你怎么知道?
How can you know that?
爱丽文
Alivan.
欧克琳
Oaklyn.
艾碧诗
Abish.
凭一根割断的绳子妄加猜测
Big assumption off a cut rope.
沃西兄弟 有个人还活着
Brother Wolsey! Got one alive!
他是不是袭击你的马车队的 敌对分子之一
Was this one of the hostiles that attacked your party?
我不知道
I don't know.
水
Water.
袭击你的是谁?
Who attacked you?
他们带走了一个女人吗?
Did they take a woman?
野狼帮 他们带走了女人
Wolf Clan, they took women.
他们带走了谁?
Who did they take?
救我
Help me.
我就会帮你
I will help you too.
他们带走了谁? - 救我我就帮你
Who did they take? - I will help you too.
救我...
Help me...
他们带走了谁? - 求你了
Who did they take? - Please.
肖肖尼人带走了她们... - 求...
The Shoshone got them... - Please...
他还有话要说的
He had more to say! He had more to say! He had more to say!
他知道在哪里... - 够了 兄弟
He knew where... - Peace, brother.
够了
Peace!
他非常痛苦 而且我们听的已经够多了
He was suffering, and we heard enough.
你看看他 这个野蛮人谋杀了你的同伴
Look at him. That savage there murdered your people.
你妻子被野狼帮掳走了
And lost your wife to the Wolf Clan.
你听明白了吗?
You understand me?
野狼帮是什么?
What's Wolf Clan?
肖肖尼叛变者
Renegade Shoshone.
千万不能小看他们
Not a bunch to be trifled with.
如果艾碧诗在他们手里 我一定要找到他们
If they have Abish, I'm gonna find them.
我们一定会找到他们
We will find them.
你打算怎么做?
What do you want to do?
一定要确保没有人还活着 不能让这件事牵扯到我们
Make sure there's no one out there that can pin any of this on us.
如果他妻子还活着 问题就严重了
And if his wife is out there, that is of grave concern.
吃东西
Eat.
好了 交给我
All right. I got her.
这些马几乎全都钉了马掌
Nearly all these horses are shod.
就我所知 没有哪个部落 会给马钉马掌
I'm not aware of any tribe that shoes their horses.
除了印第安人 还有谁会剥人头皮
Since when did anyone but Indians start taking scalps?
凡事总有头一回
There's a first time for everything.
摩♥门♥教♥徒
Mormons?
他们为什么要杀自己人?
Why would they kill their own?
我很肯定他们会不惜一切代价 保护他们的神圣王国
I'm sure they'll do whatever they think is necessary to protect their Zion.
我们不做侦查工作 埃德蒙
We are not Pinkerton, Edmund.
反正我们拿的钱 不值得我们冒险去侦查
We sure as hell don't get paid like it.
我们只是来了解这场袭击是谁干的
We're here to find out who's doling out all this violence.
我知道是谁干的
I know who's responsible.
你也许觉得你知道 可我们 没有任何证据证明是他们干的
You may think you know, but we've got nothing to pin it on them.
这些是野蛮人所为
This is the work of savages.
队长
Captain.
这些是野蛮人所为吗? 你认为是印第安人干的
So, this is the work of savages, huh? You think Indians did this?
对
I do.
什么样的印第安人会戴这种东西?
Well... what kind of Indians wear this?
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
给我点钱
Give me some money.
为什么
Why?
买♥♥马匹要用钱
Horses ain't free.
要多少?
How much?
你有多少?
How much do you have?
买♥♥马要多少钱?
How much are horses?
你有多少钱?
How much do you have?
我有一百
I have 100.
全部?
All of it?
给我
Give it.
我真是...
I just...
待在这里
Stay here.
谁是管事的?
Who's in charge?
大衣不错
Nice coat.
你被红鬼伤到了?
Did you get chewed up by some Red?
我想买♥♥几匹马
Wanna buy some horses.
他想买♥♥几匹马
He wants to buy some horses.
用来骑 拉车还是拖货?
For riding, pulling, or hauling?
最好是驯马
Broke is best.
在这一带很难找到驯马
Broke horses are tough to find out this way.
价钱不低
They come with a price.
多少?
How much?
我不该把钱给他的
I should have kept the money.
他需要钱来买♥♥马 - 我不信任他
He needed it for horses. - I don't trust him.
待在这里
Stay here.
照他说的在这里等着 - 待在这里
Just wait here like he said. - Stay here.
三匹一百
Hundred for three.
三匹一百
A hundred for three.
我想我们能接受这个价格
I guess we could make that work.
那个是谁?
What's this?
都谈妥了吗? 里德先生
Has everything been satisfied, Mr. Reed?
我只是想确保马匹的价钱谈妥了
Wanted to be sure we were in agreement on the price of the horses,
毕竟这是我的钱
it being my money.
你不听别人的话 - 我听 我只是不信任你
You don't listen. - Oh, I listen. I just don't trust you.
你说这些马是给谁的?
Who'd all you say these horses are for again?
我要带一个马车队回布里杰堡
Guiding a party back to Bridger.
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表