剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
不要
No! No!
求你了 不要
Please, no.
驯 荒 记
第一季 第三集
你要一直烦我 直到我也失心疯吗?
You going to grind my nerves till I lose my mind, too?
我只是在提醒上帝 我们还在这里
I'm just reminding God we're still here.
派拉特兄弟
Brother Pratt.
上帝知道
He knows.
那祂为什么还没把艾碧诗带回我身边?
Why hasn't He brought my Abish back to me?
我们会继续找你的妻子
We will continue searching for your wife,
但你也必须开始做心理准备
but you must also begin to search inside yourself
接受可能的最坏的结果
for the acceptance of what may be.
我的艾碧诗还活着
My Abish is alive.
我看到她了
I've seen her.
昨天晚上 我把她抱在怀里
I held her in my arms last night.
凝视着她的眼睛
I looked into her eyes.
沃西兄弟 有人找你
Brother Wolsey! Someone here for you.
你们好
Good day, gentlemen.
我们看到了你们的营房♥ 想着过来打个招呼
Saw your camp. Figured we'd stop by.
我们正在追踪一个悬赏通缉犯 希望你们有线索 给我们一点指引
We're chasing a bounty. I hoped you might have a tip to steer us.
大概一个星期前 一个女人和她的男孩离开了布里杰堡
A woman and her boy left out of Bridger about a week ago.
我们在这里的北边看见他们了
We spotted them just north of here.
离这里多远?
How far off?
几英里 在泰勒洼地附近
Oh, a few miles. Near Taylor's Draw.
莎拉 霍洛威
通 缉
谋杀&抢劫
悬 赏
快跑
Run!
抱歉 我们没有见过她 朋友
I'm afraid we haven't seen her, friend.
令人失望
That's disappointing. Uh...
不过也在意料之中
Not unexpected, I reckon.
对
Yeah.
我记得你
I remember you.
不久前 我在布里杰堡 看见你为上路做准备
I saw you getting ready to set out back at Bridger not long ago.
哇
Wow.
看起来你自那之后受了不少苦
You look to have been through the gauntlet since.
他被印第安人袭击 活了下来
He survived an Indian attack.
看起来只剩半条命
Just barely, it'd seem.
我们要找的那个女人
Well, now, the woman we're after
就是在布里杰堡 她的向导被杀以后
is the same who joined up with you back at Bridger
加入了你们马车队的那个
after her guide got hisself murdered.
她被袭击者杀了
She was killed with the others.
那是什么时候?
When was that?
差不多一个星期前
Close to a week.
一个星期?
A week?
那她是死而复生了
Well, then she has been reinvigorated.
不到三天前我们还见过他们
Yeah, we spotted them not three days ago.
活生生的 她跟她儿子 还有另一个女的
Very much alive. Her, the boy, and another female.
另一个女人?
Another woman?
是我妻子吗?
Was it my wife?
不确定 我记不清你妻子的样子
Oh, I couldn't say. I don't recall your wife's appearance.
是这样...
Well...
在死尸堆里没有找到她
She was not found with the dead,
而你们正在追捕的那个女人 在同一场袭击中幸存了下来
and this woman you're pursuing survived the same attack,
也许她们正结伴赶路
maybe they are traveling together.
你们能不能让库克兄弟和派拉特兄弟 跟你们一起去追逃犯
This pursuit, I wonder if you might allow brothers Cook and Pratt to accompany you.
当然了 我们不要悬赏
No stake in the bounty, of course.
你们追捕的那个女人 也许知道关于他妻子的情况
This woman might have information regarding his wife.
她有没有告诉你 她想带她儿子去哪里?
Did she tell you where she was trying to get with her boy?
有
Yes.
这里有两百美元
Two hundred dollars.
让派拉特兄弟和库克兄弟 跟你们一起去
Brothers Pratt, Brother Cook to join you.
给你们两百美元
Two hundred dollars.
好吧 人多力量大
Well, fine, we'll make it a party.
我们去哪里?
Where are we headed?
克鲁克斯斯普林斯
Crooks Springs.
去那里的路途艰险 你确定吗?
That's a tough ride. You certain?
为了爱情 不顾一切
Things we'll do for love.
如果找到那对母子
You find this woman and this boy,
必须杀了他们
you make sure they're dead.
没准他们没看到什么
Don't know what they saw.
他们看到了什么不重要
It doesn't matter what they saw.
我们现在的风险太大了
The risk is too great now.
必须斩除后患 兄弟
We gotta close this up, brother.
明白吗?
You understand?
明白
Yes.
我爱你
I love you.
去吧
Go on.
里德先生
Mr. Reed.
你能不能...
Would you please...
我们需要一个更大的火堆
We need to make the fire bigger.
孩子们快冻僵了
The children are freezing.
我们... - 烟雾会被看见 不能冒险
We... - Can't risk the smoke.
我们可以冒险 必须现在就弄个大火堆
We can risk it, and we need to do it right now.
我们快冻死了
We're freezing.
里德先生
Mr. Reed.
里德先生 求求你
Mr. Reed, please.
小子 起来 跟我来
Boy, get up. Follow me.
找岩石
We gotta get rocks.
越光滑的越好
Smoother the better.
找小的
Keep them small.
比这更小的
Smaller.
能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
那些表示什么? - 什么?
What do those mean? - What?
你手背上的符号♥
On your hands.
是表示你杀死了多少个人吗?
Is that how many men you killed?
不是
No.
你在哪里学会那样打架的?
Where'd you learn to fight like that?
跟肖肖尼人学的
Shoshone.
你怕死吗?
Are you scared to die?
不怕
No.
只要是死得其所 我就不怕
As long as it's the right way.
把这些烧热
We're gonna heat these up.
埋起来 再躺在上面
Then bury them. Then lay on them.
应该能让你们暖和起来
And that should keep you warm.
之后你就可以停止抱怨了
And then you can stop complaining.
这些是我的 你的你自己捡
These are mine. Get your own.
多捡点 分给你妈妈和这个姑娘
Get enough for your mother and the girl.
去吧
Now.
去啊 - 好的
Go. - Yes, sir.
我跟你去
I'll come with you.
要捡岩石
We gotta get rocks.
越光滑的越好
The smoother the better.
不能太大
Not too big.
那是什么?
What is that?
药
Medicine.
治什么病的药?
Medicine for what?
他父亲根本不知道你们要去找他
Boy's father doesn't even know you're coming.
你确定他在克鲁克斯斯普林斯吗?
You even sure he's at Crooks Springs?
确定
Yes.
事实上 他的事业很成功
In fact, he's been very successful.
他在克鲁克斯斯普林斯镇外有个金矿
He has a gold claim just outside town.
金矿?
A gold claim?
对
Yes.
他从没有请你们去金矿跟他团聚
One he never asked you to join.
他离开的时候 我们都很年轻 德文当时尚在襁褓中
We were very young when he left. Devin was just a baby.
我想如果他看到...
I think if he sees...
等他看到德文成长得多么优秀
When he sees what a fine son Devin has become,
他一定会很欢迎德文
he will welcome him.
一个母亲的希望
A mother's hope.
到了这个份上 我就只剩下希望了
At this point, hope is all I have left.
如果你有孩子 你就能理解我
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表