剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
I don't know what I was thinking bringing him here.
你当初没有别的选择 不是吗?
You didn't have much of a choice now, did you?
我有选择 我可以去东部另一个城市
I did have a choice. I could have found some other city back east,
一个他们找不到我们的地方
someplace they wouldn't find us.
不管你们去哪里 他们都会找到你们
No. They would have found you no matter where you went.
你们头上的悬赏这么高
Worth too much money.
有很多事都是迫不得已
We do what we have to do.
不是吗?
Don't we?
至少你儿子还在你身边
At least you still have the boy with you.
你失去了你的儿子
You lost yours.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
告诉我他的名字?
You tell me his name?
你看见什么了?
What did you see?
狼群
Wolves.
怎么了?
What is it?
艾萨克
Isaac.
怎么了?
What is it?
狼群
Wolves.
如果它们壮起了胆 会猎杀我们的马
If they get bold enough, they'll take the horses.
德文没有再发烧 - 好
Devin's fever's still down. - Good.
我们必须上路
We have to move.
他跟我骑一匹马
He'll ride with me.
现在出发? - 尽快出发
We'll leave now? - As soon as we can.
你往西最远去过哪里?
How much further west have you been?
盐湖谷
Salt Lake Valley.
我们为肖肖尼人寻找新土地
We scouted for new land for the Shoshone,
但是冬鸟不想再让她的村民搬迁
but Winter Bird didn't want to move her village again.
所以你就跟家人离开了她的村子?
Is that why you left with your family?
所以我跟我的家人换了个地方
So I moved my family.
为了有更好的生存机会
For a better chance of survival.
但原来这个世界上 并没有真正安全的地方
But there's no such thing as "safe" in this world,
而且当你最需要帮助时 没有上帝或造物主会回应或施以援手
and no God or Creator to ask for help or to answer to when you need it most.
你真的这么认为吗?
Do you really believe that?
我知道是这样
I know it.
所以你就背弃了这个世界?
So you turn your back on the world?
那样你就永远都不必担心 你会再次失去
So you never have to worry about losing anyone else
你可能会关心的人?
you might ever care about again?
我本来是那么打算的
That was the plan.
他们杀死了那些士兵
They killed the soldiers.
他们会来追杀我们
They will come for us.
我们没有做错任何事
We have done nothing wrong.
他们会来找她 杀死她
They will come to find and kill her.
杀死我们所有人
To kill all of us.
会来多少敌人?
How many will come?
太多
Too many.
我不会让更多的人死去
I will not let more die.
我们可以往西迁移...
We can move west...
就像基尼 达-达万 当初跟我们说的那样
As Kinii Da-Dawon told us.
你们不能一直逃命
You cannot run forever.
白人永远都能找到你们
The whites will always find you.
我会去找他们 把自己交出去
I will go to them. Give myself.
不行 你现在是我们的一员
No. You are with us now.
如果他们想开战 我们就迎战
If they want to fight, we'll fight.
你想骑马吗? 远离冰雪和寒冷吗?
You up for a ride? Get out of the snow and cold?
想
Yes, sir.
明早出发?
Leave in the morning?
不 今晚出发
No. Tonight.
我们在这里待了太久了
We've been here too long.
需要更多的吗? 我知道哪里有
Do you need more? I know where it is.
给
Here.
我想我现在瘸得更厉害了
I guess I'm gonna be even more crippled now.
你的腿没有瘸
Ain't nothing crippled about you.
以前也没有
Never was.
天气什么时候会暖和起来 - 很快了
How long before the weather's warmer? - Soon.
等我们到了低地就暖和了
Once we hit lower ground.
我们什么时候能到低...
How long will it be until we hit lower...
趴下
Get down!
继续
Keep going!
你有没有受伤?
You hurt?
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
我妈妈在哪里?
Where's my mother?
他们没有子弹了
They're out.
他们正在出来
They're coming out!
射那个王八蛋 - 小心
Shoot that son of a bitch! - Look out!
干掉他
Get him!
该死
Fuck!
里德先生
Mr. Reed! Mr. Reed!
里德先生
Mr. Reed!
我会杀死他们两个
I'll kill 'em both!
我对天发誓 我会杀了他们
I swear to God, I'll kill 'em!
大声喊 让我知道你在哪里
Start yelling out, so I know where you are!
我会杀了他们俩 我对天...
I'll kill 'em both, I swear to...
我妈妈呢?
Where is my mom?
她在哪里?
Where is she?!
我妈妈在哪里?
Where is my mom?!
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
我妈妈在哪里?
Where's my mom?!
她在哪里? 她在哪里?
Where is she? Where is she?
说
Tell me!
你♥他♥妈♥的快说 她在哪里?
Fucking tell me! Where is she?!
他们把她带走了
They took her.
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表