剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
是 是 阿门
Yeah, yeah, amen.
她没有看见我们的样子
She didn't see us.
你认得他们吗?
Did you recognize them?
那个男人
That man.
沃西
Wolsey.
他参与了袭击
He was there.
派拉特太太 你完全确定是那些男人吗?
Are you absolutely convicted it was those men, Mrs. Pratt?
确定
I am.
送去布里杰堡 如果邮车已经走了...
Get it to Fort Bridger. If the post is already gone out...
我会直接去找吉尔伯特 亲自把它交给约翰逊上校
I'll go straight to Gilbert. I'll hand it to Colonel Johnson myself.
我想跟你说你很安全 我向你保证...
I want you to know that you're safe. You have my word...
你把我带去那里是希望我能认出他们
You took me there hoping I'd recognize them.
这是我的职责
It's my job.
你利用了我
You used me.
我需要证据... 证明摩♥门♥教♥徒参与了那场袭击
I needed proof... that the Mormons were involved in the attack.
他们将被绳之于法
They will be brought to justice.
我就是你的证据
I'm your proof.
对
Yes.
如果能让你觉得安慰的话 我敢肯定我被利用的程度跟你一样
If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure I'm being used just as much as you.
希克曼兄弟
Brother Hickman.
有人找你
Someone's here to see you.
她认出了你的几个手下
She recognized some of your men.
派拉特姐妹掀起了一场战争
Sister Pratt has just started a war.
他们会来对付你们
They'll be coming for you.
女士
Ma'am!
快来人帮忙 - 队长
Somebody get some help! - Captain!
什么事?
What?
嘿
Hey!
发生什么事? 怎么了?
What is it? What?
她跳上了马 跑了
She just got on the horse and took off.
要去追她吗?
Should we go after her?
不必
No.
让她走吧
Let her go.
这些该死的摩♥门♥教♥徒
These fucking Mormons.
总是发生这种事
This keeps happening.
走啊
Come on!
继续走 走
Keep going! Come on!
里德先生
Mr. Reed! Mr. Reed!
快下马
Get off him!
放开缰绳
Let go of the rein!
德文
Devin!
德文
Devin!
德文
Devin.
嘿 有我在
Hey. I've got you.
有我在
I got you.
有我在
I've got you.
妈妈
Mama! Mama!
深呼吸 你不会有事的
Breathe. You'll be all right.
现在怎么办?
What now?
不要 求你了 住手 妈妈
No! Please, stop, Mama!
那是什么?
What is that?
药
Medicine.
张开 - 德文 张开嘴
Open. - Devin, open your mouth.
很好 按住他
Good. Hold him.
没事的
It's all right.
他在干什么 妈妈? 妈妈
What is that, Mama? Mama!
不 别看 不要...
No, don't look. Don't...
妈妈
Mama!
住手 放开我 他妈的放开我
Stop! Get off of me! Get the fuck off of me!
住手 放开我
Stop! Fucking get off!
德文 停
Devin, stop!
这只是痛
It's just pain.
只是...
It's just...
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表