剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表
Stop... - I'm not taking his leg!
动手吧
Do it.
只是痛而已
It's just pain.
只是痛而已
It's just pain.
昨天日出时分 我看着一头大灰熊游过凯恩河
Yesterday, I watched a grizzly swim across the Kane River at sunrise.
我目睹了晨曦 把它耳后的皮毛染成了金黄色
I witnessed the sun igniting the golden fur behind his ears...
它那硕大的脑袋 被一个金黄色的光圈环绕
...a golden halo surrounding his mighty head.
那只雄壮的大灰熊
I felt humbled and awestruck
力量与优雅兼具 让我肃然起敬 自惭形秽
at the power and grace of this majestic creature,
深深地感觉到
consumed by the feeling
有一些比我们所能知道的 更伟大的力量
that there are forces greater than we can ever know
掌控着这个世界
controlling this Earth.
你们两个都输给我了
Got both of you beat.
你赢了 - 给钱
You got it. - My pot.
行了 你整晚都在赢钱 欧马雷 我不玩了
Yeah, seems like it's been your pot all night, O'Malley. I'm out.
我继续玩 - 你们有手纸吗?
I am still in. - You boys got any loose paper?
用你这手牌擦得了 中尉
Could just take your cards, Lieutenant.
反正它们跟屎一样臭
They're mostly shit anyways.
对于许多问题都有答案 目前我们还看不到这些答案
There are answers to questions that, for now, remain just beyond our sight.
但我心怀希望 相信我们所有人 都可能拥有和平 美好的未来
I am hopeful that there are peaceful and beautiful possibilities for us all.
我相信我在这片土地所见的美好
I am hopeful that the beauty which I see in these lands
比这种黑暗更强大
has a power greater than the darkness.
我警告过你的 上尉 真的
I tried to tell you, Captain. I truly did.
我相信 在我们最黑暗 最艰难的日子里
I am hopeful that, in our darkest and most trying of days,
这份爱将会是安全的避难所
this love will serve as a safe haven
指引我们所有人逃离恐惧的火海
to guide us all out of the inferno of fear
它正在不断地把人 赶进地狱残酷孤独的黑暗角落里
driving men to these black and brutal, lonely corners of hell.
伟大的爱将拯救我们所有人 我对此怀有希望
I am hopeful that the great spirit of love will save us all.
他看起来好些了
He looks better.
是的
Yeah.
我想这意味着我们快要动身赶路了
I suppose that means we're leaving soon.
对
Yeah.
去克鲁克斯 斯普林斯?
To Crooks Springs?
我们离克鲁克斯斯普林斯越近 我就对自己的计划越没有信心
The closer we get, the less faith I have in Crooks Springs.
你可以带我们去加利福尼亚吗?
Would you take us to California?
我听说那里的海很美
I heard the ocean is beautiful there.
你能带我们去海边吗? - 我在加利福尼亚没有生意
Would you take us to the ocean? - I don't have business in California.
更不跟一个女人和一个瘸子做生意
Especially with a woman and a crippled boy.
我不是那个意思 - 那就去克鲁克斯 斯普林斯
That's not what I meant. - Crooks Springs it is, then.
他父亲还算是个正派的人 他...
Now, his father, he's a decent enough man. He's...
呵...
Well...
我见过比他糟糕的
I've known worse.
我只需要他见到德文的时候 能给他个微笑
I just need him to see Devin and smile.
这孩子受了那么苦都撑了过来
After what that boy's been through,
我想他父亲一个严厉的表情 根本不算什么
I doubt a stern look from his father will be all that bad.
或许你可以... - 我去看看马
Maybe you could... - I gotta check on the horses.
你对加利福尼亚有什么意见吗?
Do you have something against California?
没有
No.
你不会游泳?
You can't swim?
我会游泳
I can swim.
维吉尔 我没有任何发现
Virgil, I can't see nothing!
他们只可能往前去了
Well... Nowhere for them to go but up.
我们首次交谈时 你已经说得很清楚
As you made clear in our first conversation,
在军队服务没有前途
there's no future in military service.
至少是没有富裕的前途
Not a healthy one anyway.
她不在这里
She's not here.
派拉特的老婆 她不在这里 - 什么意思?
The Pratt woman. She's not here. - What do you mean?
我们把这个地方都找遍了 她不在这里
Look, we tore this place apart. She is not here.
她离开了 上尉说她往西去了
She left. The captain said she went west.
她在肖肖尼人那里似乎挺自在的
She got pretty comfortable with the Shoshone.
看来后患依然未除
So, a loose end still remains.
我见过他们那个村子
I seen their village.
那里只有女人和孩子 - 红羽毛
Ain't nothing but women and children. - Red Feather.
是他把那女人带过来的
That's who she rode in with.
红羽毛绝不是妇孺之辈
That's most definitely not a woman or child.
我们有很多枪手 足以应付他
We got more than enough guns to deal with him.
请让我来结束这件事吧
Now let me finish this.
永除后患
Once and for all.
那该由扬兄弟来决定
That's for Brother Young to decide.
轮不到你 也轮不到我
Not for you, not for me.
祝你未来一切顺利 军士
Good luck with your future endeavors, Sergeant.
今晚将见证我们摩♥门♥教♥徒的本性
Tonight is about who we are as a people.
我们所尊崇的信仰
What we stand for.
你知道 我们全都会下地狱 因为...
You know, we're all gonna burn in hell for...
上帝将帮助那些做正义之事的人
The Lord will help those that help themselves to do right.
布里杰先生
Mr. Bridger.
总督
Governor.
也许我忘了告诉你 我今天要回盐湖
Perhaps I forgot to tell you that I was on my way back to Salt Lake.
不 你昨天说得很清楚
No, you were clear on that.
还说我必须 给你一个我认为合理的价格
And that I owed you a number that I considered to be a fair price.
事实上 我没有想到一个合理的价格
As it turns out, I don't believe I've got one.
所以恐怕我会保留这个 以我的名字命名的驿堡一段时间
So I'm afraid I'm gonna keep my name on this fort a little while longer.
我之前真心希望 我们之间能够做出令人愉快的安排
And I truly hoped we could come to an agreeable arrangement.
你又说"希望"这个词了
There's that mention of hope again.
那好吧
Very well.
我有一份 莱昂尼达斯 谢弗法官签发的逮捕令
I have a warrant from Judge Leonidas Shaver
逮捕你的
for your arrest.
给我们念一下
Read, Brother.
"以非法帮助及教唆印第安人
"For the unlawful aiding and abetting of Indians
向印第安人提供酒 武器及弹♥药♥
and supplying them with alcohol, arms, and ammunition
旨在损害美国公民利益
for the purpose of committing depredation upon
及对美国公民开战等罪名
and making war on the citizens of the United States,
特此颁发逮捕令 抓捕詹姆斯 菲利斯 布里杰"
this warrant is hereby issued for the arrest of James Felix Bridger."
你那个法官够长篇大论的
That judge of yours uses a lot of words.
说实话...听到"逮捕"那里 我就找不着北了
And to be honest... I sort of lost my way at "arrest."
简而言之 它陈述了
Well, in short, it states
向印第安人出贩枪♥支♥是叛国行为 布里杰先生
that selling guns to Indians is an act of treason, Mr. Bridger.
而作为本领地的总督
And as Governor of this territory,
我有权力就这些行为将你绳之于法
I have the authority to bring you to justice for such acts.
几个路经这里的印第安人偷杯酒喝 那种事是有可能发生的
Well, it's possible, there's been a few Indians through here that snuck a drink.
甚至有可能 他们玩牌的时候手气好 赢了一把小手♥枪♥
Maybe even got lucky with cards and won a pistola,
但不管他们参与了什么 都是在我不知情的情况下发生的
but whatever they partook in has been without my knowledge.
那应该由法律来决定
That's for the law to decide.
法律会用不同的方式 来决定这里的事 总督
Law has a way to decide things different out here, Governor.
这里这些原住民
These Natives here?
他们看着自己的族人被我们白人杀害
They watch their people get wiped off the face of the earth by us white folks.
所以他们有他们自己的法律
So they've got their own set of laws.
山区民族看着别人到来 把他们多年辛苦耕作的土地
The mountain men, they're watching others come in and take claims
据为己有 所以对于这些事 他们有自己独特的法律
they worked for years, so they've got their particular set.
而我呢?
And me?
我只是尽量夹着尾巴做人 管好自己的事
I'm just trying to keep my head down and tend to my own business.
希望像你这样...信奉和平上帝的人
Hopefully a man of... a peaceful God such as yourself
能够理解其他人 不过是在尽其所能地凑合过活
can appreciate others just making do the best they can.
我的土地顺着这条河 向下延伸近12英里
My land stretches about 12 miles down the river.
过了我的地界不远 有一片开阔的土地 挺不错的
There's some nice open ground just beyond that,
适合建个驿站 肯定能挣到钱
make for a profitable post.
那我想我应该去看一看
Well, I suppose I should go take a look.
如果你建驿站需要帮助 随时告诉我
Let me know if you'd like any help putting it up.
再见 布里杰先生
Good day, Mr. Bridger.
你认为这事算结了吗?
Think that ends that?
哪有这么容易 萨米
Not by a long shot, Sammy.
他们是来找我的
They came looking for me.
摩♥门♥教♥徒会杀死你们全部人
The Mormons will kill all of you.
为了找到我
For me.
杀
Kill.
你
You.
你儿子
Your son.
他们会为了找我杀你儿子
They will kill him for me.
杀死所有肖肖尼人
All the Shoshone.
杀
Kill.
我不知道自己当初把他带来这里 是怎么想的
剧集 | 驯荒记(2025) | 导航列表