剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
斯特拉福德将军 我写下这封信时 正面临一个紧急状况
General Stafford, I'm writing in a moment of critical urgency,
它在战术及道德两方面都至关重要
both tactical and moral.
十天前 9月7日 在南犹他领地
Ten days ago, September 7th, in the southern Utah Territory,
来自阿肯色州的两百名移居者 在老西班牙小径遇伏遭屠♥杀♥
200 settlers from Arkansas were ambushed and murdered on the Old Spanish Trail.
案件调查及对幸存者的讯问表明
After investigating and interviewing survivors, there's no doubt
这场袭击无疑是由摩♥门♥教♥会的信徒
that this attack was organized and carried out
组织并实施的... - "...摩♥门♥教♥会
by members of the Mormon Church... - "...the Mormon Church,
而布里格姆 扬总督不仅知情 还批准了这场袭击"
...with the knowledge and approval of Governor Brigham Young."
"因此
"Therefore,
我请求立即向布里杰堡增派五百援兵
I request 500 additional troops be sent to Fort Bridger immediately
协助消灭摩♥门♥教♥势力 以免他们的人数与实力进一步增长"
to assist in eliminating the Mormon forces before they grow in strength and numbers."
"此致敬礼 埃德蒙 戴灵格上尉亲笔"
"Sincerely, Captain Edmund Dellinger."
沃西兄弟马虎大意犯下的错误
Brother Wolsey's careless mistakes
危及了我们的神圣大业
have put our entire cause in jeopardy,
以及我们族人的生存
our people's very survival at risk.
40年来 我们的兄弟姐妹 被迫背井离乡...
For 40 years, our brothers and sisters have been driven from their homes...
祂将宽恕你...
And He will forgive you...
...被毒打... - ...祂将清洗...
...beaten... - ...and He'll cleanse...
...被烧死 被强♥奸♥ 被屠♥杀♥ 因为我们的信仰让迫♥害♥者感到害怕
...burned, raped, and murdered by those who fear what we believe!
对 说得对
Yeah, that's right.
大家不要抱有幻想
And make no mistake,
他们将会继续迫♥害♥我们 直到将我们的族人赶尽杀绝
they'll continue their assault until no hint of our people remain!
但我们不能允许那种事发生
But we cannot allow that to happen.
我们绝不能允许那种事发生
We will not allow that to happen.
我们才是天选之子
We are the chosen!
不是他们
Not them!
我们受迫♥害♥的日子到此为止
And our days of persecution are no more!
祂将改变我们的...
And He will change our...
驯 荒 记
第一季 第五集
上尉 - 中尉
Captain. - Lieutenant.
有没有遇到麻烦 - 没有
Any problems? - No, sir.
我在布里杰堡遇上了约翰逊的一个连
Ran into a company of Johnson's men at Fort Bridger.
他们在去吉尔伯特的路上
They're on their way to Gilbert.
他们到了那里 会亲自把信交给约翰逊
They'll deliver the letter to Johnson themselves upon arrival.
有没有让他们必须尽快送到?
You stressed the importance of time?
他们向我保证沿途不会做任何停留
They assured me there would be no stops along the way.
我们再等几天 等援兵到来
Well, we'll allow a few more days for additional troops to arrive.
几天后如果他们不到 我们只能独自歼敌
Any more than that, we have to move out on our own.
我们兵力不够
We don't have the numbers for that.
所以我们才被迫等待
Which is why we're waiting at all.
派拉特的老婆呢?
Where's the Pratt woman?
她走了
She's gone.
去哪里了?
Gone where?
往西去了
West.
很可能是回去找 带她过来的那帮印第安人
I imagine back to the people she rode in with.
袭击我的族人的摩♥门♥教♥徒
The Mormons who attacked my people.
我看到他们了
I saw them.
他们也看到了我
They saw me.
那些士兵说我丈夫还活着
The soldiers told me my husband was still alive.
说他在四处找我
That he was looking for me.
可你却还是回到了这里
And still you returned here.
我没有准备好被找到
I'm not ready to be found.
你看到任何人了吗? - 没有
Did you see anyone? - No.
但是他们在追我们了
But they're coming.
随时可能追上来
A matter of time.
他还在发烧
He still has a fever.
必须继续赶路
We need to move.
他这个状况 我们不能赶路
We're not moving when he's like this.
我又采了一些药
I got some more of the medicine.
伤口恶化了
It's worse.
现在必须做出决定
We have to make a decision.
什么决定?
A decision about what?
不行 不能那么做
No, we're not doing that.
如果感染扩大... - 我们不讨论他的腿
If the infection spreads... - We're not taking his leg.
如果感染扩大... - 不能
If the infection spreads... - No!
他们长途跋涉 到了这里
They've come a long way to get here.
我们没有敌意
Friendly riders approaching!
他来了
And here he comes.
满脸笑容 满口上帝
All smiles and Jesus.
妄想我不会察觉 他其实恨不得把我的命根子拧断
Hoping I won't notice the concurrent twist he's trying to give my balls.
他很可能想跟你谈买♥♥猪那件事
Likely has a discussion in mind over that pig business.
十有八♥九♥是为此而来
I imagine so.
因为上帝很可能 正在对他耳语 告诉他
Seeing as God's most probably whispering in his ear
这片领地所有的猪 都是祂赐给摩♥门♥教♥徒的
that all pigs in the territory have been bestowed as Mormon pork.
萨米 你对圣父 圣灵 圣子那一套 有什么看法?
What's your feelings on Father, Son, Holy Ghost and such, Sammy?
坦白说 我从来都没怎么想过那个
Well, never gave much thought to be honest.
从孩提时代起就不想
Not since I was a kid, anyway.
跟矮妖精 装满金币的罐子 那些东西一起被遗弃了
Left behind with leprechauns and pots of gold.
欢迎回来 总督
Welcome back, Governor.
布里杰先生
Mr. Bridger.
不知道你有没有时间 跟我继续之前的谈话
I wonder if you might have a moment for us to continue that previous conversation.
有何不可
I don't see why not.
不过先让我找个锡碗放进裤裆里
Just let me first get my hands on a tin bowl to slip down my pants.
保护好我的命根子
Protect my privates.
我听说你跟我的手下之间
So, I hear there was a bit of a misunderstanding
关于你的猪的问题 发生了一些误解
with some of my men regarding your swine.
我相信你的手下 清楚无误地理解了我的话
I believe your men understood me fairly well.
尤其是野蛮比尔兄弟
Especially Brother Wild Bill.
他的脚怎么样了?
How's his foot doing?
那正是我极力试图避免的情况
That is exactly the type of thing I'm trying to avoid.
我不希望我们的关系变得剑拔弩张
I would prefer things not to become contentious between us.
因此 以期能与你达成共识
So, to hopefully come to a common ground,
我提议以这个价钱买♥♥下你的驿堡
here is my offer of purchase for your establishment.
我相信你会认为这是个优厚的价格
And I believe you will find it more than fair.
我为这个驿堡吃了苦 受了累
A lot of blisters I got from this fort here.
这里一开始只有铁匠跟畜栏
It started out as nothing but a blacksmith and corral.
现在它成了几乎所有外来移♥民♥ 奔赴幸福之路上的一个固定驿站
Now a regular stop for most every immigrant on their way to paradise.
所以总督 你说你这个开价很优厚
So, I don't know that I'd necessarily agree
我倒不一定同意
that your offer is more than fair, Governor.
那么 布里杰先生 你的开价到底是多少?
So then what exactly is your price, Mr. Bridger?
我必须考虑离开这里 会对我的生活有什么影响
I'd have to see where leaving this place puts me.
我需要从头开始再建一个吗?
Would I need to start up all over again?
你要明白 我的收♥购♥条件包括 你不能在这一带的任何地方
You understand that my purchase includes your not establishing a fort
再建一个驿堡
anywhere in this area.
那我就更难接受你的提议了
Well, even more of a burden I'd be under.
布里杰先生 我明早离开
I will be on my way in the morning, Mr. Bridger.
我希望你会在我离开前给我一个答复
My hope is that you will provide me with an answer before I depart.
你说你"希望"如何如何 这话听着很客气
It sounds as though your mention of hope
但总觉得带有威胁的意味
should have an "or else" tacked on to the end.
我非常期待得到你的答复... 在明天早上之前
I do look forward to hearing from you... by morning.
唯一比布里格姆 扬的狡诈与才智 更让人担心的
The only thing more concerning than Brigham Young's cunning intellect
是他对他所谓的 "应许之地"的正义感
is his sense of righteousness towards his so-called Promised Land.
他想控制布里杰堡的意图
His desire to control Fort Bridger
揭露出他意欲控制 整个犹他领地的企图
is reflective of his desire to control the entire Utah Territory.
若得布里杰堡 必得犹他领地
As goes Fort Bridger, goes Utah.
犹他领地一旦被他控制 整个摩♥门♥教♥将难逃其魔掌
As goes Utah, goes the entire Mormon religion.
如果让他赢 这片法外之地 将进一步陷入黑暗
If he is allowed to win, this lawless land will descend into even greater darkness.
我恐惧这种黑暗 因为没有任何人 不管是成人还是孩童
I fear this darkness, as no man, woman or child
能在这种黑暗的狂怒中幸免
shall be safe from its wrath.
我不小心睡着了
I didn't mean to fall asleep.
比之前更糟了
It's worse.
肯定有别的办法的
There has to be something else we can do.
必须找到别的办法
There has to be something else we can do.
什么意思?
What?
干什么? 等等...
What? Wait...
住手 我说了不要 住手
Stop! I said no! Stop!
两个月亮 住手
Two Moons, stop!
干什么 妈妈? - 住手
What's happening, Mama? - Stop!
他要干什么?
What's happening?
住手... - 我不是要切他的腿
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表