剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
Well, I see why you would.
上次我听说你有多少个老婆 总督? 22个?
What was the last headcount I heard on your wives, Governor? Twenty-two?
其实是20个 但是报纸 都喜欢歪曲关于我的事实
It's actually twenty, but the press likes to distort my details.
为了煽动那些 恨不得推♥翻♥我们教会的人
To inflame those who wish our people to fall.
我的很多妻子都是些年迈的女人
You know, a lot of my wives are elderly women
我把她们视为母亲 而不是妻子
whom I regard more as mothers than wives.
这听起来有点重口味
That puts a whole tilted spin on things
我都不敢肯定 这里最放荡的姑娘能否接受
I'm not certain even the best girls here could keep up with.
我听说你之前跟希克曼兄弟的谈判
Word was relayed to me that your earlier negotiations with Brother Hickman
闹得不欢而散
had unfortunately become strained.
你的手下比尔说话的口气 让我听着不太舒服
Your boy, Bill, carries a tone that I'm not entirely fond of.
他的话听起来似乎你们的人 已经准备好了不问自取
Makes it seem as if your people are ready to take what's not offered.
布里杰先生 如果给你造成了 那样的误解 那很抱歉
Oh, I apologize if that's the impression you took away, Mr. Bridger.
我能向你保证 那不是我的本意
I can assure you that is not my intent.
那你的本意是什么 总督?
What is your intent, Governor?
我要你的驿堡
I want your fort.
你当然想要了
Oh, I'm sure you do.
如果驿堡被军队收了 你们摩♥门♥教♥徒就完蛋了
And if the Army gets their hands on it, it's the end of you Mormons.
布里杰先生 是什么... 把你带到了这里?
What brought you here... to this place, Mr. Bridger?
饥渴
Thirst.
当时我在逃命 躲着两头灰熊 还有一群黑脚印第安人
I was on the run from two grizzlies and a band of Blackfoot
躲了有三四天了
for the better part of a week.
我逃命的第二天水就喝光了
Ran out of water after my second day.
等我甩掉他们的时候 连一滴尿都尿不出来
By the time I lost them all, well, I wasn't holding a drop left to piss.
我就是在那个时候发现了这个地方
That's when I stumbled upon this spot here.
有一条河流经这里
River flowing all around.
我喝够了水以后 开始觉得我终于该安顿下来了
As soon as I drank my fill, I took it as a sign to finally settle.
我想把我带到这片土地的 也是饥渴 布里杰先生
I suspect it was thirst that brought me to these lands as well, Mr. Bridger,
当时我的兜里只有50美元
with only $50 in my pocket.
我渴望离上帝更近
A thirst to draw myself closer to God.
现在我们俩都坐在这里
And here we both sit.
在一间布满灰尘的储物间里 离妓院只隔了三道门
In a dusty storage hold three doors down from a whorehouse.
早已经不再口渴 却还在绞尽脑汁
Quenched, but each still wondering,
想有什么最好的办法 能从后面那条河不断地汲取?
how's the best way to keep drinking from that river out back?
在接下来的三天里 我还有一些教会的事要处理
I've got some more church business to attend to over the next three days.
等我完事了 我们应该继续聊
We should continue this conversation once it's complete.
我会在这里
I'll be here.
不管是好是坏
For better or worse.
在我们下次谈判之前
Well, until then, why don't you come up
你好好想一个比较适合的买♥♥卖♥♥价格 如何?
with what might be a fair price of purchase?
我们双方都能够接受的价格
A number we can both be comfortable with.
嗯
Yeah.
我对这个地方已经有了很深的感情
I've grown mighty partial to this location.
而且到了这把年纪 我已经太老 太累了
And I've also grown way too old and beat down
无法再找一个落脚的地方
to find another this late in the day.
所以我想能让我接受的价格
So, I'd imagine a price that would make me comfortable
会让你心痛得比刀割还难受 总督
is one that would put a real painful burn up your ass, Governor.
我从来都不怕痛 布里杰先生
I've never been afraid of pain, Mr. Bridger.
随便你开价
As you will.
再见
Good day.
你们在路上要小心
You be careful out there.
我听说最近烧杀掳掠的事 非常猖獗 总督
I heard marauding's at an all-time high, Governor.
上帝在看顾着我 布里杰先生 我们会平安无事的
The Lord is watching over me, Mr. Bridger. We'll be fine.
萨米?
Sammy?
我想趁我们还有机会 最好多喝一杯
I believe we'd better get a drink while we still fucking can.
你们为什么...
Why are you...
我们所有的东西都被你们抢了 放了我们吧
You have everything of ours. Just let us go.
并非所有的东西
Not everything.
早上好 大个子
Good morning, big boy.
别去烦他
Leave him alone.
放我们走
Let us go!
越少去关注他们 我们就有越多的时间想办法逃走
The less attention we give, the more time we have to get loose.
他们要把我们怎么样?
What are they gonna do to us?
队长 你有事找我们谈?
You wanted to talk, Captain?
关于山地草场屠♥杀♥事件 你知道些什么?
What do you know about the Meadows attack?
关于山地草场屠♥杀♥事件 我所知道的就是
What I know about the Meadows attack
我的一些人被冷血屠♥杀♥了
is that some of our people were slaughtered.
不是印第安人干的
Not by Indians.
我们营里有一个幸存者说的恰恰相反
We had a survivor in our camp that say different.
他声称...是野狼帮干的
Now, he claims... it's the Wolf Clan that did it.
那个幸存者是雅各布 派拉特吗?
Was that survivor Jacob Pratt?
对
It was.
我想就当晚发生的实际情况 问派拉特先生几个问题
I have some questions for Mr. Pratt about what actually went on that night.
抱歉要让你失望了 但他已经出发
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm afraid he's gone off
去找他被绑♥架♥的妻子艾碧诗姐妹了
in search of his abducted wife, Sister Abish.
我们听说白人参与了那场袭击
Well, we heard that whites were involved in the attack.
而你们全都是白人
And y'all are real white.
所以我希望派拉特先生能记起一些事 给我们一些线索
So, I'm hoping Mr. Pratt's head clears up enough that he can offer us some details.
很可惜 他的脑子越来越不清醒了
Well, I'm afraid he's going the other direction,
但如果你想试一试的话
unfortunately, but if you'd like to test it,
他们往雪松瀑布方向去了
they were headed out towards Cedar Falls.
听说那里是野狼帮藏身的窝点
Now, word is, that's where the Wolf Clan is hiding out.
因为红羽毛杀死了他们那一群人
And being that Red Feather murdered all them folks,
他想着应该先去雪松瀑布找
figured it was a good place to start.
如果你...真的想保护你们的人
And if you... were really interested in protecting your people,
你应该在那里做点事
you'd be over there doing something about it.
可你却在这里 试图挑衅我和我的部队
But here you are, trying to pick a fight with me and my troops.
沃西先生 你们并不是一个军事组织
You're not a military organization, Mr. Wolsey.
你们是一群摩♥门♥教♥暴徒
You're a Mormon mob.
等我找到证据 证明你们参与了这一带的袭击
When I find proof of your involvement in these attacks,
美国政♥府♥将会考验 你们这支所谓的军队的决心
the United States government will test your so-called army's resolve.
祝你们日安
Good day to you.
我们走吧 兄弟们
Let's go, boys.
他关于红羽毛的那些话可能是真的
They could be telling the truth about Red Feather.
对 派一些人去雪松瀑布侦察
Yeah, send some scouts to Cedar Falls.
看能否找到这个红羽毛先生
See if they can locate this Mr. Red Feather.
你叫什么名字?
And what is your name?
我们以前见过吗?
Have we met before?
嘿 大个子
Hey, big boy.
她叫什么名字?
What is her name?
你妈妈叫什么名字?
What's your mama's name?
松开我们
Untie us.
钱或者食物 你想要什么?
Money, food, what do you want?
你妈妈叫什么名字?
What is your mother's name?
莎拉
Sara.
你们想要什么都给你们
We'll give you whatever you want.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
莎拉 你会那样对我们吗?
You'd do that for us, Sara?
我们想要什么都给我们?
Give us whatever we want?
是
Yes.
妈妈 - 你想要什么?
Mother. - What do you want?
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
妈妈
Mother. Mother!
不告诉你
I don't think so.
妈妈 - 放开她
Mother! - Let her go.
妈妈 不
Mother! Mother! No!
不 - 放开她
No! - Let her go!
不准碰他 - 妈妈 不要
Don't touch him! - Mother, no!
不要
No!
放开她
Let her go!
抓住她
Get her!
不要
No!
求你了
Please!
不要
No!
在山的另一边? 翻过第二座山?
Over the hill? Over the second hill?
红羽毛
Red Feather.
我们先等太阳落下来一点
Let's let the sun get a little lower.
他有没有醒过?
Did he wake up?
没有
No.
艾碧诗 - 发生什么事?
Abish. - What's happening?
\h\h\h和撒那 祈求那样的日子来临
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表